Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,050 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8284 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
ok more.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by sultaan(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kids!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
sultaan:

Kids!

I tire oo.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
smiley

Tim I'm really glad you have seen the light and have decided to do the right thing. German is a real good guy and a trusted one at that.

You'll love the life once you roll up in your Honda (after paying your balance and closing the deal as I trust you will of course)

BUT what im not happy about with you is the bad example you are setting for children here. It appears all you are doing with daddy's money is buying those nylon wrapped afters. With what? Made in Bankok, Singapore? On them?

This is where patience comes in; you should have waited till you get to Lagos, on most holdups, especially on falomo bridge, you will get those for about N700 each, that will help you save money for fuel and possible shaft repairs on your Honda.

Thanks for your gifts though, cool looking out. I'm really not into those things BUT I wear an AP wristwatch, its been the same way since I bought it like 3 years ago. No tarnish, nothing and its my all day everyday wear.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
monitor_1, Oga Seun, e be like sey we need move this thread now to the bling bling section o! its no more about Honda's, its now about what we wear to enter the Honda, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, shocked shocked

Onwan and Timo, if i vex i go just post the certified true copy of my account statement (as at today)from HSBC here now o! grin grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Clown, as you can see, the main aim has been achieved; Tim is now "bornagain". Cut him some slack and lets celebrate his"liberation"
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
cheesy cheesy Halleluya!!!!! somebody shout Henessy!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
lol, @onwa you still never keep this ur mouth shut, your calling my own kenneth cole singapor watch, lol, ur a small kid indeed.sorry bro, try to grow up, but it's settled sha, and please stop this carry ur car and pay balance, are you dumb i got another offer?? and half payment has been made, will balance up and carry my baby when i cum back.drop ur # so i can call you to pop some moet,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by denzel2009: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
Onwan:

Clown, as you can see, the main aim has been achieved; Tim is now "bornagain". Cut him some slack and lets celebrate his"liberation"

shocked shocked shocked did the gf take him back?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
it is obvious.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
I must have missed something, Timothy. You claim all's settled between yourself and German, yet you seem keen to continue bumping this frazzled thread with:

timothy001:

ok more.

timothy001:

timothy001:

timothy001:

And you're having a go at Strongface:

timothy001:

Advice to strongface

Look at your User name? Can someone even lend 50k from you?? Anyway u can say rubish with your mouth, For your information, I got an EOD already,payment half made to secure it.The pics is coming soon when i get to 9ja. I guess wat kind of car u drive self, toyota tinny light or golf 3.Baby boy And your opening your mounth and saying Trash about someone else.It's not your Fault.

. . . who from what I gather, is posting in favour of you:

strongface:

mr tim sorry o. hope all works out well for you. as for all those 'over rich' dealers,(onwan and consensus esp), its uncouthand 'classless' to start calling pple names and puttin them down when all they are doing is expressing their disappointment abt a promise made and not kept, so what if its his first car? he shd not complain abi? and so what if d car's not a maserati? na all of us 'rich' like u? so because the car is not a benz he shd keep quiet abi?sorry mr rich man!!!!we know 850k's peanuts for rich folks like you, but for some others like us, it means a lot. all I'm saying's that we shd try and address d issue,instead of calling pple names and trying to put dem down. I'm sure if someone took 500k frm u wtout doing wt was agreed,na your type dey quick go call police plus including babalawo and mountain of fire. german sorry abt for your loss,may the Almighty grant his soul and those of all d faithful, eternal rest. amen. hope u guys sort things out wt Tim

I don't think you're reading, before responding!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
smiley
Siena, you dont want to get this guy's complex started again; next thing he will tell you he'll call you from his gold coated 3310.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Onwan:

smiley
Siena, you dont want to get this guy's complex started again; next thing he will tell you he'll call you from his gold coated 3310.

grin Onwan, no do make Tim001 go put him passport for paper shredder o! d rate u dey follow am bumper to bumper fit make am close eye cross express o! free am small abeg na, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2010
Siena:

I must have missed something, Timothy. You claim all's settled between yourself and German, yet you seem keen to continue bumping this frazzled thread with:

And you're having a go at Strongface:

. . . who from what I gather, is posting in favour of you:

I don't think you're reading, before responding!

The most respected boss Siena wink, yes u have been missing having a good laf with this thread. its a really interesting thread. if this was a jig-saw, believe me, there will never be a right fix for a final shape.
May u live long my boss Siena. wink smiley
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Onwan, ive got some gist that will make you go really laughing now. read Tims001 post below and check the time it was posted.

timothy001:

lol, @onwa you still never keep this your mouth shut, your calling my own kenneth cole singapor watch, lol, your a small kid indeed.sorry bro, try to grow up, but it's settled sha, and please stop this carry your car and pay balance, are you dumb i got another offer?? and half payment has been made, will balance up and carry my baby when i come back.drop your # so i can call you to pop some moet,

so from the above part payment has been made by this time for a ride abi/?? cool

now check this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559169.0.html

check the time and content of 001's request.
this 001 wan buy all the accord for Naija in just 1 month visit o, see december groove, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
The guy should actually have your username smiley
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
grin
Onwan:

The guy should actually have your username smiley
grin
na u talk so o! grin grin cool
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Busybody2(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
Na wa oh, the customer had a valid reason to voice his displeasure and this thread that should not have lasted more than 10 posts, has spanned 6 pages and still counting, all thanks to the likes of Consensus, Onwan and their ilks who thinking they are doing dealers a favour by trying to muffle customers and start abusing customers calling them broke scums, questioning their integrity and allsorts undecided And then people unfairly starts jumping down the buyers throat and getting their knickers in a twist when the customer gets angry and starts responding like for like undecided

Onwan not content with making jest of the customer's situation and making fun of him that it was not a Maybach even had the nerve to tell the the customer's Dad to go and sit down, na wa oh undecided Keep it up all of you and keep treating your customers as trash to be ignored or silenced and muffled undecided Dunno why Nigerians keep forgetting the customer is king and this is the internet whereby potential customers are on standby watching how a fellow customer like them is being manhandled undecided undecided undecided
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Busybody2(f): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2010

@ All,

We all know that German007 has a solid reputation. Since he has confirmed that the client's car is delayed, we should let him handle the matter the way he sees fit. This may sound counter-intuitive, [size=16pt]but we are not helping German007 by talking down on the client. That is clearly making him (the customer) more angry and making him feel there is a conspiracy against him.[/size]

Swap the name German007 for any dealer on Nairaland, and this is what potential customers are faced with, anytime a deal is delayed, there has been some miscommunication or the deal starts to falter or for whatever reason undecided Customers are faced with insults, accused of trying to bring the dealers down, faced with threats of having the Police called to rough-handle them, etc, why would customers want to come to Nairaland to conduct business with Dealers and their lapdog followers turned e-thugs and e-bullies, knowing they all they would face is jungle justice in the kangaroo Court being ran by the likes of Onwan and his cohorts, egged on by the Dealers? undecided undecided undecided   

onwan:
The guy has to wait for his car and the fact is that he has no other choice.

The refund thing is simple; once the car comes in, it is delivered to the police with all the documents and then once any buyer comes, he or she goes to the Police for the raps. Usually it takes about a year plus to get it all sorted out, plus the police will take their charges for custody, "case handling", protection, etc.

The beauty of this is that once the Police takes custody, German has no business with the schoolboy anymore.

Its a nice solution for someone who wont be patient. And I will be delighted to console German by making the necessary arrangements for that.

Wow, someone feels aggrieved that a car he paid for 3 months ago has not materialised and this is the justice he gets undecided Na who be the bushmeat na who be the hunter lipsrsealed Welcome to Nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by netotse(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
na wa for this timo fellow, sebi the truth has now come out. . .he has seen another car and wants to buy it that's why he has been making noise up and down the place.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2010
Busy_Body, you're welcome. we have been waiting for you since grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Mex: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2010
Busy_body:

Na wa oh, the customer had a valid reason to voice his displeasure and this thread that should not have lasted more than 10 posts, has spanned 6 pages and still counting, all thanks to the likes of Consensus, Onwan and their ilks who thinking they are doing dealers a favour by trying to muffle customers and start abusing customers calling them broke scums, questioning their integrity and allsorts undecided And then people unfairly starts jumping down the buyers throat and getting their knickers in a twist when the customer gets angry and starts responding like for like undecided

Onwan not content with making jest of the customer's situation and making fun of him that it was not a Maybach even had the nerve to tell the the customer's Dad to go and sit down, na wa oh undecided Keep it up all of you and keep treating your customers as trash to be ignored or silenced and muffled undecided Dunno why Nigerians keep forgetting the customer is king and this is the internet whereby potential customers are on standby watching how a fellow customer like them is being manhandled undecided undecided undecided  

The Onwan guy is obviously a tout that ran into some money (or maybe just knows pple that ran into money!)
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Busybody2(f): 2:29am On Dec 16, 2010
netotse:

na wa for this timo fellow, sebi the truth has now come out. . .he has seen another car and wants to buy it that's why he has been making noise up and down the place.

To be fair, he was not making noise unneccesary before, and also initially, German007 handled the case well until he came back again puffing his chest and postulating that everything is hunkydory because he had the backing of Autosection's resident area father of the agberos undecided

Mex:

The Onwan guy is obviously a tout that ran into some money (or maybe just knows pple that ran into money!)

I prefer to go with the latter, he comes across as more of a hanger on and just a tyre-kicker who calls dealers posing as a buyer and bending their ears and subjecting their cars to all manners of examination without no meansintent of buying - seeing that when he is not regaling Nairalanders with stories of similar fate as the customers, befalling him - he can be seen narrating how he has all Nairaland Dealers phone number, house number, BB pin, Bank account number, credit/debit card details and pin and passwords, etc on his speed dial, and how he just finished lunching with them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Which begs the question "WHY CAN'T HE (ONWAN) STUMP UP THE CASH AND PAY TIMOTHY001 SO HE CAN GO HIS WAY, IF THE MONEY IS CHICKEN CHANGE TO HIM AND HE IS 1/200TH AS RICH AS HE IS ALWAYS CRASSLY CLAIMING TO BE ON NAIRALAND, instead of making it a die-hard habit of crying more than the bereaved everytime an issue like this rears its ugly head undecided

BoboYekini:

Busy_Body, you're welcome. we have been waiting for you since grin

Is it me or is this section starting to get ridiculous or is it because majority of you are men hence don't and shouldn't complain if you get a shoddy service and instead take it on the chin and then chop insult on top for not taking it like a man undecided Cos i don't see why people are always coming up with asinine comments such as "you are trying to run me/him down or abeg go siddon how much you lose wey you dey halla or you are an enemy of progress or touch not our annointed or all those perfidious bunkum they like to spew," instead of professionally and maturedly dealing with the situation undecided undecided undecided

Asides the Jobs section, this section generates the highest number of traffic on Nairaland . . . it will be sad if this is what it is reduced to . . . it will be sad if they allowed this fabulous pre-order scheme to bite the dust by leaving the owner of Nairaland no choice . . . embarassed
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ElRazur: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2010
Busy_body:

Gbam.

Well done Busi Body.

Customer pay, customer expects car, car is delayed, customer vex (Which is a normal thing to do when one is frustrated and how some deal with stress) yet some here are having a go at him.

What baffles me is how the "naija mentality" of the price of the car is that of a watch seem to come to play. Smh.

At OP, do these things yourself - That is, order your stuff and bring it down yourself. People wey dey do am no get two head. I have bought cars from Japan (Three times) and once from yankee all the way to England with little or no wahala. While England no be naija, there is nothing remotely hard about it in my opinion.

Anyway, hope all works well for you and glad it is sorted.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 16, 2010
@ElRazur Thanks oooh, Cars here are left handed, and don't want converting.But am happy we settled it sha, Thanks Every1.including @onwa the sturborn man, who never want me to rest my mind

@Busy_body You are naturally talented from God.Thanks If onwa could pay the money,Then he try. He is just making mouth while i don't have tyme for him.I seen already he ain't even serious , just looking for where to cause komotion

@netotse : Do you expect me to keep quite and start crying at home when i had other option and Money is not my wahala?

@Clown101,You must be a clown true true, Why not watch and see? Is anything bad if you watch and see.For your information.I got thousands of friends here and we are going home together,was brousing and a friend of mine loves dis.Is it bad if i ask, he also decide for me to help him search since he is new on Nairaland? So do you wanna kill yourself

@Everyone Thanks oooh, @Onwan youself thanks because sometimes i look at your reply and am like God Created diffrent people diffrent thinking ,God really tried to creat everyone diffrents,@onwa if you still need more proof am ready to show you ooh, Am going out today for shopping, But Thanks for your Advice.
You are right.I shoudln't be spending my dad's money on shits, I have decided to heed to your advice, Do you mind seeing wat i wanna spend my dad's money on Today?
thanks
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2010
Findings about d guy shows dat he's just a lousy internet tout who can only bark stupidly but cannot bite. He has a one track mind and helps soil d dealers' reputation. Now potential buyers will b e scared of preorder stuff. He thought he was doing German a favor but check out d effect? His type and his oda mumu cohorts needs 2 be taught a lesson. Just because d dealers settle dem.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by blank(f): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2010
Oga Siena, u missed out o. What looks like 1, 1, 1 are actually modified posts. He showed us the 'Kenneth Cole' wristwatch he bought 4 Onwan n d Shirts (forgotten d name of d designer). He is all shopped up n ready 2 brag.

I know his type, d bragging rights is more important than the car itself. Good all is settled now but d guy is a clown.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by chelseabmw(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2010
tim i feel u guy. . . . i know wat it takes to wait for a car
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Clown101: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2010
i love this game, i believe you Tim. grin

Act 5 Scene 7 Action!!!!!!!!!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Corolla Sports 08 / Fairly Used 2007 Mercedes Benz ML 350 ***MNT*** / Snooker Pool Table & Table Tennis 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.