Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,719 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Mature minds please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mature minds please (779 Views)

N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On / ENUGU Airport Terminal Building What Ignorant Minds Dosen't Know(photos ) / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature minds please by Investmentfreak: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Good day everyone.
I have posted here about this pressing topic in the past , I saved up to 700k in the past and I wanted to leave the country to any serene environment to plan my future, thanks to nairalanders that adviced I remain in Nigeria and not to give up, I used the money to buy a Keke napep and gave it out on hire purchase ( I regret ever doing such, I would have used that money and buy Suya, investment gone wrong!)
Now a relative is out to help me with 1million naira.
I want to travel to any good country, if possible study or learn a skill outside with the money ( I have modern interior decoration design in mind)
Old and wise nairaland family please advice me on what and where to go with 1million naira.

NB.: I am sorry for any typo errors and lack of good punctuations ( I need advice please)
Thanks
I will be in the comment section
Re: Mature minds please by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello, the 1million naira you're expecting, is not enough to take you to a decent serene environment. I advise you learn a lucrative skill in Nigeria and set up a business with that amount of money. Even if you make it to a serene environment, far away from Nigeria, you will still have fixed expenses and miscellaneous to make. Money doesn't fall from trees, over there. You will need some cash for your upkeep while trying to settle down.
Re: Mature minds please by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
With N1 million top Asian World would be an option but, as a Nigerian you would have to consider North America countries or European countries probably Australia however, if you remove the cost of transportation and documentation verification at least N400k is gone but, I will advice you save up some more and consider getting busy with Canada or Australia especially if you have at least a BSC degree

1 Like

Re: Mature minds please by Investmentfreak: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
With N1 million top Asian World would be an option but, as a Nigerian you would have to consider North America countries or European countries probably Australia however, if you remove the cost of transportation and documentation verification at least N400k is gone but, I will advice you save up some more and consider getting busy with Canada or Australia especially if you have at least a BSC degree
Sir how much do you think it will cost for Australia or Canada without a bsc certificate, I can’t wait to get one .
Re: Mature minds please by Investmentfreak: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
justnock:
Hello, the 1million naira you're expecting, is not enough to take you to a decent serene environment. I advise you learn a lucrative skill in Nigeria and set up a business with that amount of money. Even if you make it to a serene environment, far away from Nigeria, you will still have fixed expenses and miscellaneous to make. Money doesn't fall from trees, over there. You will need some cash for your upkeep while trying to settle down.
Not always about money, experience and sanity matters too, I am slowly losing my sanity in this country, from the afore-posted you will know 700k was lost and I don’t want any investment in Nigeria again. Thank you so much for your advice . Shalom

1 Like

Re: Mature minds please by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Sir how much do you think it will cost for Australia or Canada without a bsc certificate, I can’t wait to get one .
Without BSC degree, you may use MSc PhD etc, Canada would require anything over N3.55 million and similar to Australia excl coat of transportation and documentation verification/evaluation

1 Like

Re: Mature minds please by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Not always about money, experience and sanity matters too, I am slowly losing my sanity in this country, from the afore-posted you will know 700k was lost and I don’t want any investment in Nigeria again. Thank you so much for your advice . Shalom

I share your pain, sir. Don't force your relocation to a better environment. Just take it one step at a time and save more for it.
Re: Mature minds please by Obioma993: 9:24pm On May 07, 2020
Turkey, Finland n Ukraine
Investmentfreak:
Good day everyone.
I have posted here about this pressing topic in the past , I saved up to 700k in the past and I wanted to leave the country to any serene environment to plan my future, thanks to nairalanders that adviced I remain in Nigeria and not to give up, I used the money to buy a Keke napep and gave it out on hire purchase ( I regret ever doing such, I would have used that money and buy Suya, investment gone wrong!)
Now a relative is out to help me with 1million naira.
I want to travel to any good country, if possible study or learn a skill outside with the money ( I have modern interior decoration design in mind)
Old and wise nairaland family please advice me on what and where to go with 1million naira.

NB.: I am sorry for any typo errors and lack of good punctuations ( I need advice please)
Thanks
I will be in the comment section
Re: Mature minds please by Investmentfreak: 8:04am On May 08, 2020
Obioma993:
Turkey, Finland n Ukraine

Please sir can you give me details, I am interested in Finland or any of the aforementioned.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos / My Question About Northern Nigeria / Germany Interview Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.