Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution (533 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
As a man, you have a problem you don't want to share with anyone. You're embarrassed about it, so you prefer keeping quiet.

Let me warn you, keeping quiet to a problem is not the solution, but opening up and taking action is.

Which of the following is your problem?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
1. Curing PE and lasting as long as you want in bed? If yes, read the book Lasticle and you'll get the natural and permanent solution. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
2. Chatting and communication skill with women. If yes, the read ChatDîcted and FemaleSextapes. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2020
3. Getting a girlfriend and avoiding friendzone? If yes, download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2020
4. Making money? If yes, then there are lots of ways to make money and the one we recommend is Amazon KDP. Purchase the book here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2020
5. If it's about satisfying your woman in bed like a pro, read TheDAVIDO F*ck Guide.

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2020
6. If you want to improve your brain, recall what you learned, remember number and faces, the read The Atomic Habit of Unlimited Memory Improvement.

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2020
If what you want is not on the list, then mention it and we'll recommend where to find solution.
Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
iLegendd:
6. If you want to improve your brain, recall what you learned, remember number and faces, the read The Atomic Habit of Unlimited Memory Improvement.

there is no link for this

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution by Blabbermouth: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
iLegendd:
As a man, you have a problem you don't want to share with anyone. You're embarrassed about it, so you prefer keeping quiet.

Let me warn you, keeping quiet to a problem is not the solution, but opening up and taking action is.

Which of the following is your problem?
Like the Aba guys will say; If you hide your problem, your problem will hide you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Narrative Of What Is Happening Right Now In China ( Coronavirus ) / I Need A Lady To Settle Down With / I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.