Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159991 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nominations

Bolar: ObiEbi/chivia
Jerriton: jaykech/Roksie
PreshDavid: Roksie/Bolar
Iykeresa: DoubleChris/jerriton
ObiEbi: jelo/Bolar
Jaykech: Jerriton/Jelo
Jelo: ObiEbi/Roksie
Chivia: Jaykech/Chris
Roksie: Jerriton/Chivia
DoubleChris: jerriton/ObiEbi

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nominations

Preshdavid nominated Roksie and Bolar

Jerriton nominated Jaykech and Roksie

Bolar nominated Obiebi and Chivia

Iykeresa nominated Double Chris and Jerriton

Obiebi nominated Jelo nd Bolar

Roksie nominated Jerriton and Chivia

Jaykech nominated Jerriton and Jelo

Double Chris nominated Jerriton and Obiebi

Jelo nominated Obiebi and Roksie

Chivia nominated Jaykech and Double Chris

Jerriton- 4

Roksie- 3

Obiebi- 3

Jaykech- 2

Bolar- 2

DoubleChris- 2

Chivia 2

Jelo- 2

Iykeresa- 0

DavidPresh- 0

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
All are possibly up except IykeResa & DavidPresh.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Waiting for the % like cool....they better not joke with that.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Halleymah: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
seniormallam:
I see people overlooking the purest love of Obiebi, because Obi was building the love on Christian foundation.........truly our society has been bastardized

If that how love is, then I wouldn't want to fall in love. Forget religious views, that guy no like ebbi. He just wants to control her. To be with the person you love, you have to be all shade of u with that person, and not a person who walks on egg shell.

13 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Halleymah:

If that how love is, then I wouldn't want to fall in love. Forget religious views, that guy no like ebbi. He just wants to control her. To be with the person you love, you have to be all shade of u with that person, and not a person who walks on egg shell.

One billion likes for you

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by catherineokezie(f): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Voting Roksie

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
So these guys are not going to show the voting %. Not very smart decision from the organizers if you ask me. Some persons could be discouraged from voting.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
And then comes the gossips
Let me enjoy it

Michael I hope you are watching and hearing what Louis and Chiddy are saying (even tho it's true)
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Amya:
Cherry ...such a bubbly soul. Will miss her.

Micheal...talented but I don't give 2 fux about him

I'll miss Cherry but no way in heaven would I miss Michael. I wish Cherry the best still

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Halleymah:

Like I said, our society has been bastardized........ He's a church boy, the bible arrangement of the home hierarchy is; Holy spirit - Husband - wife anything short of this is why we have divorce and single mother's everywhere and a lot of roommates calling themselves partners....... When you deviate from God's plan, there's always consequences.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Flodel(f): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
seniormallam:

Like I said, our society has been bastardized........ He's a church boy, the bible arrangement of the home hierarchy is; Holy spirit - Husband - wife anything short of this is why we have divorce and single mother's everywhere and a lot of roommates calling themselves partners....... When you deviate from God's plan, there's always consequences.
it's not that him been a church boy, u can be a church boy n not be toxic. The bubbly ebi who came into the show has now turn to bitter person. Yesterday Rosie n Ebi fought later in d night hear what both men told their partners
Obi: has Rosie come to apologise to u?
Kachi: try n make peace with ebi
Obi was fueling it while kachi was out for peace

7 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Amya:
Who believes the scam artist called 3bear.
Only new members on nairaland and unserious persons... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Flodel:
it's not that him been a church boy, u can be a church boy n not be toxic. The bubbly ebi who came into the show has now turn to bitter person. Yesterday Rosie n Ebi fought later in d night hear what both men told their partners
I was only interested in their love life and not how they relate with others........ all I know is that he'll make a good husband
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Halleymah: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
seniormallam:

I'm not disputing the fact that you talked about his religious view. I have nothing against religion. What I do have a problem with is when you said they had a purest kind of love. Dude! I don't need to have eyes to see that.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by dominique(f): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Who is that lady in the leopard print dress? Looks like a 40-year-old mother of four, how on earth did she scale trough the audition?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Northkendal(f): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2020
dominique:
Who is that lady in the leopard print dress? Looks like a 40-year-old mother of four, how on earth did she scale trough the audition?
lmao..that's Ebi

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2020
dominique:

Ironically she is one of the youngest in the house
26 years old (or so she claims) grin cheesy grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Amya:

People don't hate Obi because he's a church boy, he's hated because he's a hypocrite, an emotional abuser and a manipulator.

@bolded, You just described most Pastors of our generation, unlike the old ones,, i don't really follow the show but from what i have watched, i know ObiEbi would appeal to most Christians, and that would help them stay longer in the Love pad.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Anugod(f): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Flodel:
Abeg wetin cause their fight? Imagine Rosie that was consoling Ebi when Obi rejected her in the first week o... undecided now man has made them enemies
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shezy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
House pls I need bolar WhatsApp group.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shezy(f): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
seniormallam:

I was only interested in their love life and not how they relate with others........ all I know is that he'll make a good husband

Good husband my foot.obi is possessive and controlling.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Rittysylvia(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Omalichabby:
And then comes the gossips
Let me enjoy it

Michael I hope you are watching and hearing what Louis and Chiddy are saying (even tho it's true)

I didn't watch Biko fill me
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yea IykeResa topped the chart cheesy. We did it. cool But wait a minute Chivia came second? I'm not surprised. wink

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Reussite:
Yea IykeResa topped the chart cheesy. We did it. cool But wait a minute Chivia came second? I'm not surprised. wink
Jelo will top this week
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2020
Threebear:
This ultimate flop couldn't just sustain my interest.
Sources are saying that two couples might be leaving and that will be Obiebi and micherry

Iykeresa and Chivia are very safe .

BbNaija needs to come back because this show is a scam.
Who would believe that 24 year old iyke came into the show to get married grin

This is the way you people expected Miracle and Mercy to keep on dating people they used to win and you all saw how that ended . cheesy grin

Enjoy the show if you're a fan but don't invest your hearts in any romance , because it's gonna hit you right back in your faces - harder than Mercy flung out Ike and Miracle dispatched Nina . grin

Correct as always. cool
I know my haters have gathered grin

I'm the pepper and you must be peppered . grin

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Threebear:

Obiebi is going home. grin
Mumu grin angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Uniquepre(f): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2020
Threebear with the fabu audit, abeg park one side and stop hyping yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Uniquepre:
Threebear with the fabu audit, abeg park one side and stop hyping yourself.
Why is your body peppering you ? grin

Someone posted a result on Friday and later updated it on sat , but you chose to linger on the first result posted. grin

Are you Patience Ozokwor ?

I don't know how many times I have to tell you people that the last and second to last could always switch up after the final voting , especially when the gap between them isn't much .

This week I'm still coming in with results , if you like ...take it , if you don't like , well the mainland bridge is always open. .....

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by ugo41babe(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Threebear:

Someone posted a result on Friday and later updated it on sat , but you chose to linger on the first result posted. grin

I don't know how many times I have to tell you people that the last and second to last could always switch up after the final voting , especially when the gap between them isn't much .

This week I'm still coming in with results , if you like ...take it , if you don't like , well the mainland bridge is always open. .....

abeg ..continue. you've got followers.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Flodel(f): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Breakfast in bed
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Threebear:

Smooth criminal comes to play.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.