Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) (56856 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Viciheaka:

There's nothing like Christian liars a Christian is one who's Christ like and Christ cannot lie

So all this Christians telling lies are not Christians? Even FFK and the Pastor he was quoting and many more here?

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
24krests:

Mr Antichrist, let me give u a piece of advice that would do you good, 'stop reading the Bible with prejudice in ur heart it makes everything seem like Taqiya to you and that is exactly what Jesus was saying there in Mark 4:10-12! Because u take the Bible with the sole aim of bringing something to demean it, everything u read in it becomes a parable and unclear to you! You can't understand Jesus if ur heart is not truly opened to do so..
Jesus wants everyone to be saved but some people have hardened their hearts against whatsoever he says. They are determined to reject his words so much that even when their reasoning is telling them that there is an iota of truth in what Jesus is saying, they intentionally turn it down because they don't want to admit defeat... These are the set of people in whose ears everything Jesus says sounds like parables and they would not understand. By intentionally rejecting the gospel, they think they are doing the right thing, but unknown to them the devil is actually the one playing with their mind so that they would remain unsaved! But on the last day, when everyone shall stand before God, the devil shall have no power over their minds anymore then, so whatever Jesus says then would no longer "confuse" them coz the scales shall fall off their eyes and they shall see and understand coz everything would be laid bare before d throne of God..
So if u continue on this lane sir, u will be reading the Bible but u still might not comprehend anything in it until u do away with pride, prejudice and humble your heart genuinely to understand and I'm sooo sure u'll forever be grateful u did...
2nd Thessalonians 2:9-11 where u quote says
[/color]9This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.
This is a prophecy about the Antichrist who will come and deceive people... These set of people are 'the ones who are already on their way to destruction'. They are the ones who refuse the truth of Jesus, so God would allow them to believe whatever they want to believe...
[color=#006600][/color]I am a christian and I don't lie, I am ready to answer any question u have as regards d Bible... I won't run away, or abuse/curse like Muslims do when asked a question, this is because I didn't learn the Bible by blindly memorizing it, I have the knowledge of it through my relationship with Christ who gives understanding of the mysteries of his words to those who choose to know him (Eph1:18-19)... There is no need for Taqiya like I said earlier, Christians are not desperate for anything they'll go as far as lieing to win a soul

“But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”(Rev21:8 )

Whenever Muslims defend themselves with words it's taqiya.
Let Christians do the same then he's just not a good Christian.

Anyone with a Muslim name is a Muslim terrorist and it doesn't matter if he's not a Muslim.

Do the same to a Christian and the narrative turns to a conspiracy against Christians.

You can't answer my questions regarding the Bible.

Don't waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by EmmyCC: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Old testament is the book of Satan and not part of the bible... weldone
But Jesus came to bring a change.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by naijasaint: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sex is a pure scam women use to manipulate men and satisfy their material needs...
Say no to sex today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

So all this Christians telling lies are not Christians? Even FFK and the Pastor he was quoting and many more here?
Sorry to ask my sweet friend who is a Christian
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by skedy1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Ask yourself if this is word of God?

Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-in virgin still, but my breasts are full— And when my lover sees me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied." 

May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine.  (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)" 

Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. Then she went back home(2 Samuel 11:2-4 )

The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.(genesis 6vs 2)lool..so did they give birth to God or Human?

Choi...Oga Solomon deputy
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Whenever Muslims defend themselves with words it's taqiya.
Let Christians do the same then he's just not a good Christian.

Anyone with a Muslim name is a Muslim terrorist and it doesn't matter if he's not a Muslim.

Do the same to a Christian and the narrative turns to a conspiracy against Christians.

You can't answer my questions regarding the Bible.

Don't waste your time.
cheesy
Your case is pathetic... You made an observation from d Bible and I tried to clarify u on it but instead of opening ur mind to learn u choose to do what u Muslims know how best to do- call a bluff and repeat d same boring line "all christians are liars"... Shows that u are an unrepentant abdool who has chosen to continue wallowing in the mud of a filthy religion... How many questions concerning ur Quran and ur Mohammed have u answered anyone on NL? Zilch! All u do every time questions and observations are made concerning your Mohammed is to cry foul and boycott the question by bringing something irrelevant to the topic... We know ur tactics, we are not surprised by them anymore and we know u use DAT tactics coz u don't have the knowledge of the religion u are practicing, after all as a Muslim u are not allowed to reason so anytime people fish out ur prophets bull*** u are embarrassed by how filthy ur prophet was, that u don't know how to defend all his evil atrocities so u start fighting and crying and bringing irrelevant topics here and there...
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by sonmvayina(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Viciheaka:

Sorry to ask my sweet friend who is a Christian

I am 1000% sure you don't have any answer to that question...
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am 1000% sure you don't have any answer to that question...
says someone that is yet to answer the same question .....I tire for you
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Ravenbeast1(m): 2:10am On Feb 10, 2020
This is really true. We've gone Astray. Only God can help us.. It's not easy for us too tho.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2020
24krests:

cheesy
Your case is pathetic... You made an observation from d Bible and I tried to clarify u on it but instead of opening ur mind to learn u choose to do what u Muslims know how best to do- call a bluff and repeat d same boring line "all christians are liars"... Shows that u are an unrepentant abdool who has chosen to continue wallowing in the mud of a filthy religion... How many questions concerning ur Quran and ur Mohammed have u answered anyone on NL? Zilch! All u do every time questions and observations are made concerning your Mohammed is to cry foul and boycott the question by bringing something irrelevant to the topic... We know ur tactics, we are not surprised by them anymore and we know u use DAT tactics coz u don't have the knowledge of the religion u are practicing, after all as a Muslim u are not allowed to reason so anytime people fish out ur prophets bull*** u are embarrassed by how filthy ur prophet was, that u don't know how to defend all his evil atrocities so u start fighting and crying and bringing irrelevant topics here and there...

I said it. You'll always ground other religion and only your religion is great. Let Muslims do the same now they become terrorists!

Your God was extremely filthy and terrific! You can always bring out another excuse here again. Only Christians have excuses for everything! Muslims have no excuse cos their Lord no dey die!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by XullySwt(f): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2020
If only dey will hear
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

I said it. You'll always ground other religion and only your religion is great. Let Muslims do the same now they become terrorists!

Your God was extremely filthy and terrific! You can always bring out another excuse here again. Only Christians have excuses for everything! Muslims have no excuse cos their Lord no dey die!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
Look who is judging my God with the filthy mouth he uses to profess a god who orders him to marry underaged girls,rape slaves, drink camel urine, comit incests, take other people's wives, and eat kill people and beat his wife, sleep with prostitutes etc.. I laugh! If anyone would even try to challenge the moral of the Bible you are very far from being qualified... Infact, u have a log of wood in ur own eye, if and only if u can reason or ruminate over all d murders, the lies, the rapes and many more atrocitious deeds of ur wonderful prophet as documented in ur Quran and Hadidths and he orders all u his abdols to do, but no! Afterall one major requirement for being a Muslim is to do away with ur brain! But u think u can stand tall with pride to correct Yahweh who frowns at unrighteousness and severely punishes immorality...

All u Muslims are good at after u have blatantly lost an argument is to go into a crazy search for something in the Bible to divert people's concentration from what is wrong with ur religion.... Yes, only my religion is great coz only my religion is d TRUTH and u know it! But u all are just a bunch of demon possessed camel urine drinkers who are hell bent on going to hell and are determined to drag a lot of people along...
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2020
24krests:

Look who is judging my God with the filthy mouth he uses to profess a god who orders him to marry underaged girls,rape slaves, drink camel urine, comit incests, take other people's wives, and eat kill people and beat his wife, sleep with prostitutes etc.. I laugh! If anyone would even try to challenge the moral of the Bible you are very far from being qualified... Infact, u have a log of wood in ur own eye, if and only if u can reason or ruminate over all d murders, the lies, the rapes and many more atrocitious deeds of ur wonderful prophet as documented in ur Quran and Hadidths and he orders all u his abdols to do, but no! Afterall one major requirement for being a Muslim is to do away with ur brain! But u think u can stand tall with pride to correct Yahweh who frowns at unrighteousness and severely punishes immorality...

All u Muslims are good at after u have blatantly lost an argument is to go into a crazy search for something in the Bible to divert people's concentration from what is wrong with ur religion.... Yes, only my religion is great coz only my religion is d TRUTH and u know it! But u all are just a bunch of demon possessed camel urine drinkers who are hell bent on going to hell and are determined to drag a lot of people along...

So so talk, no verse! Empty brain just like the others! If you have your brain with you you'll believe your God is 3 but 1?
Or will you believe your God was born by one of his creations only to be killed by one of his creations?

You sabi abuse o just like Jesus your Lord

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Jesus even got a bit physical at times...

John 2:15 Jesus the vigilante!
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

What authority did Jesus have to do such a thing? This story seems to teach us that vigilantism is okay at times.

Let's go back to my previous post. Your Lord sabi kill but you no fit blame am! hypocrites! Only Muslims you fit abuse!
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by obinto99(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Ask yourself if this is word of God?

Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-in virgin still, but my breasts are full— And when my lover sees me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied." 

May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine.  (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)" 

Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. Then she went back home(2 Samuel 11:2-4 )

The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.(genesis 6vs 2)lool..so did they give birth to God or Human?

You're such a fool...why don't you mind your koran?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Mryacks: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2020
TundeKorede:

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/five-things-every-believer-must-know-about-sex/

Thank God for the wisdom and knowledge bestowed on you. Good read.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

So so talk, no verse! Empty brain just like the others! If you have your brain with you you'll believe your God is 3 but 1?
Or will you believe your God was born by one of his creations only to be killed by one of his creations?

You sabi abuse o just like Jesus your Lord

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Jesus even got a bit physical at times...

John 2:15 Jesus the vigilante!
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

What authority did Jesus have to do such a thing? This story seems to teach us that vigilantism is okay at times.

Let's go back to my previous post. Your Lord sabi kill but you no fit blame am! hypocrites! Only Muslims you fit abuse!

As usual, cherry picking Bible verses to deceive ignoramus like himself... Trying so hard to find fault in Jesus who even his filthy prophet confessed as pure, and blameless, so he resorts to quoting Bible verses out of context just so he could gloss over Mohammed's embarrassing lifestyle... Lol.. Mr Anti-christian, nobody has the monopoly of stupidity and since u've chosen to be unrepentantly stupid, let me then introduce u to how filthy ur almighty prophet was... This time, I would give u verses and links so u could check them up itself coz I want to believe there is still an atom of conscience /morality in u even though you have stuffed the larger part of ur brain with meaningless quoranic recitations that u can't give meaning to....I'm doing this because its a known fact that the larger percentage of the"over 1billion" Muslim population in the world were force into the religion either by the reason of birth or by jihads, they never got the privilege to choose their religion based on critical examining , comparing and juxtaposing islam with other religions... I bet if they were given the right to do that, 99.9%of them would not even go near Islam let alone practice it...
[/color]
Now to the topic, sir please explain why ur demon possessed prophet was sucking the lips of al-hassan in dis hadith

[color=#770077]

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”: “I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry Mohammed the penis kisser but that is still nothing compared to sleeping with a dead body!!!! Your prophet had sex with his dead aunt in her coffin!

islamic necrophilia is traced to the fount of Islam, its prophet Muhammad, as found in a hadith (or tradition) that exists in no less than six of IslamÂ’s classical reference texts (including Kanz al-Â’Umal by Mutaqi al-Hindi and Al-Hujja fi Biyan al-Mahujja, an authoritative text on Sunni Doctrine, by Abu Qassim al-Asbahani).

‘I (mohammed) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.
“The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.” mohammed is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a “mother of the believers.” This will supposedly prevent her from being tormented in the grave, since Muslims believe that as people wait for the Judgment Day they will be tormented in the grave. “Reduce the pressure” here means that the torment won’t be as much because she is now a “mother of the believers".... If u know all these and u are still following that scatter brain of a man then shame on u and u are not different from him, a beast!
Don't even come here to spill trash about Jesus who never killed, never had sex talk less of marrying an underaged girl and pouring Semen on himself, never kept slaves and never ordered any of his followers to kill or do any of those...
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
24krests:

As usual, cherry picking Bible verses to deceive ignoramus like himself... Trying so hard to find fault in Jesus who even his filthy prophet confessed as pure, and blameless, so he resorts to quoting Bible verses out of context just so he could gloss over Mohammed's embarrassing lifestyle... Lol.. Mr Anti-christian, nobody has the monopoly of stupidity and since u've chosen to be unrepentantly stupid, let me then introduce u to how filthy ur almighty prophet was... This time, I would give u verses and links so u could check them up itself coz I want to believe there is still an atom of conscience /morality in u even though you have stuffed the larger part of ur brain with meaningless quoranic recitations that u can't give meaning to....I'm doing this because its a known fact that the larger percentage of the"over 1billion" Muslim population in the world were force into the religion either by the reason of birth or by jihads, they never got the privilege to choose their religion based on critical examining , comparing and juxtaposing islam with other religions... I bet if they were given the right to do that, 99.9%of them would not even go near Islam let alone practice it...
[/color]
Now to the topic, sir please explain why ur demon possessed prophet was sucking the lips of al-hassan in dis hadith

[color=#770077]

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”: “I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry Mohammed the penis kisser but that is still nothing compared to sleeping with a dead body!!!! Your prophet had sex with his dead aunt in her coffin!

islamic necrophilia is traced to the fount of Islam, its prophet Muhammad, as found in a hadith (or tradition) that exists in no less than six of IslamÂ’s classical reference texts (including Kanz al-Â’Umal by Mutaqi al-Hindi and Al-Hujja fi Biyan al-Mahujja, an authoritative text on Sunni Doctrine, by Abu Qassim al-Asbahani).

‘I (mohammed) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.
“The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.” mohammed is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a “mother of the believers.” This will supposedly prevent her from being tormented in the grave, since Muslims believe that as people wait for the Judgment Day they will be tormented in the grave. “Reduce the pressure” here means that the torment won’t be as much because she is now a “mother of the believers".... If u know all these and u are still following that scatter brain of a man then shame on u and u are not different from him, a beast!
Don't even come here to spill trash about Jesus who never killed, never had sex talk less of marrying an underaged girl and pouring Semen on himself, never kept slaves and never ordered any of his followers to kill or do any of those...

Can you swear that "Yahweh punishes you with Hell in this world and in the next" that all you wrote up there is the truth?
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can you swear that "Yahweh punishes you with Hell in this world and in the next" that all you wrote up there is the truth?

You have access to the Quran and Hadiths, and I have cited the verse where you'll find it... If u check it and what's there contradicts what I've written, why don't u just come here and prove me wrong?
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2020
24krests:

You have access to the Quran and Hadiths, and I have cited the verse where you'll find it... If u check it and what's there contradicts what I've written, why don't u just come here and prove me wrong?

Unless you are a blatant liar you shouldn't be afraid to swear. Just swear that you be in hell in this world and in the next life if all you said against Muslims were lies.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Aeman(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Unless you are a blatant liar you shouldn't be afraid to swear. Just swear that you be in hell in this world and in the next life if all you said against Muslims were lies.
You are asking me to swear because you know Christians don't swear. We don't tell lies or do taqiyya hence no need to swear. I have given u the honest truth, check it in ur Hadiths if it contradicts what I have here, bring ur proof and prove me wrong let the whole world see that I'm wrong...
https://muhammadrevealed./2015/08/17/hadith-prophet-muhammad-kissed-the-penis-of-small-boys-while-child-bride-washed-semen-stains/

But I doubt if u would be able to do dat since u are so sneaky... Always looking for where to hide...
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
24krests:

You are asking me to swear because you know Christians don't swear. We don't tell lies or do taqiyya hence no need to swear. I have given u the honest truth, check it in ur Hadiths if it contradicts what I have here, bring ur proof and prove me wrong let the whole world see that I'm wrong...
https://muhammadrevealed./2015/08/17/hadith-prophet-muhammad-kissed-the-penis-of-small-boys-while-child-bride-washed-semen-stains/
But I doubt if u would be able to do dat since u are so sneaky... Always looking for where to hide...

Christians don't swear? So if you say for example "May the Lord punish me if I lie" that is wrong?

I won't check anything till you can invoke the curse of God on your head if you lie on Islam in your comments.
You are not really sure of what you bring!
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Christians don't swear? So if you say for example "May the Lord punish me if I lie" that is wrong

I won't check anything till you can invoke the curse of God on your head if you lie on Islam in your comments.
You are not really sure of what you bring!

Don't check it, its ur call! As if I'm d one going to bow to an imaginary God created by some demon possessed 7th century illiterate
Either u check it or not, its ur soul which is at d entrance of hell... Just know that the years u spend on earth is just a whit of what u'll spend in eternity. Bottom line, eternity is too long to regret and definitely too late to right your wrongs
This is d voice of wisdom saying to u that, in hell u'll remember I told u all these, you'll remember u had the opportunity of knowing the truth, you'll remember you could have checked if what I said was true, u could have been saved but u didn't! Trust me my friend, it would be very painful...
I can go any length to help save your soul but its not to the length of committing a sin... You are free to believe
whatever u want to..
I'll keep praying for u
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
24krests:

Don't check it, its ur call! As if I'm d one going to bow to an imaginary God created by some demon possessed 7th century illiterate
Either u check it or not, its ur soul which is at d entrance of hell... Just know that the years u spend on earth is just a whit of what u'll spend in eternity. Bottom line, eternity is too long to regret and definitely too late to right your wrongs
This is d voice of wisdom saying to u that, in hell u'll remember I told u all these, you'll remember u had the opportunity of knowing the truth, you'll remember you could have checked if what I said was true, u could have been saved but u didn't! Trust me my friend, it would be very painful...
I can go any length to help save your soul but its not to the length of committing a sin... You are free to believe
whatever u want to..
I'll keep praying for u

Even Jesus' prayer for unity was not accepted not to talk of your prayer! keep wasting your time!
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Even Jesus' prayer for unity was not accepted not to talk of your prayer! keep wasting your time!

Okay
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by signalsmedia: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.