Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Unable To Get OTP On Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Get OTP On Airtel (2269 Views)

My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by Recount: 3:20am On Feb 09, 2020
I have been trying to pay for data online since Saturday using the paystack platform on a website to buy data but OTP is not being sent to my phone.

I have tried using ATM cards of two banks and nothing was sent. Although both accounts are linked to one SIM(Airtel). But, I have receiving OTP before now on it.

Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by naijalander: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yes. I have the same problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by Emeka71(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Likewise me.
Re: Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by Leemekzy: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2020
OTP & Airtel are like America & Iran.
Re: Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by FRUTVEGS(f): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2020
well i thought it is a problem from my bank sha.
wow.. so what can we do now
Re: Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by naijalander: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Send “ALLOW” to 2442. You'll start receiving the OTP but you will also start getting those annoying messages for ads so to revert, text “STOP” to 2442.

FRUTVEGS:
Re: Unable To Get OTP On Airtel by naijalander: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2021
If it's for a bank transaction, it's better to have a personal token device. Apply for one at your bank, won't cost you more than N2000 to get it. Instead of using OTP sms, you will generate the token on your device.

FRUTVEGS:

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Airtel TV 3GB / Mtn Is Giving Out Free 500mb Daily (15gb Monthly) To Students On Mpulse / Nigerians And Phones: This Country Na Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.