Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers (43801 Views)

Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop / Lagos, Abuja Trekker Arrives Destination, Okays Atiku’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lolz, he thinks the governor will give him money.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Correcto: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
You need serious mental check. So you expect Christians to see something wrong in a kind gesture? Also you expect Christians to applaud someone who shouts Allah Akbar to explode bombs? Have even noticed Muslims are less bothered with the so called terrorists even when this terrorists boldly recite the Quran to behead people? The day Christians start shouting Jesus name to kill people, then there is nothing wrong to associate Christianity with terrorism. We applaud good and denounce evil. Grow up!!! Mr like seeker quote author=BornagainXtain post=86498937] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed of the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad[/quote]
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Npower: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
The only trek I ever trekked was trekking from poverty to wealth. Now even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Awoo88: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
S we still get governor wen get sense for nigeria? One for southwest one for north. None for SS and SE.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Tim16(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
One lazy youth busted...
He got what he deserved as una no wan get sense!
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by GMbuharii: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
LZAA:
So that's why Afamed has been offline grin grin
This trekking sef
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku rekhina

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....

grin grin

And HELENus as well
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Cocolatti(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Autotech312:

I wish all Nigerian Christians are like you. U get sense.
He is not a Christian. He's an Afonja Muslim. His other moniker here is GOTV.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Cocolatti(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your kind is indeed rare.
We have a set of brainwashed zombies who call themselves Christians whom you can't trace any iota of Christ-liie behavior in them.
They talk before they think and their bad and nauseating attitude is rubbng off on our young adults
We need more voice like yours to make this space "liveable " again.
Don't be deceived, he's your fellow Muslim brother.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by abpela24(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Come on shut up jare, we're all like that......
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by hope4nigeria(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Mr wanderer......trekking for his pockets.

My advice.....please end it in Damaturu or else the moment you cross on your way to Maiduguri, sorry will be your name.

If you know.....you know.
boko Haram will use this one do pepper soup for dinner.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by sunshine1974(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cocolatti:
Don't be deceived, he's your fellow Muslim brother.
don't mind the ediot

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by CJ26: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#770077][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by NothingDoMe: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed of the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad
gotv is back

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by gentlegenius(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
sinkhole:
This Zulum get sense pass Adesina, I swear grin grin

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by redsun(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mallam. Pray till thy kingdom come nothing is going to change as long as you muderfuckers continue to reason like Buffoons.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Nasige(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mokason28:
This aboki Governor Zulum sounds intelligent
Very uncommon display among Aboki’s
The man is a professor, not just that he is very upright and very honest, he understands the rudiments of leadership, trekking has become another avenue for lazy youth like him to make quick money and recognition, let him try another governor that like and want praise singing.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by lucky4west: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
trekking don turn side hustle now....no wonder bubu say youths lazy
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Mokason28: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nasige:

The man is a professor, not just that he is very upright and very honest, he understands the rudiments of leadership, trekking has become another avenue for lazy youth like him to make quick money and recognition, let him try another governor that like and want praise singing.
What is professor.?? Who is a professor?? Go to Ekiti you will see Professors teaching primary school.
He is just different and unique Shikenah... magana ya kare
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by harbeebtech(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

Sir,am from Oyo state and it is quite nonsensical to compare zullum achievements to Seyi.Eight years of Makinde might not even do half of Infrastructure Zullum has put on ground in Borno state at the moment not even in his next four years.It is just fact,just do little research by Google search and come back here to compare both of them.
I’m from Ibadan and i don’t have time for your argument. We all know where someone like you belong. Good day sir.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by anigbajumo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
harbeebtech:
I’m from Ibadan and i don’t have time for your argument. We all know where someone like you belong. Good day sir.

Yes nah, because u av nothing to prove.Av not seen any capital project from ur audio Governor.If there is one,tell us let us know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers / 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard / Tribunal Sacked Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.