Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife (14381 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Amhappy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
This actually turned into a serious matter. I was thinking it's just small squabble. Please don't give out your baby by force,let them adopt. Why ask you to give out your baby,it doesn't make sense. Move out and face your life.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Amhappy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
This actually turned into a serious matter. I was thinking it's just small squabble. Please don't give out your baby by force,let them adopt a baby elsewhere. Why ask you to give out your baby,it doesn't make sense. Move out and face your life.

Also you earlier accused this woman of doing something bad to your baby. Keep this thought to yourself as you have no evidence that she breast fed or did something bad to your baby. Keep a clean heart.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

That's unfair
You can't ask OP and husband to terminate their pregnancy when it happens so as not to be "insensitive".
They're not God who gives children.
While I understand how painful it must be seeing OP get pregnant year after year, you cannot blame OP for that. She's not complaining that they're unable to look after their battalion children btw

As in, her comment was just "stinking" and she was even adding insults like she was making sense and the person she was condemning did something really bad.

Hello sisisioge, it would have been better for you to sound like a rabbit that giving that nonsense bullshit comment you gave up there. no offence!
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
The best thing you can do is leave the house... If your husband refuses, you just leave with the children and go to your family house.. Or your mom's place...
with 5 children? Nlanders never cease to amaze me angry
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Medunah: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiomamoses:
Good morning everybody I haven’t been able to come online for a long time cos a lot it’s happening right now, my husband people are forcing me to give my baby to my co wife cos they have said we have many children and we should help and give them one , my husband agreed but I have refused to give my baby away to her I told them my sister in law also has 7 children and why can’t she give them one of her children and why just me , everybody in the family are against me and they are not talking to me. She is now treating me badly reminding me that it’s her house and I should leave . I keep calm and watching everything like a fool but I am not a fool , I decided After this quarantine I will pack my things and kids and leave for my sister place until I get my own place and hubby can join us if he likes
Wow!!! Things are happening on this earth ooo
They should adopt for crying out loud, there are a lot of babies in orphanage homes who need families to be with.
Pls do not give her your child! Infact, do not let that child out of your sight as long as you are still staying with them.
Do you not have family members of your own that can talk sense into your hubby? Cos all of these makes no sense at all

Pls remember to update us.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Lamanii22(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2020
LordsBattleAxe:
with 5 children? Nlanders never cease to amaze me angry

Seem you didn't read the story well...
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by PrincessEstates: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
@ Chiomamoses, please I’m very interested in this your issue. What finally happened? Have you and your husband finally moved out from there? I hope you didn’t cave in to the pressure of giving them your baby.

Please update us. Nairaland(ers) can actually help your situation, if they’re still on your case.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Hayastark: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chiomamoses:

Thank you my dear you are right if we were in our own house all this wouldn’t have happened and my husband just don’t understand we need our own space and privacy

My sister I understand how you feel attached to your baby, I am a mother to a toddler myself. But after much thought. This is my take .Your SIL getting attached to your new born is not a bad thing, she is family and you live in the same compound. Another woman breastfeeding your child occasionally is not a bad thing ( if that is what you're afraid) as far as she is clean and has no disease. Holding your child often migth help that woman heal, and if you are not comfortable you could spend time in her house with the baby even on some night. Consider her as your own sister it will help her heal
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by overdrive(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrincessEstates:
@ Chiomamoses, please I’m very interested in this your issue. What finally happened? Have you and your husband finally moved out from there? I hope you didn’t cave in to the pressure of giving them your baby.

Please update us. Nairaland(ers) can actually help your situation, if they’re still on your case.

I remembered her this morning but couldn't find her moniker again thanks for bringing this upto date I really wish to know how everything went down.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Chiomamoses(f): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Good evening dear , thanks for ur concern we have moved out and relocate to a new place far away from them. We are doing well my husband got a new job and I started my own business. I didn't give them any of my children all five children are with us. Thanks again and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Chiomamoses(f): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
overdrive:

I remembered her this morning but couldn't find her moniker again thanks for bringing this upto date I really wish to know how everything went down.

Thanks for ur concern sir we are doing fine
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by PrincessEstates: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Chiomamoses:

Good evening dear , thanks for ur concern we have moved out and relocate to a new place far away from them. We are doing well my husband got a new job and I started my own business. I didn't give them any of my children all five children are with us. Thanks again and God bless you.

God bless you too, my sister. I’m soooo happy for you that you stood your ground, concerning your little one. You can’t imagine the level of anxiety I was feeling, while reading through your story. I’m just glad that you and yours have moved away from there, and are doing fine now.

All’s well, that ends well. Remain happy. smiley
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by muheeb01(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2021
God that provide 5 for you will definitely answer her call too...I understand what that your husband brother's wife is going through.....you'll have to find ways to let her understand, please if you're a woman here or a husband or couple and you have been finding it hard to conceive naturally,please stop wasting fortune on capsules or ivf....there's uniques our forefathers ways make our mothers conceive then when they're finding it difficult....it's a simple natural ways using some specific ibile ingredients it's works like magic....God created leaf,bark,roots and animals products for purposes for who knows how to use them....if you can take herbs foods or concoction please dm me I want to help

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Mixedfruit: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Chiomamoses post=86533996]Thank you my dear God bless .....
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by NoToPile: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Chiomamoses:

Good evening dear , thanks for ur concern we have moved out and relocate to a new place far away from them. We are doing well my husband got a new job and I started my own business didn't give them any of my children all five children are with us. Thanks again and God bless you.

Pheww, very good I am happy @ the bolded.

Thank God it ended in praise ooo

God will answer them soonest.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Mariangeles(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Chiomamoses:

Wow!!!

I love victorious endings.

How is your relationship (you and your husband) with your husband's brother and his wife? If you don't mind answering...
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Ridwanacole: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
sisisioge:

This was how you guys guessed the intentions of the other woman and encouraged her to make an issue out of nothing! Well, here we are. Which sane person will ask a complete transfer of a child between two women living in the same compound? Do you even think the other woman would want to take her fellow wife's child as her own knowing fully well that they live in the same compound and the whole world, plus the siblings of the child will tell the baby who her true mama is? How long do you think it takes babies to really know their mothers and refuse to be picked up by someone other than their mothers? For all we know, that woman was just spending time with the baby while she completely heals.

By the way, your fixation with the word "sharing" is starting to sound like a broken record.

Well, I guess you guys will assist with sound advice again. Cheers.

When you have your own children, use them for giveaway
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Cornerstone2018: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2021
It might just be a test o, life is so unpredictable, yeah... she needs you today, you might need her tomorrow. Let the grown up kids visit her pending the time God gives her own child.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Sarsaproko: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2021
See as dem give you gbos gbas left and right shocked grin grin

Sorry...
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chiomamoses:
I have 5 children for my husband d last one is 7months my husband brother wife was pregnant wit her first child after waiting for almost 10 years we were all happy for them and couldn’t wait for him to be with us unfortunately on December 27 she delivered tru CS and lost d baby that same day is so painful for us as family we stay in the same compound the house belonged to my husband brother , I take care of her she start getting too attached to my baby she want to be with her all the time she will take her away from me and stay with in her house all day until I go for her for breastfeeding then last time she ask me if she can spend the night with my baby but I refuse making excuses for her not to be offended. For the past 1 week I have been avoiding her and keeping my baby inside d house making excuses she is sleeping or she is not feeling well and she ask my elder daughter to come take the baby and I refuse and she came asking me if she offended me I said no and lied my baby was not feeling well but she was offended and told her husband cos she has no child and I have stopped my children coming to her house my brother in law got angry and told my husband to warn me my husband cautioned me which I went to her and apologise even taught what she said is not true cos I do let my other 4 children to go to her house and I only stopped my baby going there because she is getting too attached to her and I know she is feeling so much pain for d loss of her baby but me too I need my baby I don’t like sharing her with anyone. For 3 days now she ceased talking to me and stop responding my greeting. Please am I wrong ?

Yes you were wrong. You knew perfectly well that she was distraught over loosing her baby and she needed some comfort, You should be sensitive enough in these types of situation, sure you should regulate her contact with your baby but that withdrawal was uncalled for and highly insensitive of you.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by clockwisereport: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good morning @chiomamoses. I have been looking for your thread. How are you and your baby? Hope you did not give out your baby?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by truthhurts2: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
May God provides for your husband, the best thing is to get your own apartment and move out of that place ASAP please. I'm smelling danger...btw 2 brothers, btw you and the wife , and btw your kids( most especially your 7month old baby) and the wife.

Ire o
Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by truthhurts2: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cornerstone2018:
It might just be a test o, life is so unpredictable, yeah... she needs you today, you might need her tomorrow. Let the grown up kids visit her pending the time God gives her own child.
But she shouldn't be taking it personal. She was getting toooooo attached to the baby. Prevention, my brother, they says is better than cure.

Ire o

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife by Chiomamoses(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
clockwisereport:
Good morning @chiomamoses. I have been looking for your thread. How are you and your baby? Hope you did not give out your baby?

Good evening ma / sir we are doing well by God's grace , no i didn't give my baby away. thanks for your concern about us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? / Lesbian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.