Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159884 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omalichabby:

Like I'm wowed They should bring these set for BBN 5 biko
these people would win their wager back to back to back Wonder why Arnold stopped getting acting role, dude is awesome. I hope producers and directors are watching.
The singer is feeling Presh and her killer dance moves
Who know go feel presh... cheesy
Apart from my babe, I never see a girl tick all boxes like presh... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omalichabby:

But appearance wise Chris can pass for a pretty lady na
Her face and the stature is so nice for a lady...

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mc okponku(David) killed his part, jobs waiting for him outside. Hmm enjoyed every bit of this presentation. I rate them way higher than bbn

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omalichabby:

They are boring, and that old man Jerry (the Omashola of his time) He should continue dulling himself
The guy is boring as hell..

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omalichabby:

You know it all already na
No I don't o, na ask I ask.. cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Rittysylvia:

I'm Libra hubby and son too.. But something here no just enter o

What i wrote is just a summary, but what is it you were expecting, care to share
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by justsmile(f): 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lovely performance. Couldn't just stop smiling. This show for me beats bbn. I just love me some Louis. Chris Ville issa nutcase. Crushing on the dude. Chris lady, the elegant posh groom's mother. She nailed her role. I like her. Jay must make money o. Poverty won't fit him. The live band...mehn, I'm proud to be igbo! Iykeresa are just good for each other.

An impressive act I must say. Love is in deed a beautiful thing. Everyone deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Munzy14:
Did u just described my female besties.... hahahahaha..cheesy cheesy
Two of them fall into October 11 and 22..

thats just Libras for you grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by justsmile(f): 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uniquepre:
Mc okponku(David) killed his part, jobs waiting for him outside. Hmm enjoyed every bit of this presentation. I rate them way higher than bbn

Lol.Okponku indeed. He did a good job
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
The wedding honestly felt real. Despite flipping channels I did enjoy their task. Its looking like acting skill was a prerequisite for selection into the Ultimate love show cos most are naturally talented. These ones if it were BBN would win their wager back to back...& yea Kachi looked good with that cute haircut.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
This ultimate flop couldn't just sustain my interest.
Sources are saying that two couples might be leaving and that will be Obiebi and micherry

Iykeresa and Chivia are very safe .

BbNaija needs to come back because this show is a scam.
Who would believe that 24 year old iyke came into the show to get married grin

This is the way you people expected Miracle and Mercy to keep on dating people they used to win and you all saw how that ended . cheesy grin

Enjoy the show if you're a fan but don't invest your hearts in any romance , because it's gonna hit you right back in your faces - harder than Mercy flung out Ike and Miracle dispatched Nina . grin

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is other great obijackson Michael and nkechi are talking about? Nkechi na proper igbotic girl
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Oh my michery

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Louis is making so much sense alongside Chiddy banks.he's so blunt and honest
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2020
senatordave1:
Is other great obijackson Michael and nkechi are talking about? Nkechi na proper igbotic girl
I don't think it's Obijackson, Obi is not the only one who owns plastics industry na, and his base is that okija side and not awka.

Unless, Michael isn't sure of what he is saying
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2020
Munzy14:

I don't think it's Obijackson, Obi is not the only one who owns plastics industry na, and his base is that okija side and not awka.

Unless, Michael isn't sure of what he is saying
Its likely obijackson because he said the rich man bought almost the entire village and the villagers stopped selling land to him.obijackson has a mansion in awka.it could also be eriweagwuagwu
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Budline1(m): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Checked 198 now on DSTV and just getting to know about this show..Shuuuu.
BBN wannabe show. I wonder what this is about. Who is the host? Who are the contestants Not displaying tweets on the screen like BBN. Well, we shall see.. This show is obviously not as mainstream as BBN, why is there no publicity for it, it doesn't even hit the front page on NL. I wonder if it's worth the watch....

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Budline1:
BBN wannabe show. I wonder what this is about. Who is the host? Who are the contestants Not displaying tweets on the screen like BBN. Well, we shall see.. This show is obviously not as mainstream as BBN, why is there no publicity for it, it doesn't even hit the front page on NL. I wonder if it's worth the watch....

See dis one.
When u people will only sub ur dstv once in every six month and alwayz wait for mtn free 10MB before u open Nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Budline1(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2020
landmark86:

See dis one.
When u people will only sub ur dstv once in every six month and alwayz wait for mtn free 10MB before u open Nairaland.

Alright o. Thank you. If you knew me, you won't say this rubbish. Keep feeling fly and funky on NL.. Just remember that I'm not the one behind your frustrations, and you sure won't get a response from me again kid.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2020
senatordave1:

Its likely obijackson because he said the rich man bought almost the entire village and the villagers stopped selling land to him.obijackson has a mansion in awka.it could also be eriweagwuagwu
Anambra is home of billionaires na... There are guys richer than Obijackson in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Budline1:
The show is not for everyone, just for mature minds.

A journey of love, to marriage is not for kids or kiddults.

8 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Budline1(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Alright. Catching up..
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Budline1:

Alright o. Thank you. If you knew me, you won't say this rubbish. Keep feeling fly and funky on NL.. Just remember that I'm not the one behind your frustrations, and you sure won't get a response from me again kid.

E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Anambra is home of billionaires na... There are guys richer than Obijackson in Anambra.

Yes but only obijackson is known for buying land indiscriminately
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Oga,ill prefer if you bring him up to date about the programme oh.some schooling can turn a boy into a man with the speed of light

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,ill prefer if you bring him up to date about the programme oh.some schooling can turn a boy into a man with the speed of light
It's a live thread and also, self explanatory na..

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Munzy14:

It's a live thread and also, self explanatory na..

Yes but so many are unenlightened,ignorant of simple things that they need guidance.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by meforyou1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
My prediction - a couple leaves -Obiebi. If 2 -Micherry will join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by meforyou1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
justsmile:

Lol.Okponku indeed. He did a good job
who park beetle? U are blocking a G-Wagon
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by LeJeun3: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2020

ObiEbi saved....

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Any updates?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
LeJeun3:

ObiEbi saved....

Maka how

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.