Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,770 members, 7,959,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) (37871 Views)

Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by 77up(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
chiiraq802:
Very certain he doesn't know what is going on there...my nigga dey tink of cows, how to islamize 9ja, how to import more bandits, how to disrupt Nnamdi kanu parents’ burial, etc... grin
Now you can go to bank with the likes you are able to gathered from spiting nonsense.

Since we all knw that even if it is a thread that has nothing to do with Buhari, just insult Buhari for no just reason and sons and daughters of unfortunate and forgotten parents will flock emass to your like botton undecided .

May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
77up:
Now you can go to bank with the likes you are able to gathered from spiting nonsense.

Since we all knw that even if it is a thread that has nothing to do with Buhari, just insult Buhari for no just reason and sons and daughters of unfortunate and forgotten parents will flock emass to your like botton undecided .

May God bless Nigeria.

Shuuuttt uuupp!! hehehehe
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Bladesociety: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Looking very confused
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
chiiraq802:
Very certain he doesn't know what is going on there...my nigga dey tink of cows, how to islamize 9ja, how to import more bandits, how to disrupt Nnamdi kanu parents’ burial, etc... grin
Exactly
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by sosospence(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
I remember FeBuhari 2019.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Rudeijoba1: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pls hux am in need of a job presently in lag any job pls man got to feed nd cloth himself am a month in lag today
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
kerzhim:
Long live my able President.

*modified base on comments*
The much reason why some people find it so difficult to grow in life......

*They usually sit at their comfort zone and wait for success.
*If failed to find success, they start to castigate on any successful being.
*They are always on euphoric mood when they see bad things happening.
*Always turning blind eye to any good things around them.

Advice: Rejoice on other people success so that you can also meet your destined success as well.

Wicked people are more successful
If you believe in B , then you believe in D.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I sense that the president is not happy these days. Reason might be insecurity that rampant in some part of Nigeria.
Buhari is a good leader and is committed to lift this country up from poverty and insecurity that pdp left her.

Explain
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
A true defender of Islam. A true follower of the prophet Mohammed PBUH.

Loved by holy men of goodwill and not corrupt people. A sharia advocate

Explain
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Arubajagz: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
If you like, insult from now till eternity, it will not change his office as your president.
Make una nor go find beta tin do online wey go help una life cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by confyy007(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Looking lifeless as usual. Does he even know the function of what he is putting on his head? I doubt
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
useless man.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Tbcrown(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
I think I heard that our president has ear problem what is that he putting on his ear
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

Until he defiles a 9year old girl.

Until he seizes the wife of his son.

Until he releases Semen so hard.

Haha!
That mere water and soap could not remove the semen and his Child bride had to use her little fingers to start scraping the Semen from his clothes (Do you have functional brains?!! Can you close your eyes for a second and picture the little girl: Aisha toiling, working hard so she could scrape with her fingers the very thick semen the pervert prophet was always releasing on her. Can you imagine how disgusting this was? What kind of obsessive pedophile and pervasive sexual thoughts were in his head all day that saw him releasing this semen repeatedly. To think he even went to prayer in the same clothes is even crazy. Something no Muslim can do today.

So until Buhari or other Muslims does this. Then we have no true Muslim today. Muhammad is the best example to emulate and if you don't do these. Then you can never be called a Muslim. No one is.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصِ بْنِ غِيَاثٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، وَهَمَّامٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، فِي الْمَنِيِّ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَفْرُكُهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏
Al-Aawad and Hammam reported A'isha as saying:

[b]I used to scrape off the (drop of) semen from the garment of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ).
[/b]
Sahih Muslim 288b
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 135
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 2, Hadith 567
Sahih Muslim

WTF. Poor Aisha. Seems Mohammed was the devil in the flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by maybanks: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=samonak post=86501326][/quote]

pls of what importance is this gibberish you just typed?

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Arewa2Dworld: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
God bless our amiable president.... HATERS can go to hell and rot in there...Buhari will complete his 8years by God Grace and none of u haters can do anything about it....bunch of useless people.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by PervertProphet: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Zooposki:

WTF. Poor Aisha. Seems Mohammed was the devil in the flesh.

Any sane person would come to that conclusion as you investigate Muhammad's life the more.

He has no moral standing to call anyone an infidel or speak in place of God. He was beyond dirty. Disgusting is even an understatement.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ جَوَّاسٍ الْحَنَفِيُّ أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، عَنْ شَبِيبِ بْنِ غَرْقَدَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ شِهَابٍ الْخَوْلاَنِيِّ، قَالَ كُنْتُ نَازِلاً عَلَى عَائِشَةَ فَاحْتَلَمْتُ فِي ثَوْبَىَّ فَغَمَسْتُهُمَا فِي الْمَاءِ فَرَأَتْنِي جَارِيَةٌ لِعَائِشَةَ فَأَخْبَرَتْهَا فَبَعَثَتْ إِلَىَّ عَائِشَةُ فَقَالَتْ مَا حَمَلَكَ عَلَى مَا صَنَعْتَ بِثَوْبَيْكَ قَالَ قُلْتُ رَأَيْتُ مَا يَرَى النَّائِمُ فِي مَنَامِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ هَلْ رَأَيْتَ فِيهِمَا شَيْئًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ لاَ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَلَوْ رَأَيْتَ شَيْئًا غَسَلْتَهُ لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُنِي وَإِنِّي لأَحُكُّهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَابِسًا بِظُفُرِي ‏.‏

Abdullah b. Shihab al-Khaulani reported:

I stayed in the house of 'A'isha and had a wet dream (and perceived its effect on my garment), so (in the morning) I dipped both (the clothes) in water. This (act of mine) was watched by a maid-servant of A'isha and she informed her. She (Hadrat A'isha) sent me a message: What prompted you to act like this with your clothes? He (the narrator) said: I told that I saw in a dream what a sleeper sees. She said: Did you find (any mark of the fluid) on your clothes? I said: No. She said: Had you found anything you should have washed it. Incase I found that (semen) on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) dried up, I scraped it off with my nails.

Sahih Muslim 290
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 140
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 2, Hadith 572
Sahih Muslim
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
zombie and enemy of the state tongue
Sha calm down frustration and depression like I said is real.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Lucky5000(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Some people are busy calling Baba go slow different names� why they keep doing their thing
God help us all

Meanwhile
Get your cars and Logistics bikes tracked
Contact 07050544060
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ogorimagongo86:
Goodmorning, i'm in need of financial help, my daughter is sick and in need of urgent medical attention. I've not been paid where i work. No amount is small.

2211909589 ZENITH
May God bless you all.
Please someone should help him out and GOD will bless you.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Commentor:
Nigeria's best president ever.
Best what? If i slap u... Dan banza
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
His picture keeps changing. Today he looks old. Tomorrow he looks 20 years younger. I hope we are not being scammed? Why not videos? I thought they used to show us his videos both when he is jetting out and when he returns.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ogorimagongo86:
Goodmorning, i'm in need of financial help, my daughter is sick and in need of urgent medical attention. I've not been paid where i work. No amount is small.

2211909589 ZENITH
May God bless you all.
You guys gave Yahaya Bello good votes in Ogorimagongo, don't worry, u'll be paid. Ur governor is working
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Omo our Presido don old o, him go don dey get memory loss from time to time.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Leo588(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Why not turn gay
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
ebukajay184:
Pictures of President Buhari at the 29th Forum of Heads of State and Government of Participating States of the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) at the AU Summit in Addis Ababa on 8th Feb 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1226204984481546241

Clueless!!!
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Illusioneffect(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I sense that the president is not happy these days. Reason might be insecurity that rampant in some part of Nigeria.
Buhari is a good leader and is committed to lift this country up from poverty and insecurity that pdp left her.
You actually don't mean that, do u?
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Leo588:

Why not turn gay
E pain am
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
ebukajay184:
More
THE GREATEST PRESIDENT TO EVER THREAD THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH...BCOZ RIGHT NOW, HE'S REASONING HOW MANY COWS AMOTEKUN DON KILL LATELY.... HE'S JUST A CARING MAN..LOL
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by gbefun74(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Say Baba!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.