Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes (600 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / CBN Policies are Paying Off. Naira Continues To Appreciate Gradually. / Peter Obi Blasts Buhari’s Subsidy Policy, Says "We Are Paying For Inefficiency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by visaland(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello my fellow Lagosians, happy trekking.
On a more serious note, why do we have leaders that reason backward?. Someone who has not entered a commercial vehicle for more than 20years will just wake up in the morning decide to change policy that has been working for the people for a very long time, and put up a policy that will punish the people.
How can a reasonable govt wake up one morning and ban more than 100,000 Okada and Keke without providing an alternative means of transportation, without thinking of how those riders will feed themselves and their families, without thinking of how commuters ,both disabled and able persons go about their normal business.
You gave reasons of trying to minimize the rate of accident and crime, that's very good, but did you put in consideration of those thousands of riders you've chased out of work might consider crime as another means of surviving?, that means by trying to solve one problem, you're creating more dangerous one.
Anyway, one thing i know is that a community get a leader that they deserve, during campaign, when they were sharing indomie to Lagosians, i laughed, so after selling our votes just for indomie, the results are now coming out.
One thing I also know is that, whatever they do in Lagos, i will surly survive.
They came with fuel 145 am still living, they came with border closure, am still living, even if it's by buying one bag of rice 27000.
So once again my fellow Lagosians, happy trekking.
Re: Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by masterflowx(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
If that should be the case, mistake worth paying for...

Though, I'm not a member of their evil party but i support Sanwo Eko on this.
Re: Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by Gwagone: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by SilasNwude: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Lagos has only puppet prime minister
Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond is the governor
kiss the truth
Re: Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by AgentNairaland(f): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Next Level... Progress

You Never See Anything
Re: Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by IduNaOba: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Here in enugu we are happy wink
Re: Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes by oyatz(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Thanks for this wonderful revelation. . . But how does this revelation related to the topic sir?

SilasNwude:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Lagos has only puppet prime minister
Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond is the governor
kiss the truth

(1) (Reply)

Islamization Risk To Homogeneous Christian Areas Of Nigeria Ie S E & S S / I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari / Uvwie Monarch Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Suspected Gunmen Into Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.