Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video (8435 Views)

Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video) / Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by hugelyendowed: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Here is the handsome young man who allegedly leaked Kannywood actress, Maryam booths nude videos.

Maryam in her reaction accused her ex boyfriend of recording her nude without her permission and leaking it.

It's horrible.

Meanwhile, the ex boyfriend has denied releasing the video.

However, a new video of the actress has been leaked again after the first one.

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/02/full-nude-video-actress-maryam-booth-leaked-ex-boyfriend.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by hugelyendowed: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2020

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by money121(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Ok
Seen

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by delishpot: 2:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Nothing new. Those talking trash are even worse than her. For her own good she should zip up until the right man and time comes.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by daddytime(m): 2:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensical...

Which kind statement dey up there?

You for just leave the statement in Hausa language jeje

Role model to millions of people my ass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Randy100: 4:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Rained boyfriend you mean.
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 09, 2020
She should provide evidence for the threats na.
Role model to millions. Wetin Neil Armstrong no go see for moon?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Whatever she got more famous now...Like I used to say bad publicity is better than no publicity...well since the boyfriend is denying I would just advise her to calm down this too would pass.It is not the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Villagemeat: 6:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Were is the video
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Villagemeat:
Were is the video

I have the video grin grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by ednut1(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2020
This is why i love oyinbos no hypocrisy . U form muslim and model in public but you be IndecentStar in secret. Who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by hugelyendowed: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
This is why i love oyinbos no hypocrisy . U form muslim and model in public but you be IndecentStar in secret. Who is fooling who
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by davillian(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Juts leave all these Hausa girls
They can DO but would want the world to believe they don't do anything....
What's my own I smashed lots of them and I did not meet any as a virgin
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Emestar1999: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Wicked world
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Who is she?
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by motionarena: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Naija famous
Your site is messed up with ads.

I guess you have taken financial gains over readers experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Liposure: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2020
davillian:
Juts leave all these Hausa girls
They can DO but would want the world to believe they don't do anything....
What's my own I smashed lots of them and I did not meet any as a virgin
bad guy. Na u biko. Abeg u get any of them number. Meself won smash too
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nonsensetalk: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Pls ,am I the only one just hearing the name "maryam booth"......

No publicity is bad publicity joor
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nonsensetalk: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
How is she indecent??....being naked in front of her boyfriend ryt....mtcheeeww

U r more hypocritical for thinking she's an hypocrite ..
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

How is she indecent??....being naked in front of her boyfriend ryt....mtcheeeww

U r more hypocritical for thinking she's an hypocrite ..
they just had hot sex na. Learner . Abi wetin go commot cloth from woman body
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nonsensetalk: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
they just had hot sex na. Learner . Abi wetin go commot cloth from woman body
Ur head nut have loose...
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by chinchonglee(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2020
That girl nor get breast... Jst nipples grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Preshy561(f): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2020
chinchonglee:
That girl nor get breast... Jst nipples grin
See finish.
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Preshy561(f): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Hausa rich men are always handsome.
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Buharidgeneral: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Where is the video
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by WorWorBoy: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Where is the video
Waiting you wan carry the video do oga?
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Preshy561:
Hausa rich men are always handsome.
And Hausa poor men are always ugly. Nice logic
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensetalk:
Pls ,am I the only one just hearing the name "maryam booth"......

No publicity is bad publicity joor
You right bro I am just hearing it for the first time. This is the only Hausa Actor I know.May be when they start mixing Hausa and English I do watch more....subtitles don't work for me.

Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2020
This guy and usman shagari don fûck almost all the malo babes for abj
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by donpedro98(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by davillian(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Liposure:
bad guy. Na u biko. Abeg u get any of them number. Meself won smash too
I get one for kano, but she can't leave except I come for smashing but I can will her to u
Re: Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Role model my foot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cambridge Uni Students Pose Unclad For Raunchy ‘Best Bum’ Competition (18+ Pics) / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Ladies? / I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.