Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160610 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Ladikwa(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Reussite:

Apart from Presh'$ mum who was indifferent & not totally in support of her choice for David & Rosie's brother advising her she should take her time since she prefers outgoing guys.....I think most of those parental affirmations of their children$ choice looks political or scripted to me.

what is Rosie brother saying about outgoing guys maybe he want is sister to cry again after what David the out going guy did to her

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ladikwa:

what is Rosie brother saying about outgoing guys maybe he want is sister to cry again after what David the out going guy did to her
She did cry minutes after the message from home probably confused on what to do going forward.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
If these were the HMs in BBN they would have won their wager back to back to back.
They are good entertainers and great thinkers

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amya:
Cherry's mum told her not to have sex with Micheal. That's if they haven't already.

Mummy Cherry sorry, your daughter has let Michael into the honey pot already
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amya:
Arnold is the Seyi of this show.

He's gradually turning to my favorite. Good actor, MC and comedian

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Great performance... Too professional
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dannyxy:
Great performance... Too professional
presentation was on point. Excellent. These guys are so talented

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bolanle is such an excellent performer. She will give that funke woman a run for her money on the long run.
Presh MC skills are 100% on point.
Arnold is a super performer. Wow.
David is another wonderful performer.
Somebody commented on twitter that there is no way one will say that Louis didnt do agbero in Mile 2. He killed the agbero part.
Dr Cherry is a 100% nollywood material.
The performance was nothing less than excellent.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omalichabby:
If these were the HMs in BBN they would have won their wager back to back to back.
They are good entertainers and great thinkers
these ones are matured and know what they are doing. If it were big brother, the house would have scattered tonight

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
chloroform:
why was my Rosie crying and smiling when I tuned in?
message from home. Her brother
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Iyke is too matured for his age. The guy talks so well

And yeah, the two Chris have decided to be a pair even though she's still aunty auntying up and down

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
thatigboman:
Bolanle is such an excellent performer. She will give that funke woman a run for her money on the long run.
Presh MC skills are 100% on point.
Arnold is a super performer. Wow.
David is another wonderful performer.
Somebody commented on twitter that there is no way one will say that Louis didnt do agbero in Mike 2. He killed the agbero part.
Dr Cherry is a 100% nollywood material.
The performance was nothing less than excellent.

Well stated
Louis has agbero gene inside him Biko... That was natural. Definitely a Marlian

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
thatigboman:
message from home. Her brother

I didn't quite get him, was he trying to say Kachi isn't a good match?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omalichabby:

And yeah, the two Chris have decided to be a pair even though she's still aunty auntying up and down
She told the guy it was just going to be a friendship thing & giving some other rules. Obviously this one isn't a boat let alone a ship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omalichabby:

Something like that. It's obvious Rosie isn't into Kachi she's just managing him & her people must have seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by LeJeun3: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amya:
Theresa so happy her mum said "I love Iyke. Despite his age, he has shown a level of maturity that has earned him the respect of the whole world" she's been floating ever since.

Iyke is well rounded....

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omalichabby:

I tire for aunty Chris.. And she talks a lot sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omalichabby:

noo, just trying to tell her to calm things, if it will happen, it will happen

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Reussite:

She told the guy it was just going to be a friendship thing & giving some other rules. Obviously this one isn't a boat let alone a ship.
This is definitely keke maruwa.... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dettol would have gotten someone's else with a better diction and voice tone for the voiceover for that dettol Ad. Tobi's voice and diction isn't doing it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jay is the only one out of the lot that I'm sure has seen his future wife. Nkechi is a calm, sweet and a bit dumb beauty. Beauty and the ....beast.

Iyke has been calmer all evening. The messages from parents must have gotten to him. Seems it has finally hit him that he's almost married. Bye bye bachelorhood that never was .. Bye bye singleness.. Bye bye freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amya:
Jay is the only one out of the lot that I'm sure has seen his future wife. Nkechi is a calm, sweet and a bit dumb beauty. Beauty and the ....beast.

Iyke has been calmer all evening. The messages from parents must have gotten to him. Seems it has finally hit him that he's almost married. Bye bye bachelorhood that never was .. Bye bye singleness.. Bye bye freedom.
cheesy
nkechi na wife material... Jay wants cute kids.

Analysis on iyke.... grin grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by LeJeun3: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2020

Erm I was shocked that Kachi (Bro. Kachi of Lord Chosen) was grooving....

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by LeJeun3: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amya:

grin not fair na, you just they make us singles fear....

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Look at jenny asking which traffic dey port harcourt? The traffic 8n port harcourt is hell
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy
nkechi na wife material... Jay wants cute kids.

Analysis on iyke.... grin grin
mba. Nkechi deserves far better. See Nkechi, the most beautiful girl in the house. Mehn, forget. That jay, with face like chimpanzee, is the worst for Nkechi. I'm igbo, and I'm a man, I know these things. He is pretending to be homely, ironing Nkechi clothes. Let me tell u, if that guy marries Nkechi, he will force her to delete all her social media handles, destroy her sims and buy a new sim for her. Things happened to me for real in Abuja. I know the symptoms. Wount go to details though, so pls nobody should ask.
Nkechi deserves so better than jay

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Havent seen dominique on this page and she is doing nothing to promote this beautiful reality tv show.
On twitter, other africans are so jealous of this show. They cant believe u just bring in ordinary 20 normal country people, not celebrities, nothing and they are giving content morning till night daily. One south african even confessed that naija is gradually "colonising" african entertainment.

9 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Provalker: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2020
I noticed that majority of nairalanders and Nigerians are unintelligent with low Iq. I recall how some lazy Nigerians were on the big brother threads 24 hours a day gossiping on every move of the housemates including how they sleep. But you can see how empty this thread is. These same set of Nigerians avoided this thread all because the show does not promote gossip, violence, profanity and sex. It's obvious that this current generation of Nigerians have no sense of direction

8 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 5:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Provalker:
I noticed that majority of nairalanders and Nigerians are unintelligent with low Iq. I recall how some lazy Nigerians were on the big brother threads 24 hours a day gossiping on every move of the housemates including how they sleep. But you can see how empty this thread is. These same set of Nigerians avoided this thread all because the show does not promote gossip, violence, profanity and sex. It's obvious that this current generation of Nigerians have no sense of direction
This show so far is cut and paste done in a bad way. The producers have no clue what they are doing and are joining things as the show progresses. Dakore is not the best pick for a presenter, but anything is better than I.K. Osakioduwa’s beginning runs of Big Brother hosting.

It is extremely hypocritical of the producers to discourage sex on a show centered around love. It shows their ignorance regarding the concept of relationships or their desperation to hook sponsors that they’ll deny viewers what we want to see. At the end of the day, the audience — both male and female — want to see people on top of each other sweating and grunting away like pigs. Aunty has repeatedly shamed Cherry for wearing bum shots during the day and now the producers have reduced her boiling romance with Michael to a simmer. They seemed the first who would give the viewers a taste of bedroom action. Now the producers have things under PG control settings again.

Nigerians are not lazy or stupid. We can see (and smell) shit packaged in gold and choose to avoid it completely. This show is boring. Their conversations never go past “this person likes me, this person likes that person” and “I will prefer to pair with this person over that.”. Big Brother at least had housemates bonding past their pair situation. I am still yet to see that here. After today’s eviction show I’ll sign off this thread, never to reappear again. I’ve made up my mind on the program being unredeemable.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2020
I'm a big fan of reality Tv's. I love Big brother and I also love this new show Ultimate love.

They are completely different shows but there are little similarities here and there . Bbnaija beats Ultimate love in ensuring there's competitiveness amongst the housemate. They're are tasks, presentation, games all which would ensure theres a definite winner in individuals or teams, thereby making any victory from your favourites almost seem like a personal win for us the viewers. Big brother is a bit more organised show and the invisible nature of big brother gives it a solid point.

Asides the point above, Ultimate love beat BBN in other regards. Biggies housemates are shoved into the show expecting to win the show without knowing what to do to get there. Winning tasks doesn't guarantee them anything, being outspoken doesn't guarantee them anything . You could be the best at everything and be the first out the door. It just depends on who most of the viewers like and connect with. It could be someone who's bad at everything. So the competitive nature of big brother has no bearing on the show itself.

BBM housemate are more desperate to win that they'll spend hours analysing the game rather than give us content. They're always so desperate that it takes towards the end of the show for the HMs to really relax.

For the the person who says UL doesn't have much fans in nairaland because the show discourages sex, I'll ask which sex content BBN shows? except for Gedoni's and Khafi's few seconds of duvet distortion in PD, what else? I'm sure there were lots of sex actions that wasn't even shown. Merike that gave us content weren't even having sex.

Ultimate Love has less desperate housemates, they are less camera conscious and give more content simply because it's not all about winning the show to them. You have to find love then win the show to get your prizes. If you win the show pretending to be in love with who you're not then the prize will be an albatross on your neck. You'll have to married for atleast a year to have access to the house and cash prize. Either way you're screwed. I'm sure many of them will hope they last in the game but not necessarily win, especially if they are not completely in love with their pairs. The desperation to win air isn't here and this makes all the difference.

I like Ultimate love. Not all of them will find love or marriage here, but someone will.

14 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Munzy14:

The girl tire me, Jerry just showed her she isn't fit for him.
With the way he pampered the new lady yesterday.

Trust me Sylvia has feelings for Jerry... Some ladies are wired like that....cheesy

Sylvia is just using Chiddy to hold body and soul, she still has eyes on Jerry. She told Jay she never Jerry was romantic as he helped Meri brush her hair yesterday while they were getting ready for the drama something he never did for her
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Omalichabby:

Sylvia is just using Chiddy to hold body and soul, she still has eyes on Jerry. She told Jay she never Jerry was romantic as he helped Meri brush her hair yesterday while they were getting ready for the drama something he never did for her
cheesy
It is a normal for some ladies, they gravitate towards guys who treat them with disdain.

It's a mystery such ladies want to get to the root of it, and the more the think about it, the more the grow unintentional feelings for such guys.

And if such guy makes a sudden U-turn, 95% is the chance of getting into her pants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.