Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram (4065 Views)

SOLD/Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite For Sale / Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 / Xiaomi Is Back With The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro And Mi 8 Lite. See Full Specs And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Heylius(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
talentedboz:

They have a store in awka, anambra state
Can you give me the address in awka pls
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Esther231(f): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Heylius:

Can you give me the address in awka pls
Eze nwa plaza, when you get inside the plaza.. ask those selling simcards, ask them to show you telefonika zone.. it's on down floor, orange color
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Esther231(f): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Esther231:

Eze nwa plaza, when you get inside the plaza.. ask those selling simcards, ask them to show you telefonika zone.. it's on down floor, orange color
no need to ask, once you get inside the plaza .look upwards by your left, you'll see a signboard giving you directions
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Heylius(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Esther231:

Eze nwa plaza along which side
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Heylius(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sorry for the yeye questions i dey ask
Give me there website so i fit oder my own
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by talentedboz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Heylius:
Sorry for the yeye questions i dey ask
Give me there website so i fit oder my own
kk
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by frankman365(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
talentedboz:
you claim a website is a scam yet they never scammed customers who ordered for them. sad

Search for telefonika Nigeria on Facebook and see what people are posting about them, even after posting my experience with them, you still doubt me as if they ever scammed your mother.. Your trying to say that screenshot of my s15 pro was fake, so I picked it from your house right? Or the text message, they sent it to me by mistake right?

You think I can waste my money online without confirming them to know if their store really exits in anambra? Lies, I am pure igbo I don't joke with even 1k naira

Foreign fool,so dump personality

you are in kd right?
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by manuel4real(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
There's no such place as telenofika in ezenwa plaza.. I'm just coming from there.. Pls nobody should fall for this scam
talentedboz:
kk

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by theoneJabulani(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
manuel4real:
There's no such place as telenofika in ezenwa plaza.. I'm just coming from there.. Pls nobody should fall for this scam
Really? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Esther231(f): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Esther231(f): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
manuel4real:
Lies dear, I am in anambra too. Tell me where Eze nwa plaza is located please, Tell me where you approached

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by uniqflames(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
manuel4real:
kk

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by solay4real84: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Esther231:
Lies

You started out as a satisfied customer but it's obvious you're more than that. Isn't it? wink

I won't be surprised to see you go print a banner and take a picture with it to prove your point.

I repeat,
If anyone falls for this cheap scam, that person should be flogged at the market square!

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by manuel4real(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Esther231:

Lies dear, I am in anambra too. Tell me where Eze nwa plaza is located please, Tell me where you approached
eke awka

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by talentedboz(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Please don't buy from this people! It has been confirmed scam

I came across this Telefonika advert on nairaland, i checked their site.. Everything was so cheap that I was tempted to contact them on WhatsApp, After a brief chat I placed an order and payed for itel s15 pro @11,500. After 2 days I was called to come and collect the item by a guy who claimed to be an angent from Telefonika.

I wasn't given physical receipt, instead they sent me one via my email, After that I came on WhatsApp to thank Them.. I was asked to give them good reviews on nairaland,,,, And I did because they were so real to me.

Later that night, I later orderd for another xiaomi mi 8 @2 peices @51,400 making it my third order.. This is up to 4days now, I haven't heard from them nor do they reply my messages again

Seems I was the first customer they had and I was used.

Please don't buy from this poeple, Don't be carried away by cheap prices!!
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by solay4real84: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2020
talentedboz:
Please don't buy from this people! It has been confirmed scam

I came across this Telefonika advert on nairaland, i checked their site.. Everything was so cheap that I was tempted to contact them on WhatsApp, After a brief chat I placed an order and payed for itel s15 pro @11,500. After 2 days I was called to come and collect the item by a guy who claimed to be an angent from Telefonika.

I wasn't given physical receipt, instead they sent me one via my email, After that I came on WhatsApp to thank Them.. I was asked to give them good reviews on nairaland,,,, And I did because they were so real to me.

Later that night, I later orderd for another xiaomi mi 8 @2 peices @51,400 making it my third order.. This is up to 4days now, I haven't heard from them nor do they reply my messages again

Seems I was the first customer they had and I was used.

Please don't buy from this poeple, Don't be carried away by cheap prices!!
We anticipate the release of your phones in the upcoming days...
Not without a good storyline of course!
Smart damage control wink

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by theoneJabulani(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by talentedboz(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
solay4real84:

We anticipate the release of your phones in the upcoming days...
Not without a good storyline of course!
Smart damage control wink
I have been noticing your comment on this thread, Bro you obviously know nothing.
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by talentedboz(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Are you kidding me?
No, I am senoiring you.

Don't pay for anything on the site
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by kabasa77(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Any update on this people, telefonika!
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Slickbishop(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
pure scammers,nobody should pay for any fone.if u do,u r doing so at your own risk.
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by odinga1of: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Esther231:

Lolz, You are funny.
Even me in anambra has confirmed their address to be real, yet they doubted.. Talk more when of you who is in kaduna... Just keep shut sir

Sometimes I just wonder how Jumia and konga survived Nigerians when they newly started

Online biz is not easy this days, Some will be trying to pull you down
Madam the sites is Scam.

From Xiaomi to iPhone

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by Slickbishop(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2020
odinga1of:

Madam the sites is Scam.

From Xiaomi to iPhone

please,I urge u to drop some more sense into her head.the site is fake,those promo are fake,the telefonika Nigeria is fake, whoever does business with telefonika Nigeria is doing so at his own risk.q.e.d

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by odinga1of: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Slickbishop:

please,I urge u to drop some more sense into her head.the site is fake,those promo are fake,the telefonika Nigeria is fake, whoever does business with telefonika Nigeria is doing so at his own risk.q.e.d

She started as a "Satisfied" customer, but now talking gibberish. I was just observing.

That's how one refer me to a drop shipper, she bought 14k Umidigi A3 from him, I use my InfoneInd WhatsApp and chat dem up, but it was all scam.

Don't be suprisurp OP has not bought anything from them.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by kabasa77(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2020
The Op is part of the scam

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by MrBONE2(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2020
So Everyone please what about "Adigostore" e-commerce store are they real or scam
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by kabasa77(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2020
MrBONE2:
So Everyone please what about "Adigostore" e-commerce store are they real or scam

Same person, different website.. all scam

1 Like

Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by MrBONE2(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2020
kabasa77:

Same person, different website.. all scam

Thanks, Am. asking cos someone create a thread and mention them here

https://www.nairaland.com/5700953/top-5-e-commerce-websites-online?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5225153411
Re: Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram by kabasa77(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2020
MrBONE2:

Thanks, Am. asking cos someone create a thread and mention them here

https://www.nairaland.com/5700953/top-5-e-commerce-websites-online?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5225153411

The scam artist has deactivated. He has many monikers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? / Blackberry Bold5 4g Version -108k / Mtn Family And Friends Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.