Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu (39188 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Kendroid: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ugonnaya1998:
he Is even ur prince ;Dhe Is even ur prince
Oyah na, make the prince come home na!
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by ada9ja(f): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
cosef:

you have foresight, yet you embrace the murderous fulanis killing your own people and insult MNK who actually makes them feel threatened enough to give you some form of respect on your land.

you get sense at all? grin

what about the ibos killing themselves due to land, kidnapping, rituals and robbery?

has MNK stop them?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Yusman316(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kachi11061998:
Nigeria Army laying siege in Afaraukwu Abia State, looking for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has shown that the fight against Boko Haram is a scam.

How can Boko Haram be abducting and killing Christians in Nigeria and the military instead of sending soldiers to Sambissa forest to fight Boko Haram, they deployed over 1000 soldiers to Nnamdi Kanu’s village?

They no longer can hide this shame.

Supporting Nigeria is supporting terrorism

Biafra is our hope
Can u pls upload pics or video of the deployed soldiers, tanx
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by elmodee7(m): 2:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Idiotic pigs

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by cosef: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2020
ada9ja:

what about the ibos killing themselves due to land, kidnapping, rituals and robbery?

has MNK stop them?

Yoruba muslims didn't kill yoruba christians during the hijab issue, during Aregbe's tenure?

Go into the bush and open your "one nigeria" pussy for fulani to plunder. Ewu! grin
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
mushystuff:

At least he started to do something. Why are the other cowardly leaders/tribes you refer to not able to pursue the so-called diplomatic means and when Kanu sees it's working well he too will follow them? Or they are not yet tired of the greedy politicians the way Kanu and Igbos obviously are?

Kanu is illiterate .. end of story.

Started something he doesn't understand . No plans nor counter measures..
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2020
cosef:

Ewedu man, stop deceiving yourself with pseudo-intelligence. How did your "diplomatic" sowore end up a nursery school teacher? grin

Why have you not achieved oduduwa if you are really as intelligent as you claim? grin

everytime you guys just open your mouth trying to deceive people that you are sensible, when you are not. grin

We are not trying to break free.. you are
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Mixedfraction:

Enlighten me please... What's your definition of "through diplomatic means"?

Documents. Letters.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Mixedfraction:

Enlighten me please... What's your definition of "through diplomatic means"?

Documents. Letters. Brexit
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by tinsel: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Why cant this man keep quite for one day to allow his parents rest in peace.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Documents. Letters. Brexit

To who should it be sent to?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Uteghe:

...and he wants to come bury his dead in the zoo?

In Biafran land

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.