Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Return Ticket Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Return Ticket Issue (755 Views)

Cost Of Return Ticket Lagos To Dubai / Lagos To Abuja Return Ticket How Much Is It Right Now / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Dear experience travelers, this is my first time of traveling outside Nigeria.

I was told by my school to go to one of the north Africa to submit my study visa application using Tourist visa.

The question is,
Can I use one way flight ticket, because once I get my study visa, am moving directly to my school. And the return flight ticket will be wasted

Please I need help with your advice
How can I avoid this return ticket

Please I need urgent help
Re: Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=OlakunmiSMELTD post=86497200]Dear experience travelers, this is my first time of traveling outside Nigeria.

I was told by my school to go to one of the north Africa to submit my study visa application using Tourist visa.

The question is,
Can I use one way flight ticket, because once I get my study visa, am moving directly to my school. And the return flight ticket will be wasted

Re: Return Ticket Issue by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

The question is,

Your study visa will not be issued the same day you get to that country, so you need a return ticket back to Nigeria and wait for the outcome of your visa application. Then you can travel from Nigeria to the country of your school.

Have you checked if you can send the application by post rather than travelling to another country just to submit application?
Re: Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
justwise:

Your study visa will not be issued the same day you get to that country, so you need a return ticket back to Nigeria and wait for the outcome of your visa application. Then you can travel from Nigeria to the country of your school.

Have you checked if you can send the application by post rather than travelling to another country just to submit application?

No sir, but the school took my documents to there country embassy,
So the country send my documents to there embassy in Egypt for authorisation

So the school assured me of the visa, once the central visa unit in there country had accepted my documents.

So I will wait for my visa , and I planned to go from Egypt to my school and not Nigeria
Re: Return Ticket Issue by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

No sir, but the school took my documents to there country embassy,
So the country send my documents to there embassy in Egypt for authorisation

So the school assured me of the visa, once the central visa unit in there country had accepted my documents.

So I will wait for my visa , and I planned to go from Egypt to my school and not Nigeria

Your school is in Estonia ?
Re: Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
justwise:

Yes sir
Re: Return Ticket Issue by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Yes sir

You can book one way ticket to Egypt then another one to Estonia but you have to be sure that you book it before leaving Nigeria.

You need to also book hotel in Egypt for a day or two where you will stay before leaving for Estonia.
Re: Return Ticket Issue by hurryup123(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

The question is,

Na estonia you dey hide Like this

1 Like

Re: Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
justwise:

Please sir, am still waiting for your help with necessary information
Re: Return Ticket Issue by justwise(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
justwise:

You can book one way ticket to Egypt then another one to Estonia but you have to be sure that you book it before leaving Nigeria.

You need to also book hotel in Egypt for a day or two where you will stay before leaving for Estonia.
Re: Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
justwise:

God bless you sir
Have already booked hotel via book.com
I also planned to book Egyptair

Thank you boss
Re: Return Ticket Issue by Ge0grapher(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Justwise senior man wink
Re: Return Ticket Issue by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Am here with my questions. Reason is , this is my first time of traveling out.

Please which of this is better for my spending in Europe and Egypt.

1. Using of Master or Visa card

2. Convert my money to Euro and go with cash

Or is there any other alternative?

(1) (Reply)

Mature minds please / LOCKDOWN; I Discovered A Beautiful Calm water Front / One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.