Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8180 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by german007(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2011
THE BOL

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by blank(f): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2011
While dealing with all these car vendors, it is buyer beware. Each person shld do his own due diligence and den pray d other party follows thru on d deal.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Osama10(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2011
angry
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Osama10(m): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2011
angry
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
anyone interested in the eod above, pm me or german007 asap.please i need the money dis mounth
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
:d
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
NAIRLANDERS [/b]WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH [b]THIS MR OKHIA,[/b]IF YOU DO BUSINESS THIS WAY,YOU CAN'T SUCCEED.IT NOT A CURSE BUT THAT THE TRUTH,

CAN YOU ALL [b]IMAGINE

OUR PLAN WAS FOR GERMAN 007 TO SALE THE CAR AND PAY ME MY 60%.I HAD TO TAKE MY TIME AND POST THE CAR ON NAIRA LAND,LOOKING FOR BUYERS ,MAKING CALLS. I NEVER KNEW GERMAN007 SOLD THE CAR ALREADY, BUT ANYTIME I CALL HIM,HE ALWAYS TELL ME THEY WERE ALL PRICING BELOW COST PRICES,BUT I WAS STILL HERE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER WASTING MY TIME LOOKING FOR BUYERS.BUYING TOP UP AND DIRECTING THEM ALL TO GERMAN007 BUT THEY ALL CAME BACK COMPLAINING GERMAN007 SEEMS TOO BUSY,TOO BUSY,THAT WAS WHEN I SENSED HE MIGHT HAVE SOLD THE CAR.I TOLD MY DAD ABOUT IT AND MY DAD TOLD HIM TO come AND TAKE THE BALANCE OF THE CAR AND BRING THE CAR FOR US.THAT WAS WHEN ANOTHER LIES CAME IN, TOOK HIM weeks BEFORE HE COULD CONFESS IT HAS BEEN SOLD ,NOW OUR MONEY, STILL NOTHING, WHAT IS GOING ON.WE ARE TIRED OF CALLING YOU EVERYDAY BY DAY WE AR TAKEN IT SLOW SLOW WITH YOU OOH.WE WANT OUR CAR OR MONEY, NOT LIES , MUST U GIVE ALL your CUSTOMER HEADACHE ,I REGRET EVER CONTACTING YOU AT FIRST PLACE AND AM SURE EVERY OF US (WE KNOW OURSELFS ) WHO DEAL WITH YOU WOULD REGRET EVER DOING IT WITH YOU.FROM 1 PROBLEM TO ANOTHER, I KNOW U HAVE A SWEET MOUTH ,I KNOW YOU CAN DRIBBLE PERFECTLY LIKE OKOCHA,BUT 1 PROMISE , WHEN WE HAVE YOUR TIME ,YOU WOUN'T LIKE IT.

EVERYDAY I SLEEP AND REMEMBER THE DAY I CONTACT YOU.I ALWAYS CURSE THAT DAY.THE WAHALA YOU HAVE GIVING ME ALONE IS MORE THAN THE MONEYSELF.

pre-order my ASS, HE WHO HAVE EARS LET HIM HEAR.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baslone: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
S.E.C.O.N.D R.O.U.N.D K.N.O.C.K.O.U.T!!!!! cry
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Basildon1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
OK. This is frigging unbelievable. I think the police should resolve this with written guarantee of some sort.

This is March 2011!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by drhappy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
What is the opinion of Onwan and Concensus now?It is funny you guys are now burying your head in shame.So it is still logistic problems abi?
I think there is are fraudulent syndicates on NL and some of them have been exposed now.
I have never believed in this pre-order shit no matter the 'angel' involved.
This is truly another eye opener.
The police should be invited into this matter, Shikenna!!!!!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by earthrealm(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
so how did this sh,it end?

we are all waiting
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2011
@house, i got a payment yesterday from german007 but not a complete payment, still waiting for the rest,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by drhappy(m): 5:54am On Mar 24, 2011
@timothy:How much did he pay and how much is your balance? cool cool cool
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
I got my payment in full, Thank You evryone.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Robotica: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Oboy nah wahh for all of una ohh.

Una nor dey see the postive side of this, money dey given, money return or car dey delivered, person wey wan thief nor go do such, una know how many people dem dey dupe for this my side? make una nor forget all the correct cars wey this 007 dey bring in the past, cos he had issues doesnt make him bad, wen he dey give beta price deliver corect car, nobody talk, bad belle come too much now cos issues dey

Il still contact him when it's time to pre0rder, i still believe in him, make una nor believe say all other nah saints

'okra nor dey grow pass persin wey plant am '

oga 007, Well done, i know you will rise, those your car threads dey sweet my belle die,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by blank(f): 4:37am On Mar 25, 2011
He doesn't need 2 vindicate anyone. What he has done is 2 keep someone's funds tied up for almost a year n return it without interest. This is what them governors do, fix d money, collect d interest n pay after 4 months. He has used the money 2 settle his personal issues and then started lagging behind in his business dealings. 9 months!!! Na real wa o.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by earthrealm(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2011
ok true,, but timothy is ssounding apologetic, even changed the heading of the thread, that gave me the impression that german 007 might not be the villian after all

when i bought my car 4rm the US,

1. my car missed the shipping date for that month, i then had 2 wait 4 the next month, and u know what happened?, the US govt shut down the port as per homeland security upgrade, when it then reopened abt 2 - 3wks later, there was a huge backlog of cargo to be shipped.the shipper assured us that he wud treat my car as a priority and ensure that it sailed first, and u know what, he didnt!!!!, [only God knows y he didnt, was he bribed by others?, i will neva know] by then i was almost insane with worry,

the car later sailed mid july and arrived naija in early aug, this was a car that i paid 4 april ending!
& it wasnt a pre order, it was a full payment, though not a nairaland deal,
so i fully understand what timothy went tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Or Toyota Rav4, Which One Should I Choose ? Pls Advice ! / HIGH-END PRISTINE CARS - 2006 BMW 650i CONVERTIBLE / S0LD!!! 2001 Honda Accord (babyboy) now selling @ N300k!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.