Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8177 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
I told you not to take it the wrong way. Your LV is definately fake, the real one has a gold lifetime warranty certificate for the buckle head. It comes in plat too though, and it costs more than the total for all those aftermarket level 3 kicks you have there.

But I see your efforts though.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol, I don't think u 'ave ever shopped an LV .I guess u don't even have 1, do you? I don't blame you oooh, But we go surely see, Abi, Seeing is Believing??
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan I gave u 2 offer U refused both, Well i really want to make a nairalander Happy dat all.How about if i land 9ja, We get eigther the LV belt or the LV Shoe ,Just 1 out of both, Will dat do you? At least U will be there?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
So now that we are friends, you have to relax and wait for your Honda.

So let me get the picture here; fresh from school where? (china?) in your 03 accord, with your LV kicks soft on the pedal, and your LV belt on your what? Rockawear pants?, just make sure they got the Louis Vuitton spelling right, you know chicks be checking that, and you know how this fake product people be messing with the original names. smiley
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
hahahahahahaha We are not friend oooohh, Aberg am waiting for your choice.U got an Insultive mouth why dat.Who gave that to you, u got it from nairaland?

@Onwan I gave u 2 offer U refused both, Well i really want to make a nairalander Happy dat all.How about if i land 9ja, We get eigther the LV belt or the LV Shoe ,Just 1 out of both, Will dat do you? At least U will be there?

Sorry i can't wait brother, i wish i could
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
@onwan, who is childish. Go thru all ur posts and tell me if it makes sense. Ask Banix 2 tell d truth ow it ended. I knw u always chicken out when smbdy stand up 2 u. Remenber ow u quickly change d pix in ur profile and changd ur tone wen u called me. u aint nothing bro. Anyway, i achieved wat i wanted during d issue. Banix help fixed d gear and d car sold. My frnd also learnt his lesson and currently cruisin anoda ride. Everybody is happy nw. lol.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol, make una help me make me too cruize another ride ooh , make i happy wella.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tim, German has spoken and you should not have any issues. Sorry LV is not my fav. designer. Thats however not relevant with you paying your balance when your honda comes in.

Ayusman, you dont have to try running someone else's name because you want to get into the Auto dealership business, It takes more than cheap talks to have an established name in that industry. And whats with the profile picture thing? I change that from time to time.

Anyways, there are more important stuff to learn and gain here.

I guess we can take a break here, until the car comes and we get the update IF needed.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
grin grin grin this is just a tip of the iceberg of what to expect in the upcoming day of a thousand laughs. tickets now on sale. the 2011 edition will showcase all the NL stars u have been reading their post in this thread, thank you everyone for reading. get ur tickets now! limited online seats available. grin grin grin

watch out for 001,002,003,004,005,006,007 and introducing 008! cool
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan, story story. if i wanted 2 become a dealer, wld av changd my username. Anyway, i heard gist dat u aint a bad person. Just watch carefully how u interfere with those dealers.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Clown101 lol, abi u no see.
@Onwan Please don't get on my nerves, Na by force, We have settled ooh, don't try bring matter up ooh,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

@Onwan Please don't get on my nerves, Na by force, We have settled ooh, don't try bring matter up ooh,

Bros i see o! shocked with threads like this, the President will be willing to put more money in the comedy/entertainment industry. cool grin

meanwhile thanks very much for your understanding and finally coming to a settling agreement with 007 on this issue. na so life be sometimes. we all dey learn.

dont worry, on arrival im sure 007 will fix u up. if for nothing else, cos u are 001. greetings from 003 nd 005. grin grin kiss
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
Thank God d poster has seen sense in what everyone is trying 2 say and he's now calmer. Pls discuss privately with German and settle matter abeg.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol, abi na, me be 001, german007, YOU GO BE 00-6 abi 1-7
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
wetin go come be Onwan? 00050
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by sonety2k(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

Thank   God   that  you  have  accept  to  settled  the  matter   peacefully
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
nope ooh, Onwan na 009000 because he sabi abuse 2much
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

lol, abi na, me be 001, german007, YOU GO BE 00-6 abi 1-7

hahahahaha, for now, i be 101, lol grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
ayusman16:

wetin go come be Onwan? 00050

timothy001:

nope ooh, Onwan na 009000 because he sabi abuse 2much

make una no dey give this ranking free o! they cost a whole lot to have double zero's in front of ur number. even me at 101 is not by choice, i still dey aim for 00101, grin grin grin

, finally finally tension is low. bros i hail una plentifully for understanding, 5 pages in 12hrs is sure to get a space on guiness book,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
@German007 been trying ur # for 40 minutes now, diverted, Probably u should be on flight as Usual abi ??
YOU CAN REACH ME AT +60146482176
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by sultaan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
Why you guys stop now,when I just enter the mud throwing party sad

cryTimo, this one na ya fault, if you plan to do yanga for Xmas,  you should have paid by sept and have it shipped by early oct for ETA of early Nov anything after that is Jan because of DEC traffic. Next time you should do it yourself its easy as it sounds.
Its your first car, and you had a meltdown cos of a small delay wait till you get your (ab)used car on the road.
Patience does payoff

@German 007,
Please accept my condolence, my advice is for you to stay off this thread, your point has been made clear your ;people got your back.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
sultaan:

Why you guys stop now,when I just enter the mud throwing party sad

cryTimo, this one na ya fault, if you plan to do yanga for Xmas, you should have paid by sept and have it shipped by early oct for ETA of early Nov anything after that is Jan because of DEC traffic. Next time you should do it yourself its easy as it sounds.
Its your first car, and you had a meltdown cos of a small delay wait till you get your (ab)used car on the road.
Patience does payoff

@German 007,
Please accept my condolence, my advice is for you to stay off this thread, your point has been made clear your ;people got your back.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Oga Sultaan, u wan come use ur reggae spoil them blues abi?, no do make mad men crase again o!!!!, soon wikileaks go tell us wetin actually cause this katakata,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by sultaan(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
No mind am na so small pickin wey buy fisrt car dey do, he be motor virgin. See as him body dey shake grin grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by axeman85(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
LOL. na wao una don turn this thread to real joke, see as onwan dey crack joke. onwan i fit sign u up for night of thousand laugh ooo.

well good to see everyone is cracking jokes and tensions calmer now. so hope all goes well with 007 and timo.

@timo.
easy wth ur lewis vwitton desiners ooo. ;Dwen u enter 9ja election time don near, make dem no go take u do election oooo. grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by cawc: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Poster,
I want you to see this as a lesson in life never to be too sure of something or anybody aside what you have in your hands.
I'm having a similar experience now for 2001 camry that i have pre-order for like seven months now although not a NL. The guy in question delivered an odyssey for me sometimes last year within a very short time and have been having trouble getting this done with so much stories. I dont want to have heartache as i know am much more than whatever i deposited with him. This i want you to understand and let all these side comments from everybody not bother you because if you have really worked hard for your money, some of these comments are really annoying.
Take your time which i can see you are doing and let go the steam. If you are not interested again in the ride, connect with your folks to get him to sell it and get your dough back and look before you leap some other time.

@ Dealers
Please dont take offence with every word he has said as it was said in the heat of the moment. PLEASE dont make unrealistic promises to prospective buyers; this is what you get. And who says he cant do another deal with German?

So long
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
axeman85:

LOL. na wao una don turn this thread to real joke, see as onwan dey crack joke. onwan i fit sign u up for night of thousand laugh ooo.

well good to see everyone is cracking jokes and tensions calmer now. so hope all goes well with 007 and timo.

@timo.
easy wth your lewis vwitton desiners ooo. ;Dwen u enter 9ja election time don near, make dem no go take u do election oooo. grin

angry Axeman85, pls and very pls, recruiting comedians is purely my responsibility. grin grin grin grin, i no dey sell moto, i no dey buy moto. na strictly comedy pre-order i dey do. and e be like sey na Auto section get very promising clients. so no spoil business for me. leave my potential client Onwan alone for me. grin cheesy
BTW elighten me, Lewis vwitton na handset? make i no go fall my hand outside when ppl dey talk am. cool lipsrsealed
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by chikeorji123(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2010
l love the machine,once it's arrived,let me know.So u can balance the young man his money.l hope the matter is settle?
what next? cool
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by axeman85(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2010
Clown101:

angry Axeman85, pls and very pls, recruiting comedians is purely my responsibility. grin grin grin grin, i no dey sell moto, i no dey buy moto. na strictly comedy pre-order i dey do. and e be like sey na Auto section get very promising clients. so no spoil business for me. leave my potential client Onwan alone for me. grin cheesy
BTW elighten me, Lewis vwitton na handset? make i no go fall my hand outside when ppl dey talk am. cool lipsrsealed

handset sebi na the designers wey timothy talk say him get be dat na abi wish one be ya own sef, luis weitton, louis vwitton. all na same ting as far as say na LV logo dey dere. grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by strongface: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2010
mr tim sorry o. hope all works out well for you. as for all those 'over rich' dealers,(onwan and consensus esp), its uncouthand 'classless' to start calling pple names and puttin them down when all they are doing is expressing their disappointment abt a promise made and not kept, so what if its his first car? he shd not complain abi? and so what if d car's not a maserati? na all of us 'rich' like u? so because the car is not a benz he shd keep quiet abi?sorry mr rich man!!!!we know 850k's peanuts for rich folks like you, but for some others like us, it means a lot. all I'm saying's that we shd try and address d issue,instead of calling pple names and trying to put dem down. I'm sure if someone took 500k frm u wtout doing wt was agreed,na your type dey quick go call police plus including babalawo and mountain of fire. german sorry abt for ur loss,may the Almighty grant his soul and those of all d faithful, eternal rest. amen. hope u guys sort things out wt Tim
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by SisiKill1: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2010
t0kunb0:

from timo's comments above he'd probably have the car than gettin a refund (he's shown d whole family d pics 4 Christ sake). . . thus i dont fink a refund is d best alternative @ d mo'

I pre-orderd an 01 camry from Okhai https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-547049.0.html and trust me when say i do understand what u r goin thru (i definately wasnt as fortunate as consensus). Okhai kept me in the loop on a daily basis. . . . I was even cc'd on dealings with the car dealers, i ran my VIN reports independently thru Kunle-A (unknown to Okhai), I bidded for the same car (behind Okhai's back) with a diff contact details directly from the US dealer, I had a friend in GTB monitor his account transactions(apologises 2 Okhai) e.t.c . I did all this just to be sure he was the real deal b4/during&after doing biz wif him. Although the info he came back with to me were consistent and accurate, the waiting period was killing me. I also was equally tempted to ask for refund @ various times of the deal, but considering what I got I'm grateful I didnt cancel the deal (see the pics in the link above & be the judge urslf)

Bottom line is: Although the delivery took longer than expected, Okhai's price & honesty & work ethics b4,during&after d deal was spot-on. He aint holding the car down in USA intentionally, its definately due to issues behold his control sad

My recommendation: Okhai piks u up @ d airport as agreed with (another) car which "u can hang unto while in Naija" till either "urs gets deliverd 2 u" or "u leave 4 Malaysia" (whicheva cums 1st)

Tokx

Is that legal??!! 

See that right there is why I have my money buried safely in my backyard! Naija Banks and their workers. . . Can trust them as far as you can throw them.

Imagine just because of some tesehere money car, Mr. Toks here can call up his teller friend to monitor another person's account. If you have to go that length to make sure the person you are dealing with is on the up and up, why pre-order? Why not just walk up to the nearest car dealer, plunk down your money and drive away with your car? Oh wait. . . That would be too pedestrian for a whole of you, yes? A man's gotta feel among doesn't he? God save us from this keeping up with the joneses mentality running rampant here oh (amen)

I hope German007 is not just oh so grateful you are defending him and calls you to task because what YOU did is actually much worse than what he's implying Timothy is trying to do to him.

As for your Banker friend. . . Won't it be so lovely to wake up to the news that a certain GT Banker has gotten the red slip?

Sigh! One can only hope!!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by t0kunb0(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2010
@Sisi_Kill

Have u for once tot that mayb, just mayb, I worked fot GTB? Just think about it for a sec wink

BTW. . . . .thanks for your comment, but I didnt state these facts to credit/discredit anyone nor am I justifying (nor recommending likewise 4 prospective buyers) my actions as being "ethically appropriate". I had to do  my homework b4 dealing with Okhai, I'd rather do that than come on NL and cry over "lost money I hid previously in my backyard and paid in2 a dealers account who he only opened two days ago for the said deal". Do u know many ministries (federal, state n local govt level) have accounts opened in "Ministerial names" but are actually "private accounts" for some "smart insider"?

I understand your concerns, I honestly do, but I've learnt the "hard way". . . . .once bitten twice shy

And yea i do also kip money in my backyard as well. . . . .i've done away with all my 3 dogs cos of that though angry
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Everyone spoke with German007 and We have settled.Thanks everyone for your consirn,

Advice to strongface

Look at your User name? Can someone even lend 50k from you?? Anyway u can say rubish with your mouth, For your information, I got an EOD already,payment half made to secure it.The pics is coming soon when i get to 9ja. I guess wat kind of car u drive self, toyota tinny light or golf 3.Baby boy And your opening your mounth and saying Trash about someone else.It's not your Fault.

@onwan,I made a shopping for you since you resist my offer,Hope you accept this.I don't know why you are ashame of nairalander ,

went to KLCC today and been very tired, hope u love it.then let hook up in lag when i come back, Or will u come for my welcome party, To pop some MOET, then u come and tell nairalanders, It's a free world.Maybe by then U might stop insulting anyone you just see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Or Toyota Rav4, Which One Should I Choose ? Pls Advice ! / S0LD!!! 2001 Honda Accord (babyboy) now selling @ N300k!!! / Registered Corolla 03/04 Vs Civic 05/07 (advise Deeply Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.