Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend (133370 Views)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by back2sender: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2020
ouzo1:
Why do people record or take nudes?

As for me o if I want to watch blue film na straight to xvideos o,i can not comman ruin somebody's child life cuz of my foolishness.
They are selling thier market forgetting the flipside of it grin
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Nice boobsies

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Dpharisee: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
gaetano:
Nairalanders bikonu provide link to the sex tape, I've checked X videos still didn't see it, y'all should help a brother out lemme analyze the footage myself cry
Hope you will say the same thing if it's your mum or sister

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by dohyinsohlah(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Abeg... Who has the video??
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello please anyone here has the link for hip hop songs?? Wanted a few Em and Lamar's albums as I sorta erased all of mine!! Thanks.

Please modify @, xx
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by BENEAMATA: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2020
and as a nairalander , reader and commenter , i say post the so-called nude video and let us decide who is at fault between the " nudist page 3 girl and aspiring indecency star, " and the " cameraman , kiss and tell and blackmailing phoorkkboy " 4 grin ! all in agreement say Aye . . . . . . see dem ! abeg make una dey go church !

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by LevisEluwa: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
In a year's time it won't matter.

Where is that Miss Anambra Cucumber Okeke girl today? Nobody knows and nobody cares.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by id911(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

grin grin grin u be girl na, make we guys wey get am dey enjoy am grin

She get nice oranges tho grin grin I go try dey watch her movies now

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by jubrilELsudan: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2020
She still went ahead and fingered him. But why did she have to finger her ex boyfriend though after accusing him? Must she finger him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by BENEAMATA: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
you must need the video for forensic test .DEY GO CHURCH , i go help you watch am before you come back . grin
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2020
GraciasMagisco:
Hello please anyone here has the link for hip hop songs?? Wanted a few Em and Lamar's albums as I sorta erased all of mine!! Thanks.

Please modify @, xx
Check this out.....Lamar's.

https://www.edmhunters.com/kendrick-lamar/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by tegafej(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Gibsonho:
Have been trying to get in touch with someone on this platform (Explorers,the guy who sells project topics)I have a huge business for you

Is he not seeing my comments or what??
That's how some people will miss out when you try to reach them

We handle projects.

Please kindly get in touch with me.

We are more than qualified to get the job done.

Just a trial will convince you!
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by arrianw: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2020
He sneakily recorded a video of you while you were changing. Well-done aunty....

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
GogobiriLalas:
Where's the video na?
You don't want to see it,
it's only for a second and a half, not up to 2 seconds!
She quickly ran to grab the phone....but twas too late!
Poor girl!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Where's the video na?
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2020
arrianw:
He sneakily recorded a video of you while you were changing. Well-done aunty....
That was exactly what was in the video, uncle!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by LevisEluwa: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
post=86501510:

Poor girl!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by LevisEluwa: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
post=86501518:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86501466:

Thanks FAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2020
GraciasMagisco:

Thanks FAM
You are always welcome amigo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by arrianw: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86501518:

You didn't even allow my post to settle down for one minute before quoting me aunty defender. I never remember asking u.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86501466:

Thing is I can't really download the albums from that site, used to have them just not anymore, getting redirected way too much now, would love a more comprehensible site, only wish to recover my albums, jcole, future, em, Lamar, drake, Joyner...just any site that would help thanks
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Liposure: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2020
All dis one na medicine after death abeg who get d video. i won C sometin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86501466:

Audios too
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by id911(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86501510:

Poor girl!

Yeah, it's true she quickly ran to grab the phone but why didn't she delete the video then ?
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by 3moses: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
I thought they said it is an offense against Islamic religion to copulate with someone you are yet to marry?

And see, the two were citing Islamic rights in their messages...

According to the video or skit... It shows the lady doesn't like the act and she quickly grabbed it from the man (a known person to her)...

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Adakintroy2: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2020
nairalanduseles:

U can be having sex with a girl in your room and there is a cam on the tv and mind u there will ne no red light........

She won't tell u .....she just uses it for her pleasure.......

And 98% of guys and girls have done phone intimacy chat at one time with there girls and even sent pics.....

Just Nigerians are the biggest pretenders and liars

Those case exist..but they are the exceptions. Not the rule. On average most people who do video sex are on intimate relationship or just wish to act out a kind of fantasy.

If the case is not a consented one in any form then am firmly against it and you free. But if one adhere to the act either directly or implicitly, then deal with the fallout Consequence no excuse. That's my position.

I doubt if the guy video her without her consent here. She mentioned the video being around for about three yrs. So if she did not consent to the act why has she not taken firm decisive actions.

Am not supporting the act of the guy. Am saying adult learn to be responsible with your lifes. Don't put your future in someone else hands. We are not the reliable all of us. Na only yourself you know. If sex carry you away like that. It's on you. End!
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by LevisEluwa: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
post=86501466:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by LevisEluwa: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
post=86501574:

You are always welcome amigo.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Isoduwa(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Very cheap

500 ₦ for the video if you want to watch it inbox me
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2020
candidbabe:
Hahahaha

y u dey laugh kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Neyo's Sister / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.