Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? (4287 Views)

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
I hear mistake sex happens, share your experiences of mistake sex or your partner's and how you managed after?

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Ladylite: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Are you trying to use our experiences as a rehearsal for your own mistake?

Why not share yours first and stop expecting people to come here and tell you what does not concern you grin

This doesn't help anyone.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by nlPoster: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
When you dont use birth control.
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Gwagone: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
WTF

It sha happened nor ni
What else?

1 Like

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by donstan18: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
My preeq been dey come down for staircase, come mistakenly slip, fall jam kpekus wey been dey climb up.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by sirusX(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
The below says it all

2 Likes

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
"ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER". "IT WAS A MISTAKE"

THESE ARE THE EXCUSES OF SERIAL CHEATING FORNICATORS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2020
When you say MISTAKE SEX...Pls what are u implying?!If What u meant is a Consensual Sex u regretted having afterwards?!I always Regret after committing Fornication eversince I Started at 15 and Now I'll be 30... No matter how good or Banging I always end up regretting...I'm a Christian so Don't ask me why.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2020
It doesn't happen, how do you mistakenly got admission, how did you mistakenly got a visa, did you accidentally get a job Oh I didn't know I mistakenly signed a contract, got a car, build a house by mistake and didn't even recognise Marrying a lady.
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Igetmyown247: 2:04am On Feb 09, 2020
No such thing as a “mistake sex” once you have sex with someone else other than your partner you made that choice.
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Omar09(m): 2:53am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
"ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER".
"IT WAS A MISTAKE"

THESE ARE THE EXCUSES OF SERIAL CHEATING FORNICATORS.

It was the devil.

1 Like

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2020
If the person is drunk.. .
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by starpower(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Probably you meant rape. Very few people are rapist to have answers. If you are never disciplined enough to avoid temptation as it begins. It your reptilian brain.
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Okoroawusa: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Explain what you mean by "mistake sex" if not people no go comment much for this your thread
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Explain what you mean by "mistake sex" if not people no go comment much for this your thread
i don't understand too Nna
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
dingbang:
If the person is drunk.. .
ooh isn't that rape?
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Okoroawusa: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
i don't understand too Nna
Nne, inokwaya?... Long time
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by aswani(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Mistake sex is (I think) having sex with someone you wouldn't normally have sex with (for whatever reason) but that you did purely because of konji.

I am lucky to have never been in that position.
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by richieray: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2020
When the penis accidentally hits the pussy
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
ooh isn't that rape?
not like drunk drunk, tipsy kind of.. Then they both have sex, under the influence of being tipsy
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Randy100: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2020
I had a baby girl through a mistake sex. My baby girl is not a mistake but the mother is the mistake. I think the definition of sex mistake is when you have sex with a girl you don't like. Thank you.
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by powerhouse3(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
I had a baby girl through a mistake sex. My baby girl is not a mistake but the mother is the mistake. I think the definition of sex mistake is when you have sex with a girl you don't like. Thank you.
I see,so yhu like the fruit ,but despise the tree that produced the fruit....

1 Like

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Randy100: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
powerhouse3:
I see,so yhu like the fruit ,but despise the tree that produced the fruit....
Really, so you beleive that women are the tree, what of the person that manured and watered the tree?
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Through a wide load with a starchy face
Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2020
No such thing.. Even if ur both drunk the sexual tension has always been there. I have been dead drunk with a girl who was literally dragging my pipe at the club. Dragged me to a corner,we smoked a blunt, we both wanted to fvck but i never liked her sexually i was into her friend instead.. she did everything & tho my pipe was rock hard from her handling i couldn't bring myself to do it. Till date no one believes i haven't fvcked her... So i say again no such thing as mistake sex.. Its a bad lie

1 Like

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by InfernoNig: 2:30am On Feb 10, 2020
See picture for explanation

2 Likes

Re: How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Wen breeze blow her skirt up for wer nigga dem de....

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. / Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.