Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! (77519 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2011
Its ok, stay here. Since there's no joy in your thread,just pain, loss and sadness. you might as well try to get the happiness from here.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Ifedisky(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2011
Mr_TA:

Here, Have some tissues to wipe away the Carling cup tears ookay? pele, ma binu. embarassed
Thanx bro. I know I can lean on yu. That Carling cup pain me sha. grin wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Ifedisky(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2011
author=debosky link=topic=567773.msg7828928#msg7828928 date=1299060341]
Make una leave the scumtwats alone to lick their wounds. . . .only if they mess up on Sunday (and Arsenal win on Saturday) should there be a taunting session here. wink
[quote][/quote] To think that Africans are giving up TRADITION and embracing progression, how come Scummies are still clasping to tradition? We won this we won that, blah, blah. Anywayz, Sunday it shall be. Bye Scums wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

^^ Funnily enough he then went down holding his leg for the next 5 mins as if the ball hit him. grin grin

Utd did get a bit of a raw deal with the ref, but ultimately Chelski outplayed them on the night.

I personally would blame Fabio for getting Vidic sent off. . . .where was he in each of the occasions Vidic had to wrestle with Ramires and then DD? If he was back there defending, he'd have provided some support.

I think Fergie complained a bit too much about the ref though. . . .Utd didn't really create much and had only two shots on goal. That's not good enough, especially since the goal came from Cech failing to cover his near post.

kindly provide us the match stats in the carling cup final between arsenal n birmingham. does that mean birmingham didn't deserve their victory against your pathetic team? john terry stopped a goal-bound shot with his hands, no penalty. david luiz should have walked in the first half and chelsea would have been reduced to ten men. . . . .zhirkov dived to win a penalty(the match-winner) and you are here saying chelsea outplayed united on the night. like fergie said. . . . .if chelsea continue to get decisions like that, they will win the league in may.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
*Cougar*:

kindly provide us the match stats in the carling cup final between arsenal n birmingham. does that mean birmingham didn't deserve their victory against your pathetic team?

Trust a scumtwat to try diversionary tactics to cover for their deficiencies. You’ve learnt well from old red nose. cheesy

john terry stopped a goal-bound shot with his hands, no penalty.

This is rich, considering Vidic stopped Ivanovic’s shot after VDS’ save by using his elbow - that should’ve been a penalty and a red card.

david luiz should have walked in the first half and chelsea would have been reduced to ten men. . . .

Vidic should’ve been off for handling on the line in the first half; his foul on Ramires just before the second on DD was equally deserving of a second yellow.

.zhirkov dived to win a penalty(the match-winner) and you are here saying chelsea outplayed united on the night. like fergie said. . . . .if chelsea continue to get decisions like that, they will win the league in may.

Zhirkov also hit the bar because Vidic deflected the ball. If Vidic had been sent off for his handball, he wouldn’t even be on the pitch then either and that would've been a clean goal.

Finally, it was 11 vs 11 for most of the match and Chelski created far more chances than Utd did and hit the bar as well - that shows they deserved to win the game, regardless of some debatable decisions by the officials.

Hernandez showed he is still learning - he was virtually useless in this game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ahh, I see you're feeling your pain ease now. How sad. embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

Trust a scumtwat to try diversionary tactics to cover for their deficiencies. You’ve learnt well from old red nose. cheesy

it is not a diversionary tactic. . . .just proving your theory lacks substance. a team does not need to match your number of shots on target to outplay you. a shot taken from 50 yards that van der sar stopped with his foot is a shot on target.

This is rich, Vidic stopped Ivanovic’s shot after VDS’ save by using his elbow - that should’ve been a penalty.
Vidic should’ve been off for handling on the line in the first half; his foul on Ramires just before the second on DD was equally deserving of a second yellow.

that was deep in the second half you doofus. if david luiz had walked in the first half with his niggly fouls, chelsea wouldn't have been that potent to the point of taking shots at vds' goal. use your common sense for once.

Zhirkov also hit the bar because Vidic deflected the ball. If Vidic had been sent off for his handball, he wouldn’t even be on the pitch then either and that would've been a clean goal.

same as above.

Finally, it was 11 vs 11 for most of the match and Chelski created far more chances than Utd did and hit the bar as well - that shows they deserved to win the game, regardless of some debatable decisions by the officials.

the point is chelsea created far more chances because the referee allowed it. he was handing them freekicks in dangerous areas and whenever luiz tackled rooney, he ignored it. count the number of freekicks chelsea had in the game versus the number of freekicks united shoulda had. it was a 50-50 game and chelsea won simply because the referee was incompetent.

Hernandez showed he is still learning - he was virtually useless in this game.

useless? had rooney possessed the football brain and the vision of berbatov, hernandez woulda scored at least twice last night. hernandez is learning and he has outscored your m0ron chamakh?  grin grin grin keep proving to me you are a tool! it's delightful. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

Make una leave the scumtwats alone to lick their wounds. . . .only if they mess up on Sunday (and Arsenal win on Saturday) should there be a taunting session here. wink

I guess you need to teach your fellow Gaynners what 'founding out' means.
I wonder if this dude thinks we have lost it or what. The basis for his oral ejaculation is unfounded.
Delusion is actually a Gaynner trait. No wonder EB has been on their case.

Ifedisky:

If yu remove your red blinkers yu'll see. Manure had the chance to go seven points clear at Chelski. After an exhilarating half of football in which thay took the lead what happened? Against Chavski? Almost the worst club in London! my mind tells me the first half defines the word over-reaching. You guys were punching above your own weight and you've been found out. Duduspace called time on the Chavs and some comic fellas in here were mutilating his name.Chavs imploded He has, again called out this plodding megalith (Manure) Ask the Chavs about Duduspace. Not that it matters, by the turn of the year you plonkers shall know him willy nilly

Young man, you spewing have no basis. Man U the last time i checked is still topping the league.
I don't need as much as 7 points on day 38 to win the EPL. Until another team other than United begins to top the EPL, our destiny is very much in my arms.

Chelsea being worst is only being described by being fourth on the time and having a game in hand.
Write them off at your peril. Again, loses to Chelsea has never put paid to any of our title ambitions.
The league we lost last season wasn't cos of losing to the Chavs. So what the heck are you yapping about?
Endeavor to make sense when u post. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
v3:

@Emperoh
Your team had to chance to extend the gap. . they fumbled
We've moved on. .do so too. Why not wait to see what happens AFTER Leyton Orient?

Manchester United Vs Leyton Orient!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
*Cougar*:

it is not a diversionary tactic. . . .just proving your theory lacks substance. a team does not need to match your number of shots on target to outplay you. a shot taken from 50 yards that van der sar stopped with his foot is a shot on target.

Even disregarding the shots on goal - they caused numerous goal mouth scrambles for Utd and hit the bar, just like Birmingham did against Arsenal. Whether you look at the number of chances or the quality of chances, Chelski were better than Utd on both counts. Imagine talking down shots from range when your only goal came via a shot from outside the box coupled with Cech's error. cheesy

*Cougar*:

the point is chelsea created far more chances because the referee allowed it. he was handing them freekicks in dangerous areas and whenever luiz tackled rooney, he ignored it. count the number of freekicks chelsea had in the game versus the number of freekicks united shoulda had. it was a 50-50 game and chelsea won simply because the referee was incompetent.

A 50-50 game and Chelski created more than double the chances Utd did? Tell that to the marines. grin

useless? had rooney possessed the football brain and the vision of berbatov, hernandez woulda scored at least twice last night. hernandez is learning and he has outscored your m0ron chamakh?  grin grin grin keep proving to me you are a tool! it's delightful. tongue

Any player at his age his first EPL season is still learning - scoring more than Chamakh is not really the issue here. . .try and focus on the subject matter for once.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

Even disregarding the shots on goal - they caused numerous goal mouth scrambles for Utd and hit the bar, just like Birmingham did against Arsenal. Whether you look at the number of chances or the quality of chances, Chelski were better than Utd on both counts. Imagine talking down shots from range when your only goal came via a shot from outside the box coupled with Cech's error. cheesy

goal-mouth scrambles crafted out by the referee. giving nonsense freekicks to chelsea whenever they were tackled cleanly and ignoring the same type of tackles when united tackled chelsea players. upon all the chances chelsea created, they won it with a dodgy penalty call. i disagree with chelsea better than united on both counts. only a tool like yourself would say chelsea were better than united in the first half.

A 50-50 game and Chelski created more than double the chances Utd did? Tell that to the marines. grin

bayern munich created more than 10 times the number of chances inter created in the last european final. the scoreline was 2-0 in favour of inter. so should we assume inter didn't deserve the victory like you keep saying?

Any player at his age his first EPL season is still learning - scoring more than Chamakh is not really the issue here. . .try and focus on the subject matter for once.

hernandez has punched above his weight in this league. he is a type of player that thrives on intelligent passes(none of which rooney supplied all night) because his strength is playing on the shoulder of the last defender. berbatov is a better partner of hernandez than rooney.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
*Cougar*:

goal-mouth scrambles crafted out by the referee. giving nonsense freekicks to chelsea whenever they were tackled cleanly and ignoring the same type of tackles when united tackled chelsea players. upon all the chances chelsea created, they won it with a dodgy penalty call.

Apart from the Ivanovic scramble caused by a freekick, how many others were caused by the referee’s input? You’re clutching at straws here.

i disagree with chelsea better than united on both counts. only a tool like yourself would say chelsea were better than united in the first half.

Are you hallucinating again? Where did I make a comparison between performances in each half? What I said is that Chelski created better quality chances and a higher quantity of chances in the game.

bayern munich created more than 10 times the number of chances inter created in the last european final. the scoreline was 2-0 in favour of inter. so should we assume inter didn't deserve the victory like you keep saying?

So you’ve resorted to telling porkies? cheesy

Inter had 7 shots on target vs Bayern’s 3 so what the heck are you talking about? Even in terms of shots off target, they were nearly even at 11 for Bayern to 10 for Inter.

Again, it’s not just a matter of numbers, the quality of chances for Chelski were better as well.

hernandez has punched above his weight in this league. he is a type of player that thrives on intelligent passes(none of which rooney supplied all night) because his strength is playing on the shoulder of the last defender. berbatov is a better partner of hernandez than rooney.

No truer statement has emerged from the lips of Sharon. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

Apart from the Ivanovic scramble caused by a freekick, how many others were caused by the referee’s input? You’re clutching at straws here.

nearly all the chances created by chelsea were as a result of referee's input. cases where a united player was fouled with referee ignoring it and chelsea breaking on a counter. there's a reason atkinson was the man of the match despite the fact that yesterday's game was the match of the season so far. why is that?

Are you hallucinating again? Where did I make a comparison between performances in each half? What I said is that Chelski created better quality chances and a higher quantity of chances in the game.

and they should cos those chances were aided by the officials.

So you’ve resorted to telling porkies? cheesy

Inter had 7 shots on target vs Bayern’s 3 so what the heck are you talking about? Even in terms of shots off target, they were nearly even at 11 for Bayern to 10 for Inter.

chances created not shots on/off target. not all chances result in shots on/off target. a blocked shot is a chance but it wont register as a shot off/on target. baba debosky, has your iq hit a diminishing return?

Again, it’s not just a matter of numbers, the quality of chances for Chelski were better as well.

which quality? cos a shot hitting the post isn't on target.

No truer statement has emerged from the lips of Sharon. cheesy

of course, hernandez has punched above his weight. this was a no-name player when united signed him. he is not even bulky physically to convince anyone he can cut it here and yet. . . . . .he has silenced his critics. he has scored 13 times this season already and he needs 4 more goals in the league to score more league goals than van persie has ever done in his career. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
*Cougar*:

nearly all the chances created by chelsea were as a result of referee's input. cases where a united player was fouled with referee ignoring it and chelsea breaking on a counter. there's a reason atkinson was the man of the match despite the fact that yesterday's game was the match of the season so far. why is that?

So Atkinson is responsible for just 2 shots on goal by Utd? grin

chances created not shots on/off target. not all chances result in shots on/off target. a blocked shot is a chance but it wont register as a chance off/on target. baba debosky, has your iq hit a diminishing return?

Sharon you need help. . . .kindly explain how you counted these 10 times more chances that didn't result in shots on/off goal. Any more mendacity and even Lucifer will be scared of you. grin

of course, hernandez has punched above his weight. this was a no-name player when united signed him. he is not even bulky physically to convince anyone he can cut it here and yet. . . . . .he has silenced his critics. he has scored 13 times this season already and he needs 4 more goals in the league to score more league goals than van persie has ever done in his career. grin

I'm happy for the lad. . . .I hope he goes on to great things but as for outscoring RVP, don't hold your breath. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

So Atkinson is responsible for just 2 shots on goal by Utd?   grin

he was. we got no freekick around chelsea's penalty box last night and rooney was fouled more than 6 times by luiz in that area of the pitch. shots resulting from direct free-kicks add to shots off/on targets, don't they? the officiating was abysmal and every football fan admitted that yesterday. fans are just happy united lost because they want a close-fought title race.

Sharon you need help. . . .kindly explain how you counted these 10 times more chances that didn't result in shots on/off goal. Any more mendacity and even Lucifer will be scared of you. grin

if i pull these stats out now, you will say i am deploying diversionary tactics. bayern created more chances than inter in the final and they still lost. there are other examples i can cite too. inter/barca is another one when inter won in san siro.

lest i forget, how many times do i need to tell you i am not sharon? is this amnesia or dylexia? why are you gooners so daft? if you have any decorum at all(which i suspect you lack) then you shouldn't be mentioning the name of any member who is not in a position to reply you. it's an act of cowardice.

I'm happy for the lad. . . .I hope he goes on to great things but as for outscoring RVP, don't hold your breath. grin

robin wont be back until april. by the time he gets back to full fitness, premier league go don finish. . . . .but i'm backing him to score 18 goals in the emirates cup in august. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
Most times the argument between you too gets boring!! tongue tongue

Keep beating about the bush and testing will on who gives up first!!
Logic, logic and more logic yet no compromise or agreement in sight!!
Waiting to see how this one ends!!! tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
sharon, sauron, suara, cougar, bloke no dey just relent. smh
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
Emperoh:

Most times the argument between you too gets boring!! tongue tongue

Keep beating about the bush and testing will on who gives up first!!
Logic, logic and more logic yet no compromise or agreement in sight!!
Waiting to see how this one ends!!! tongue tongue tongue grin

you have a knack of putting your fat nose in other people's business. debosky and i dont have to compromise or agree. he has his own opinion, i respect it and vice versa.

4llerbuntu:

sharon, sauron, suara, cougar, bloke no dey just relent. smh

another dolt on the loose. they keep breeding in the gaynner community.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ Hemp boy

No be today yansh don dey for back. grin

*Cougar*:

he was. we got no freekick around chelsea's penalty box last night and rooney was fouled more than 6 times by luiz in that area of the pitch. shots resulting from direct free-kicks add to shots off/on targets, don't they? the officiating was abysmal and every football fan admitted that yesterday. fans are just happy united lost because they want a close-fought title race.

A few decisions were poor no doubt, but not significantly changing the course of events in my opinion. Even if you strip out the ref-induced chances, Chelski were still far more creative.

if i pull these stats out now, you will say i am deploying diversionary tactics. bayern created more chances than inter in the final and they still lost. there are other examples i can cite too. inter/barca is another one when inter won in san siro.

If you can provide evidence that Bayern created more 'chances' than Inter, I'll wear Crizzle's lacy briefs on my head to the Emirates in the middle of winter. grin

lest i forget, how many times do i need to tell you i am not sharon? is this amnesia or dylexia? why are you gooners so daft? if you have any decorum at all(which i suspect you lack) then you shouldn't be mentioning the name of any member who is not in a position to reply you. it's an act of cowardice.

grin grin grin

In that case you must be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. It is my duty to continue to call on the defeated Sharon personality till he manifests again. Sharon I know you're in there somewhere, grow some balls and come out! grin

robin wont be back until april. by the time he gets back to full fitness, premier league go don finish. . . . .but i'm backing him to score 18 goals in the emirates cup in august. grin

Robin is en-route to the Serbian witch's lair as we speak. He will be back in 10 days. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

A few decisions were poor no doubt, but not significantly changing the course of events in my opinion. Even if you strip out the ref-induced chances, Chelski were still far more creative.

how creative would they have been if atkinson had sent off the "sideshow bob" in the first half? referee's decisions can make wigan beat barcelona 11-0.

If you can provide evidence that Bayern created more 'chances' than Inter, I'll wear Crizzle's lacy briefs on my head to the Emirates in the middle of winter. grin

i won't even waste my time doing this cos you have a record of making promises you rarely fulfil.

In that case you must be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. It is my duty to continue to call on the defeated Sharon personality till he manifests again. Sharon I know you're in there somewhere, grow some balls and come out! grin

the impact of the birmingham defeat is beginning to show. i can clearly say you have been martins'ed. grin the symptoms vary from gaynner to gaynner and they are stomach aches, headaches, dementia, dyslexia, amnesia, dysentry of the mouth(your current symptom) and death(if untreated). grin

Robin is en-route to the Serbian witch's lair as we speak. He will be back in 10 days.  grin

robin is on a suicide watch. should arsenal fail to win any title this term, i see a dead dutch r@pist. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by A40(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
Faggotson is still moaning about being robbed and dodgy refereeing decisions. Hahahaha thats like the devil complaining that hell-fire is too hot. He was awfully quiet when Rooney nearly made a Wigan player comatose and shoulda been banned for 3 games! Karma is a biatch
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

Does anyone need to tell you that M0r0n Chamakh is born to fail?

Hernandez in his first season has outscored him in fewer games. Chamakh is just another Francis Jeffers in the making
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Does anyone need to tell you that M0r0n Chamakh is born to fail?

Hernandez in his first season has outscored him in fewer games. Chamakh is just another Francis Jeffers in the making

chamakh, 7 league goals in 1550 mins.
hernandez, 9 league goals in 917 mins.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by RuuDie(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
Painful loss. . . . .Rooney got the goal but i personally feel he was clearly below par; very wasteful with the few glimpses at goal we had. I hope Gary didn't slap the taste outta his mouth after he threw away that glorious opportunity away - he was going berserk in the stands grin
Ando shoulda been in the middle and Rafael at RB, Giggs and Nani on both flanks. . . .the Gaffer clearly got it wrong!

But bottomline, we're still four points clear of the front runner in the chasing pack for now. We still have the edge, just have to keep & stay focused on the ultimate prize!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by RuuDie(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
A-40:

Faggotson is still moaning about being robbed and dodgy refereeing decisions. Hahahaha thats like the devil complaining that hell-fire is too hot. He was awfully quiet when Rooney nearly made a Wigan player comatose and shoulda been banned for 3 games! Karma is a biatch

Probably only just trying to stoke the fire and take attention away from the fact that he didn't pick the right personnel and the formation was ambiguous to say the very least!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
RuuDie:

Painful loss. . . . .Rooney got the goal but i personally feel he was clearly below par; very wasteful with the few glimpses at goal we had. I hope Gary didn't slap the taste outta his mouth after he threw away that glorious opportunity away - he was going berserk in the stands grin

rooney made hernandez so toothless. there was a break in the 2nd half with hernandez playing a back pass to rooney and the mexican turned expecting a through-ball with chelsea defending with a high line. with the right pass, i am sure hernandez would have fleeced john terry with his pace and woulda been one on one with cech(like chicharito's 2nd goal against wigan on saturday) but rooney cocked up the pass.

Ando shoulda been in the middle and Rafael at RB, Giggs and Nani on both flanks. . . .the Gaffer clearly got it wrong!

anderson is injured and i think rafael's height is the reason o'shea is preferred when we don't have rio or vidic in the team. i also think fergie didn't want to play 2 inexperienced defenders(smalling and rafael) against a very experienced chelsea attack.

But bottomline, we're still four points clear of the front runner in the chasing pack for now. We still have the edge, just have to keep & stay focused on the ultimate prize!

get rio fit on sunday and hope one of js park/valencia starts running by next week.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2011
*Cougar*:

you have a knack of putting your fat nose in other people's business.
debosky and i dont have to compromise or agree. he has his own opinion, i respect it and vice versa.

Sharap dia!! tongue tongue tongue Who says it not my business?
When you clog web-space with rigamaroling arguments that lead to nowhere!!
Go to the Gay thread and practice turn turn turner not here. . . .get that? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Debo

Will you take him yo your thread and maintain the position of the 'nyash' there!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ DK

Chamakh has scored more goals than Rooney - if Chamakh is born to fail, Rooney's generation is predestined for failure. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^
I think he is still smarting from another home defeat to Schalke this
evening to be bothered about who is better!!
That is after Dortmund raped them at the Allianz over the weekend!!
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cougar2: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
debosky:

@ DK

Chamakh has scored more goals than Rooney - if Chamakh is born to fail, Rooney's generation is predestined for failure. grin

rooney was the player of the year last season scoring 34 goals. no arsenal striker has achieved that since henry left the shores of this country 4 yrs ago. rooney has nothing to prove again, same as torres but mor0n chamakh, he will be sent packing like eduardo by next year. grin

Emperoh:

[b]
Sharap dia!! tongue tongue tongue Who says it not my business?
When you clog web-space with rigamaroling arguments that lead to nowhere!!
Go to the Gay thread and practice turn turn turner not here. . . .get that? tongue tongue tongue tongue

so you know there's a thread for gays like you? how would you know such if you ain't a gay yourself. . . . .hmmm, the mind boggles. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2011
Looking forward to facing Arsenal. Law of averages say they're bound to win against us sometime but it wont be in the FA Cup. Come on!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2011
^^ Would you prefer beating Arsenal in the FA Cup or in the league game at the Emirates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.