Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. (67224 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Empiree: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

How will you see, when you are only in Sabo hawking sugarcane.

As at when South West already had a television station, your ancestors were working as slaves trekking from here to Mecca.
what's Mecca has to do with this?

Television station is achievement?. And how does it effect your affairs except you watch bitches on the screen?

And what made you think I'm from the north?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by OkoAmarashy: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Empiree:
what's Mecca has to do with this?

Television station is achievement?. And how does it effect your affairs except you watch bitches on the screen?

And what made you think I'm from the north?

I really hope you're not from Kwara state. I really hope so.

If you're from Kwara, you're the most despicable Idiotic fellow I have ever come across. You're dissing your SW brothers in order to appear in the good books of the North.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Jaqenhghar: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
North is developing,
Kudos to them, the insults we south give to them is annoying
Development when majority of the people are illiterate.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Empiree: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

I really hope you're not from Kwara state. I really hope so.

If you're from Kwara, you're the most despicable Idiotic fellow I have ever come across. You're dissing your SW brothers in order to appear in the good books of the North.

I am sure I didn't call you unprintable words. If you are intelligent enough, you see beautiful roads like these should make you think and tell your lawmakers in the south west to do the needful. Truth hurts.

Once again, I have never seen beautiful roads like these in the South West all my life. The so called "educated region". Their education is bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Originalsly: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Rikidony:

Lots of our roads needs all this artistry markings.

grin grin guy!... and I know you are serious.... dead serious. Can you get me the name of the ehmmm.... road artist? I can arrange some art work for him.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by goslowgoslow(m): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
Not surprise, Nigerian government is government of the north .
argue with your ancestors grin

Na government of the North say make your own Governor no buld your road? Use your head!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by goslowgoslow(m): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Correcto:
Mr Man or whoever you are, North remains the problem Nigeria. If Nigeria is to split into North and South, north will become another Niger.
The same North that produces all the food you eat.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

I keep on saying it. I know alot of niggarrrz Will insult me on this one
But i will say the truth

If we should break up. North and South should go to their separate ways

I can bet my balls that North is gonna be more developed than the South

Their life style is very simple. They are simple people.
It takes more than being simple to develop a country. The South will be miles ahead of them because they are more sophisticated you know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Onlinealaba:
When you see good thing, appreciate it.. doesn't look like a typical naija road..nice one Mr governor
Honestly it doesn't.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Correcto: 2:14am On Feb 10, 2020
You must think only the north produces food.
goslowgoslow:

The same North that produces all the food you eat.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by LikeCool(m): 2:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Beautiful, but you guys should cut me some slack please, there's nothing so special here. Road markings doesn't translate to beautiful city, they should show us other parts of the city.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Caseless: 2:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Rikidony:
The Markings are Beautiful, and the newly installed traffic lights help cordinate traffic perfectly.

Over here people just construct roads to boost their political egos simple.

Kudos to El rufai.
which part of sokoto rd is this?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Caseless: 2:59am On Feb 10, 2020
LikeCool:
Beautiful, but you guys should cut me some slack please, there's nothing so special here. Road markings doesn't translate to beautiful city, they should show us other parts of the city.
I can bet that kd has the best urban planning and one of the most beautiful cities in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by masterflowx(m): 4:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Pataricatering:
The address is boldly written - sokoto road ! But u believe someone who was driving around d city like a mad person ? Did he drive to sokoto road ?

Address...?
Many people mumu in this country sha.
You see anywhere they put "Update on" so so place before the address?

They are deceiving you people with ordinary sketch.
Use your eyes glasses my sister.

Fortunately, you're in my neighborhood.
I also live in Lekki/Ajah axis. Badore to be precised.

Can we hangout on 14feb...?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by zuto4u(m): 4:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Beautiful site indeed
Rikidony:
beautiful site to behold.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by anonimi: 4:32am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
North is developing,

charlycharles:
Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal UNITY Schools for all 36 states and the FCT
••••
Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)

Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)

Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara – Male (4) Female (2)

FCT Abuja – Male (90) Female (90)

After 50 years of Independence, the government of the so called disadvantaged regions ought to have done something to address the situation. You cannot continue to spoon-feed a child and expect that same child to grow, mature and be independent. A student from Abia scores 130 in the Federal Commonwealth Entrance exam, yet it's almost impossible to gain admission in the school of his choice, yet another child from Zamfara will score less than 5 and gain same admission seamlessly. How do you encourage such a child that hard work and merit pays?

Look at all the appointments the president has made so far, over 90% from the north. They are telling us they are based on merit. My question is how comes, when it comes to appointment, they are hiding under merit to appoint only their own, but when it comes to exams and admission into Federal institutions, they bring in Federal character. I'm an advocate of merit, hardwork, transparency, objectivity and emperical selection process. That way you encourage everybody to work hard for whatever he/she wants. After all, the Bible says, "he who does not work, let him not eat". It's against natural and spiritual justice and principle to take from those who work and give to those who don't work. That in itself is the root of corruption Nigeria.

I support the President's fight against corruption. I advocate the enthronement of merit and objectivity in our national life. So, Mr. President, if you are serious about your anti-corruption mantra, If you are serious about this your new "merit" policy, let's go back to the basis. Start by eliminating all forms of quota system and federal character in the admission process into Unity schools, Federal universities and recruitment/
employment into all federal civil service, agencies, parastatals and let's see who will be qualified. That's my humble submission.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by anonimi: 4:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Onlinealaba:
When you see good thing, appreciate it.. doesn't look like a typical naija road..nice one Mr governor

How many roads are like this in the entire state after five years as governor?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by sirdick17: 4:44am On Feb 10, 2020
gboyegazike1:
I had it's not real. Jaree
Appreciate good thing for once
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Funso1980: 4:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Indeed, this is beautiful. More power to your elbow sir Mr governor. Indeed, there is development rapid one in sokoto. But sir, let the payment of salary be done as at when due.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by showafrica(m): 5:07am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
North is developing,

Developing with Niger delta resources, now that they are developed, can we now go?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by AerialMapper: 5:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Ask 10 road users how to use a box junction, 8 do not know. They see it as yellow fancy lines to beautify the center of the road.

This is not development!!! Hope they back up the paintings with enlightenment
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by colorsofrainbow: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2020
kokomaster3d:
2023 will tough ghann.

Osibanjo/Zulum
Osibanjo/Elrufai
Zulum/Makinde
Fashola/Elrufai
Elrufai/Makinde
Atiku/Obi
Obi/Kwankwaso
Tambuwal/Obi
Where is Tinubu that has turned deaf & dumb to the failure of this government on its citizens because of selfishness
The lists so incomplete without him
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by micky22: 5:42am On Feb 10, 2020
This is not something to boast of. It's is just a traffic intersection still with low traffic handling capacity. There should have at least been a rotary if no flyover (grade separation).
It's just the markings that make it look eyes catchy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Ifebazz(m): 5:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Someone has refuted this on twitter. Called the government 'Liars' as he said he'd driven round town but never saw any;thing like those purported Sokoto roads.
Serously, I am tempted to believe him as same was spread all over social media, of completed Railway lines transversing Agbor in Delta state. Blatant lies it turned out to be as I live in the said town then and just a few kilometers away from the Railway lines. These guys just manufacture pictures from outer space to bamboozle the gullible in the society.

Rikidony:
The Markings are Beautiful, and the newly installed traffic lights help cordinate traffic perfectly.

Kudos to El rufai.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Basher8583: 5:48am On Feb 10, 2020
leksite120:
I don't just know what to say, this North is somehow, this is commendable though.. They're good at building infrastructures but they remain one of the poorest region in the world..

I personally think one should b taken care of first

So you in the south that has been taken care of... how are you faring?

One thing you should understand is that Northeners are simple and conservative. They dont tie importance to affluence. What you see as them being poor is thier willingness to be so. Not because they are neglected. Go and find out how much those people you call poor are stashing in turnover... You will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Basher8583: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2020
NwaOhafia:
Arewa Ga na Ku

For those that don't know what is a box junction, we have alot in Lagos eg Mary land- Ikeja junction

Mallam Hakilu won't know what does mark means and will take it for just a design.

Kirigu(elrufai) should be thinking of educating all those almajirai in Zaria city, kuspa, tundu wada and not them waiting for another crisis so that they could rape poly girl

This is how you have been under estimating the northerners and that is why they have still been ruling you till now because you don't treat them like a formidable opponent and they keep bashing you every time.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by virginchaser(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2020
I don't even know which one to believe. I can not comprehend this with security stories coming from Kaduna. Nevertheless, i am yet to gather liver visit KD.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Truthbites: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2020
We better share this kwantory o! See wetin north use south money do. Femi Adesina, u see ya life? Oshiomole, you see ya life? Tinubu, u see ya life? See cheating to South south

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by anonimi: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2020
NwaOhafia:
Arewa Ga na Ku

For those that don't know what is a box junction, we have alot in Lagos eg Mary land- Ikeja junction

Mallam Hakilu won't know what does mark means and will take it for just a design.

Kirigu(elrufai) should be thinking of educating all those almajirai in Zaria city, kuspa, tundu wada and not them waiting for another crisis so that they could rape poly girl

Barawo bubu and other northern elites keep the almajiris purposefully to harass, terrorise and kill southerners so they hold exploitative power forever in the Fulani Republic of Niger_area, FRN.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by anonimi: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Truthbites:
We better share this kwantory o! See wetin north use south money do. Femi Adesina, u see ya life? Oshiomole, you see ya life? Tinubu, u see ya life? See cheating to South south

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5748407_images_png41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512

Anikulhapo:
Kemi Adeosun, minister for finance, says more than half of Nigeria’s value added tax (VAT) comes from Lagos state alone.

Speaking at the parley between the federal government and progressive governors forum (PGF) in Abuja on Tuesday, Adeosun said the 87 percent of Nigeria’s VAT is derived from four states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

In other words, only 13 percent of Nigeria’s VAT comes from 32 other states in the federation.

According to her no country in the world with high tax compliance rate is poor, and no rich country has a low tax compliance rate.

“There is no poor country that has a high tax compliance rate, and no rich country that has a low one,” Adeosun said.

Quoting current VAT collection data across Nigeria, the minister said “55% of Nigeria’s VAT is collected in Lagos State. 20% in FCT, 6% in Rivers, 5% in Kano, 1% in Kaduna”.

“I’m hoping that one day Finance Commissioners will stop needing to come to Abuja monthly to share FAAC, because IGR (internally generated revenue) will be sufficient.”

The minister had earlier complained about the country’s abysmal tax-to-GDP ratio, which she said was at six percent, further stating it to be one of the lowest in the world.

Speaking on the topic “The Funding Nigeria Needs,” the minister says the states must do more to generate revenue from with and not solely depend on the federal government for federal allocation.

https://www.thecable.ng/adeosun-half-nigerias-vat-comes-lagos

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Truthbites: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Rikidony:

Kudos to El rufai.

You said Kaduna, but Sokoto is on the yellow sign board. Pls enlarge it
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Truthbites: 6:20am On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5748407_images_png41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512

Lol at what u highlighted. Femi Adesina must receive sense IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About Living Abroad / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.