Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' (2396 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Chapter 7 Part 4 Section 292 ; Buhari Need 2/3 Senate Approval To Remove CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 3:27am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
How can you be so ignorant and accuse others of such?
What Trump did to Obama is it more that Buhari and Tinubu did to GEJ?
It takes a lot to like Trump, you have to go against 90% of main stream media and form your own thoughts & opinions.

I swear you muslims are puppets and irrational

www.theguardian.com
Riots as Goodluck Jonathan heads for Nigeria election victory
18 Apr 2011 · Nigeria's Muslim north erupts as Christian incumbent takes commanding lead in presidential election

Another ignorant one. What is the correlation between what we are discussing and Buhari? Is Buhari the president of all the other countries selectively targeted by Trump?
Abeegi. I guess Buhari is also the president of Mexico, that is why Trump is building a wall to keep the Mexicans out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 3:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Temple1288:

And Ben Carson? You're a complete fooool!

Uninformed dunce, what of Ben Carson! You people are easily fooled. I am no longer surprised why African leaders are the way they are. Most of their followers cannot distinguish their left from their right.

Look at supposedly educated people defending a liar, and a racist who doesn't hide his disdain for them.
Your education is a completely useless.
What of Ben Carson? So having Ben Carson as housing secretary means Trump is not a racist? I give up on you people.
Housing secretary! Wow such a powerful position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 3:44am On Feb 09, 2020
TheApologist:
I support Trump unapologetically and I consider it an insult of the highest order for anyone to compare him with our Nepotist in Chief A.K.A Mr Spineless. Trump deeply has the love of Americans and America at heart and is working assiduously to keep America great while the spineless one is bent on dividing us further than we've ever been while showing in no disguise his loyalty only to his kinsmen

And Trump is working tirelessly to unite Americans? For example his recent decision to ensure some Americans for no reason at all cannot bring their relatives to the US while some other Americans are free to do so without any problems?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 3:46am On Feb 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
When they tell them to mention one single racist act of Trump they can't .

Is lowering unemployment amongst blacks and Hispanics racist?

Is fighting against drug smuggling racist ?

Is standing against illegal migration racist?

Is refusing to fund ISIS like Obama racist ?

Is agreeing to sell weapons Obama denied Nigeria racist ?

Is honoring the Tuskegee Airmen racist ?

Is providing more support and funding for black colleges racist?

The little black girl he offered a full scholarship last week , was that racist?

Is being Pro Life Racist ?

Did Trump refuse blacks tax returns ?

The truth is the that Trumphobia is real and many Trumphobics have no reason whey they hate Trump other than a dark satanic agenda they have against the man ..People like Farooq Perogi hate Trump because of his support for Isreal and his subtle declaration that America is a country of the Christian Faith .. I dare any Trumphobics to mention just one instance where Trump made a racist statement , just one please

Uncle Tom, more conservative than than the real deal "What's the matter boss, we sick?" " Stomach turning stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Temple1288(m): 3:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

Uninformed dunce, what of Ben Carson! You people are easily fooled. I am no longer surprised why African leaders are the way they are. Most of their followers cannot distinguish their left from their right.

Look at supposedly educated people defending a liar, and a racist who doesn't hide his disdain for them.
What of Ben Carson? So having Ben Carson as housing secretary means Trump is not a racist? I give up you people.

A full fledged monkey calling me a dunce. Your brain didn't tell you Ben Carson is the United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?? Having people like you scattered all over Africa makes it easier for totally useless leaders to litter around Africa..

You're just daft!

Make sure your brain works well next time you wanna hate on President Trump.

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 3:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Temple1288:

A full fledged monkey calling me a dunce. Your brain didn't tell you Ben Carson is the United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?? Having people like you scattered all over Africa makes it easier for totally useless leaders to litter around Africa..

You're just daft!

Your education is wasted. This is what happens when people are poorly educated.
They think they know things when they are in fact completely ignorant.
Why would a sane person bring up Ben Carson as evidence that Trump is not a racist? Do you actually believe the US government is the personal property of Donald Trump? Trump needs people like Carson to provide a veneer of impartiality and confuse people like you.
You need a refund my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Temple1288(m): 4:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

They think they know things when they are completely ignorant.
Why would a sane person bring up Ben Carson as evidence that Trump is not a racist? Do you actually believe the US government is the personal property of Donald Trump?

Improper reasoning from a monkey. If only your monkey brain filled with dirt will open up to you!
I would've listed how positive Trump's been towards the black communities. But of what use will it be to a monkey sad

I had to bring up Ben Carson because you said "Omarosa, the only black person in his cabinet, she left in disgust." But of course your animalistic brain won't let you think and reason properly before making up things...

Very unfortunate! I feel like throwing a banana at you now!!

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2020
Temple1288:

Improper reasoning from a monkey. If only your monkey brain filled with dirt will open up to you!

I had to bring up Ben Carson because you said "Omarosa, the only black person in his cabinet, she left in disgust." But of course your animalistic brain won't let you think and reason properly before making up things...

Very unfortunate! I feel like throwing a banana at you now!!

You sound like the house negro. Oh, look at Ben Carson therefore Trump is not a racist! Which school did you attend?
Little education can be dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Temple1288(m): 4:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

You sound like the house negro. Oh, look at Ben Carson therefore Trump is not a racist! Which school did you attend?
Little education can be dangerous.

I would've listed how positive Trump's been towards the black communities. But of what use will it be to a monkey sad

That came very late..
Callin me a house negro doesn't change the fact that you're a certified monkey with no positive brains..

2 Likes

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 4:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Temple1288:

I guess the blacks in your neighborhood. Perhaps he built a basketball court for the people in the projects where you live. House negro.

" What's the matter boss, we sick?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Temple1288(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

I guess the blacks in your neighborhood. Perhaps he built a basketball court for the people in the projects where you live. House negro.

" What's the matter boss, we sick?"

Yes he did! Just the same way he sponsored the lying and ungrateful Omarosa.... Omarosa the lying monkey who's in the same category and league of monkeys..

How do y'all manage to live with animalistic brains??

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:09am On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:
Africans, most especially Nigerian leaders haven't proven to the world yet that they and the people they govern aren't sub-humans.

Whatever insults Trump has heaped on us a people in Africa, I dare say we deserve it and even more.

We are always quick to blame slavery and colonization for our lots in Africa, yet when election period comes up, it is still the same us that refuse to go out and vote.

And when we do go out at all, we either vote in the same clueless dullards that have absolutely nothing to offer, or we are part of those risking their lives to snatch ballot boxes and dismantle everything.

The white man calls us monkeys, and then through our actions we go right ahead and prove him right.

Trump can't be compared with Buhari.

The former is active and is doing his best for his country.

The latter is lifeless and considers himself the President of the Fulani nation.

A nit-witted Yoruba muslim who's perpetually and miserably angry that Trump hates Jihadist muslims, and who's now doing all he can to recruit more gullible people to hate Trump, by branding him a 'racist'. I know his latest kill in Yemen of an Al Qaeda leader a few days ago is paining you severely! Can you help give us your updated list of 'blacks' Trump has killed so far? But you can spend the whole day scrolling down through the list of jihadists the man has sent to the grave. That's our man, doing a great job out there! Deal with it, man, Trump hates you jihadists, and will soon kill you if you refuse to repent.

Sorry, FrLukas, this is meant for the OP, not you. I mistakenly quoted you.
Where's that fucking crying OP hiding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Jimi24: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Commentor:
99% of Trump supporters have never been to the USA.

It is not just being to the US. A lot of Trump supporters in Nigeria have fed on ill researched, pseudo apocalyptic material on globalism, liberal political ideology and its conflicts with political conservativism. Quite simply that liberalism is of the devil and extreme conservatism is of God. This is the greatest lie in history.

Finally some are just angry that Obama did not support GEJ and like the popular film UNFORGIVEN. They have minds made up for a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:32am On Feb 09, 2020
They are more than delusional, they are insane and should be locked up in a mental home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:36am On Feb 09, 2020
simplibaba:
Trump loves his country while Buhari loves his region...

We offer a swift and efficient delivery service within Lagos State @SwiftTrak logistics.

So the Blacks and other minorities that Trump hates in the US are not part of his country?
A lot of uninformed people in Nigeria needs mental help for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Randy100: 5:49am On Feb 09, 2020
God forbid that I compare Trump to a lifeless man. Trump has achieved more than the whole Daura family. It is a fact not an insult.

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Temple1288:

Yes he did! Just the same way he sponsored the lying and ungrateful Omarosa.... Omarosa the lying monkey who's in the same category and league of monkeys..

How do y'all manage to live with animalistic brains??

Why don't you just tell us all the wonderful things Trump did for the black folks.
I am not interested in your drivels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Chris1987: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

They think they know things when they are in fact completely ignorant.
Why would a sane person bring up Ben Carson as evidence that Trump is not a racist? Do you actually believe the US government is the personal property of Donald Trump? Trump needs people like Carson to provide a veneer of impartiality and confuse people like you.
i have been reading your comments I just have to say that most people that hate trump don’t actually live in America and the ones that lives there that hate him are mostly undocumented immigrants liberals drug peddlers criminals and people that get food stamps....I live in America why would I be paying tax only to be used to feed people that feel is there right not to work and feed off my tax that doesn’t make any sense, why would I work my ass off and pay more taxes than someone that decides just to work 4 hours a day and 3 days a week , why would I be paying for health insurance for an undocumented immigrant that decides to be smuggled into the country ....trump came in and changed the rhetorics there’s no reasonable American that chooses not to like his policy except the ones I mentioned above....his policy is to make America great again why would someone decide not to go work and receive unemployment benefits when you can work you leave off other people’s taxes and collect food stamps....why would someone decide to receive obesity benefits because you decide to just be fat by your own self and not to mention the ladies that decides to sleep around and have the right to abort any baby whenever they seem fit...this man is bringing back sanity into the American society again...anyone fighting his policy is a devil incarnate sent to destroy America....democrats are evil , there policy is do whatever you like no one has the right to judge you....they founded KKk they legalized gay rights abortion,drugs prescription, a lot of other things so when I see nigerians talking about American politics I just laugh....I also read people praising Buhari for closing the border and laugh at Ghanaians when they beg and turn around to curse America for restricting visa movements like your destiny is tied to America ....nigerians are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever come across in my entire life....I am a doctor and a proud republican since trump came in our wages have more than doubled that’s all I can say for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by noleflendum: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up most of you that hate Trump are either satanist or Muslims .. Are you not a Muslim? Abeg take your problem to Saudi and leave the US alone , Trump is right US is a Christian country built by hardworking people of faith
sense is far from you

2 Likes

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Chris1987:
i have been reading your comments I just have to say that most people that hate trump don’t actually live in America and the ones that lives there that hate him are mostly undocumented immigrants liberals drug peddlers criminals and people that get food stamps....I live in America why would I be paying tax only to be used to feed people that feel is there right not to work and feed off my tax that doesn’t make any sense, why would I work my ass off and pay more taxes than someone that decides just to work 4 hours a day and 3 days a week , why would I be paying for health insurance for an undocumented immigrant that decides to be smuggled into the country ....trump came in and changed the rhetorics there’s no reasonable American that chooses not to like his policy except the ones I mentioned above....his policy is to make America great again why would someone decide not to go work and receive unemployment benefits when you can work you leave off other people’s taxes and collect food stamps....why would someone decide to receive obesity benefits because you decide to just be fat by your own self and not to mention the ladies that decides to sleep around and have the right to abort any baby whenever they seem fit...this man is bringing back sanity into the American society again...anyone fighting his policy is a devil incarnate sent to destroy America....democrats are evil , there policy is do whatever you like no one has the right to judge you....they founded KKk they legalized gay rights abortion,drugs prescription, a lot of other things so when I see nigerians talking about American politics I just laugh....I also read people praising Buhari for closing the border and laugh at Ghanaians when they beg and turn around to curse America for restricting visa movements like your destiny is tied to America ....nigerians are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever come across in my entire life....I am a doctor and a proud republican since trump came in our wages have more than doubled that’s all I can say for now

You are a doctor and you are saying democrats founded the KKK?
Trump's grandfather did not come from Germany with a green card. He emigrated to the US and later became a citizen. Trump's wife was born and raised in Slovenia, today she's is the first lady, she too didn't come to the United states with a green card.
If you are indeed in the US, some people were there before you and they also worked and paid their taxes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Jimi24: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Complete fools, "Trump loves his country but Buhari dies not love his country ". Arrant nonsense.
Buhari was fighting for his country at the age of 24, Trump was chasing girls and dodging military service.
Buhari is taking on Nigerias corrupt elite almost losing his life to a mysterious illness. Trump is building his own family and crooked friends into a new corrupt elite. Buhari is taking tough but necessary decisions - border closure, partial Naira devaluation, partial removal of subsidies, increased revenue drive ..knowing their painful ob the people but necessary.
You want to compare that with an irrational previledged white billionaire who inherited all his wealth.
Trump spends three days a week playing golf. All Americans know. It is not just him
All Republican party Presidents have bern lazy, unintellectual and disdainful of the minutae of governance.

Trump supporters in Nigeria are the most ignorant in.the world. Most have not been to the US but are posting what they wished Trump WAS as what they hope Trump IS.

Pls get an education.
Know the main issues in the US.
Trump is supported by only 45% of Americans. It only rose to this no because of lower tax) which is causing a rise in deficit) and the stupid killing of that Iranian official.

Hilary Clinton beat him by 3.8m votes last elections
A total of 65% of American voters did not vote for Trump on election day BUT Democratic votes were badly divided.

Trump is the candidate of old white folks of a dying generation. He does not give a damn for the youth of America.
He absolutely does not give a damns for Nigeria or Nigerians whether southerner or northerner.
Fight your own battles within your country to make it better instead of expecting fake emancipation from some lucky guy in the white house who cant find you on the map

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Your borders are currently closed
Whenever Ghanaians complain you mock them.

Wouldn't you jump for joy if we can secure our own border? Do you people even think?

Guestlander:

Another ignorant one. What is the correlation between what we are discussing and Buhari? Is Buhari the president of all the other countries selectively targeted by Trump?
Abeegi. I guess Buhari is also the president of Mexico, that is why Trump is building a wall to keep the Mexicans out.

2 Likes

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Chris1987: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

Trump's grandfather did not come from Germany with a green card. He emigrated to the US and later became a citizen. Trump's wife was born and raised in Slovenia, today she's is the first lady, she too didn't come to the United states with a green card.
If you are indeed in the US, some people were there before you and they also worked and paid their taxes.
paying tax isn’t the problem, and trust me majority of people doing so aren’t happy about it...when you start earning six figures here you start looking for an exit plan on how to avoid it you start feeling a distaste for those unemployed people....trump was and still is a business man he knew what it felt like paying more taxes as a rich man for someone that decided not to work because he feels he can get a pay check at the end of the week for having more kids and food stamps....And what’s stopping them from working and earning money ?? Because they decided not to do so....America is built on immigrants ....you said trumps ancestors moved to America was it illegally? Or legally? He’s against illegal immigrants am sure you would do the same if you become president of Nigeria or any country stopping illegal immigrants was his campaign promises if Americans weren’t happy about the policy no one would have voted him btw I have a lot of Hispanic friends they support his policy because the illegals are making the legal ones look bad talking of stereotyping...because illegals are majority not law abiding they can get away with any crime because they are not documented I don’t expect you guys to understand till you live in America and work not just vacation or visiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by echibuogwu(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Guy u are just saying rubbish... whether he’s a racist or not the main thing is that he’s doing well for his country, America is doing better under him than under Obama, Bujari that is not racist nko, what is he doing for this country, see I’ll rather have a racist trump as president than that useless Buhari.
Guestlander:

What of Ben Carson? So having Ben Carson as housing secretary means Trump is not a racist? I give up on you people.

2 Likes

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2020
Chris1987:
paying tax isn’t the problem, and trust me majority of people doing so aren’t happy about it...when you start earning six figures here you start looking for an exit plan on how to avoid it you start feeling a distaste for those unemployed people....trump was and still is a business man he knew what it felt like paying more taxes as a rich man for someone that decided not to work because he feels he can get a pay check at the end of the week for having more kids and food stamps....And what’s stopping them from working and earning money ?? Because they decided not to do so....America is built on immigrants ....you said trumps ancestors moved to America was it illegally? Or legally? He’s against illegal immigrants am sure you would do the same if you become president of Nigeria or any country stopping illegal immigrants was his campaign promises if Americans weren’t happy about the policy no one would have voted him btw I have a lot of Hispanic friends they support his policy because the illegals are making the legal ones look bad talking of stereotyping...because illegals are majority not law abiding they can get away with any crime because they are not documented I don’t expect you guys to understand till you live in America and work not just vacation or visiting

If Trump is against illegal immigrants why then did he place a ban on Nigerian immigrants who are applying through the right channels and who will certainly be scrutinized like there's no tomorrow. The reason he gave was security reasons but he didn't ban visitors who are less scrutinized and therefore poses greater security risks. What does that tell you?

Who told you "undocumented immigrants" doesn't work? How did you start in the U.S? Did you get your green card from Nigeria and started making six figures the moment you landed in the US? If that is your journey, that is not everyone's journey.

New immigrants work in different industries like construction and many other menial jobs that Americans themselves doesn't want to do. I bet many of them would have worked for the trump family's construction businesses in the past.

This is not about taxes,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by echibuogwu(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Guy what are you saying na. U just sayin rubbish since and refuse to be educated, Who cared if trump grandfather is from Germany, Trump was given birth to in America so that makes him an American citizen by birth, stop disgracing urself pls. Trump is arrogant, rude, blunt but he says the truth at all time and he’s scared of no one, no body can intimidate him easily, u only hate him because of how well he described the miserable conditions Africa is.
Guestlander:

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2020
echibuogwu:
Guy what are you saying na. U just sayin rubbish since and refuse to be educated, Who cared if trump grandfather is from Germany, Trump was given birth to in America so that makes him an American citizen by birth, stop disgracing urself pls. Trump is arrogant, rude, blunt but he says the truth at all time and he’s scared of no one, no body can intimidate him easily, u only hate him because of how well he described the miserable conditions Africa is.

Obama was born in America but did it stop Trump from lying that Obama shouldn't be president because he was born in Kenya?
If your parents or grandparents were immigrants what made them different from people who are migrants today? A lot of dumb people around here. I see most of the trump supporters are frustrated ipob dolts. Zero sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Chris1987: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

If Trump is against illegal immigrants why then did he place a ban on Nigerian immigrants who are applying through the right channels and who will certainly be scrutinized like there's no tomorrow. The reason he gave was security reasons but he didn't ban visitors who are less scrutinized and therefore poses greater security risks. What does that tell you?

Who told you "undocumented immigrants" doesn't work? How did you start in the U.S? Did you get your green card from Nigeria and started making six figures the moment you landed in the US? If that is your journey, that is not everyone's journey.

New immigrants work in different industries like construction and many other menial jobs that Americans themselves doesn't want to do. I bet many of them would have worked for the trump family's construction businesses in the past.

This is not about taxes,
yes Nigerian has always been on high alert on all western countries immigration policies even before it was made official,I moved to America from the Uk so I live in America with a British passport I don’t need to change the rethorics secondly illegal immigrants work yes and they are destroying the balance of minimum wages because they do the jobs meant for legals at 40% cheaper rates...btw I live in California and here they are right dense population of illegals majority deal on drugs trafficking guns human trafficking you will never understand till you live here....all the reports passed through depart of homelands the moments we start behaving ourselves when we travel abroad people will start respecting us... we are like the Philippines they are travelers like us but you can never hear any news about them overseas...they are also hard workers but Nigeria is always in the wrong news drugs , prostitution, fraud, I am not saying we are the only ones that do it but we are loud about it and stereotyping is real the same everywhere even in Nigeria you guys tag any Hausa you see as a potential fulani herdsmen let’s be honest for once in our lives and stop been hypocrites and biased or politically correct the war in America is between republicans and democrats and in every war there are casualties and the immigrants are the casualties because they are trapped in between two choices democrats or republicans the most successful ones are republicans and majority of democrats supporters are either the unemployed the LGBTs and the illegals because they democrats use them during election I’ve seen it first hand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

Your educati
on is a completely useless.
Trying to talk to this people is a waist of time,they are totally delusional and live in lala land.Their brain is wire differently from the rest of us,they know nothing about the world they live in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Na wa o!

Una get time o!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Apc Presidential Slot / A Common Misconception About Igbos / Buhari Appoints Kingibe Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.