Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers (43655 Views)

Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop / Lagos, Abuja Trekker Arrives Destination, Okays Atiku’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Celly2020: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Lazy youths everywhere may God help us in this country
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Immarocks(f): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Am beginning to like this man.....may the cabals and god fathers never get to you
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2020
This nonsense shid stop
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by dmbb: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2020
you are wicket
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by amazinghomez09: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed of the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad
must we bring religious conotation in every topic?
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by justlikedat: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed of the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad
A fake born again Christian.
Who is a christian? You dont know.
Who is/are born again? You dont know.

But i understand 'born again christian' is only one of your nairaland names.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by patroit001(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author[/quote] Good radiance ...
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by africanusvu(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
.I swear u aren't a Christian

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Ladycewhy(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
GOTV na here you come land now? Muslim terrorist grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Fourwinds: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
rubbish and nonsense packed in one
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by olisaEze(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Chai! Bad market!! Format exposed, abort mission! I repeat, Abort mission!! Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by rowrowland: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/borno-governor-turns-back-jigawa-trekker-urges-him-to-embark-on-prayers/amp/
Why are people trekking for people?! It baffles me how people waste precious time on useless adventures; the 24hrs I find insufficient!
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by voskia: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
by the grace of heaven. u will indeed become a born again christian, you and ur generations to come..Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Chukwuma0009: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/j1Ndwgh] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/j1Ndwgh] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Mokason28: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Bellotelli:

Perhaps more sensible than your entire generation grin
Ewu Hausa I don’t talk aimlessly without facts use google if you want to talk about my generation

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by NnamdiCheges(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:

Pls just give us your true identity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Mokason28: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2020
Khaleell001:

I hope the use of the word "aboki" is not demeaning.
Because I know many "abokis" who can school many of you thoroughly without breaking a sweat.
The word aboki as it sounds is demeaning... I also know so many ABOKI I could school without mincing words I could actually school their General
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by DerickCO(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
I can see his love for Boko Haram
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Ykc2(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sorry not all Muslim are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim, ve i made my self clear now?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by FEGNO: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2020
The major concern now should be how to safeguard this woman from the hands of Boko haram. This exposure is certainly not good for her as a Christian Igbo woman in Bornu state.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by arrianw: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Are people still trekking for all these politicians? Nawa ooo..
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by kapelvej: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
instead of this complain, why did you not just commend Zulum as a Christian and move on
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by easzypeaszy(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Mr wanderer......trekking for his pockets.

My advice.....please end it in Damaturu or else the moment you cross on your way to Maiduguri, sorry will be your name.

If you know.....you know.
u mean around borno border..Shekau wl be like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by anigbajumo(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2020
harbeebtech:
Governor Zulum in the north and Governor Seyi Makinde in the west are good example of a leader in Nigeria today. May God bless them

Sir,am from Oyo state and it is quite nonsensical to compare zullum achievements to Seyi.Eight years of Makinde might not even do half of Infrastructure Zullum has put on ground in Borno state at the moment not even in his next four years.It is just fact,just do little research by Google search and come back here to compare both of them.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by jacksol(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2020
RealLordZeus:
This Zulum may be one of the sensible ones
Yes, in many respects. But this his "prayer prayer" obsession fall my hand.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by jacksol(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2020
sinkhole:
This Zulum get sense pass Adesina, I swear grin grin
Go wash out your mouth with harpic
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by unikprince(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
This head slamming impersonator, have u changed your monika from Gotv to bornagainxtain? Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Beetobee(f): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Mokason28:
This aboki Governor Zulum sounds intelligent
Very uncommon display among Aboki’s

1. Obviously, you are like a fish in a well, never ventured far or mingled with real people.
2. Aboki is a welcomed terminology as it means friend.
Sorry to burst your hateful bubble.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Mokason28: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beetobee:

1. Obviously, you are like a fish in a well, never ventured far or mingled with real people.
2. Aboki is a welcomed terminology as it means friend.
Sorry to burst your hateful bubble.
I was born in Kano state .... grew up in Jos .... Schooled in Nasarawa state... I reside in Abuja with my wife and kids
To cut the long story very short... I know exactly what Aboki means... Please stop leaving in delusion Aboki is still a fooooool
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Theoarhics: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
I'm beginning to like this governor. He seems to be one of the very few sensible governors around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" / Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.