Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159934 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
styrese:
Na u talk am ooo cheesy
Which couple are u rooting for in this UL? grin

I talk am with my chest! angry angry

Bolarrrrrrrr oooooo kiss kiss
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
omamush:

And what makes u think iyke is not into her cos of her looks, he made it know right from the start that's he's into slim girls, the ex incidence made people think he's into booty girls, ex of 4yrs ago that use to be slim.

He likes them slim, it's Theresa that needs to get over her body insecurities. She will get over it though.

I know alot of people don't believe in iykeresa ship but y'all be shocked even old couples are rooting for them cos they see something real order than the whole narrative going around about them being young. This ain't BBN, the price is marriage or nothing. The rest are compensation prices.

I laugh in "your thing is my thing" grin cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Halyma:
Mina 3.0

Posh Mina cheesy grin grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amya:

If you watched the couple session today, you might have a different opinion.
watch and know (learn)
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Amya:

One time, Aunty asked Nkechi if she found Jay attractive and she said a man's beauty is his pockets. And of all the housemates, Jay is the most financially secure and everyone of the loveguests inclusive of Nkechi knows that fact. Nkechi is a marketer and complains that her salary is quite poor and doesnt come regularly, so how can she be richer than Jay?

Yeah Nkechi is beautiful but if beautiful was all that why did she have to come to a love show at 29 to find love. Inside the pad, outside the pad, love and marriage isn't as easy as ABC. In fact with more money and fame it gets harder for the women. Most past female reality stars In the exception of Nina (That was actually knocked up and had a marriage by proxy) are still very much single regardless of their beauty, fame and money. So girlie knows a bird in hard is worth two in the bush.

She's holding on to him regardless of their differences and the only thing that will make her discontinue with him (as she told Aunty in the couple session) is if her father disapproves of him.

My thoughts exactly, she is in for arich suitor, at first she was moving around with David, later she became interested in kachi during the speed dating and eventually settled for Jay pocket, Good luck to her

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by goldensoul55: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Madam Rose has two kids , a 13 years old for that matter .

But how can she claim the baby was taken from her at four months of age , come this lady has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard , she has a huge baggage,, kachi should open his eyes jor ...

To think that she actually said cheating will be a deal breaker for her My dear u are after two, for a single guy to marry u , u should be greatful . Msheew

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I talk am with my chest! angry angry

Bolarrrrrrrr oooooo kiss kiss
Good for u cool
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2020
thatigboman:
this one that doesn't even have gotv can say anything foolish, so far it is controversial
Nnaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Jaykech to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Threebear
Result update pls
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
goldensoul55:
Madam Rose has two kids , a 13 years old for that matter .

But how can she claim the baby was taken from her at four months of age , come this lady has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard , she has a huge baggage,, kachi should open his eyes jor ...

To think that she actually said cheating will be a deal breaker for her My dear u are after two, for a single guy to marry u , u should be greatful . Msheew
Those two are playing for camera, yesterday body language confirmed a lot... after the spill.

By the time kachi return home, his people will arrange emergency family meeting.... cheesy

Single mom best bet, is a single Dad.

I laugh in Swahili if she is making cheating a case.. lol

She is older than the guy, even if the marry, In 6yrs time she will start losing interest in bedroom activities.

Then, guy man will find ways to fix his very active self.

During the partner selection thing, rosie wasn't even kachi's first nor second choice.

Just like kachi wasn't to her... smh for ultimate love... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Donice01:
It's not funny oo � wahala dey gan �

Rosie: What are you doing?
Rosie : Baby!!
Rosie: Why are you doing this �
Kachi: Doing what?
Rosie: You are trying to turn me on its not funny
Kachi: But you touched me first
Rosie: I didn't touch u
Rosie: Now you are going too fast, u have self control right

Me:Self control kee u dia � � �

Hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFbnNN0224
Come oga which kind poor blogging skills be this na, y are u spamming here?

If we I try reason Dominique or seun now e go come be like say we are not smiling here...

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by goldensoul55: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Those two are playing for camera, yesterday body language confirmed a lot... after the spill.

By the time kachi return home, his people will arrange emergency family meeting.... cheesy

Single mom best bet, is a single Dad.

I laugh in Swahili if she is making cheating a case.. lol

She is older than the guy, even if the marry, In 6yrs time she will start losing interest in bedroom activities.

Then, guy man will find ways to fix his very active self.

During the partner selection thing, rosie wasn't even kachi's first nor second choice.

Just like kachi wasn't to her... smh for ultimate love... grin

I hope this programme doesn't turn out to be a disaster at the end of the day, cos if peeps are taking to be in love then the purpose is already defeated
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Las las u married her right?
yea
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
This Chivia is my favourite couple. They are always happy and free spirit. When they are up let me know for me to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Chivia is my favourite couple. They are always happy and free spirit. When they are up let me know for me to vote.

Yeah they vibe really well. They're up presently.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by sabenabeauty(f): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFOrPSU7X5g

Check out this newest cinema in lagos guys�
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by greatlinda(f): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pls what time will they present their task today
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by dipopooo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just wasted my 100 votes on JELO meanwhile I would have voted for CHIVIA. .. JELO is going home on Sunday
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
chivia is promising...quite convincing enough cool

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Munzy14:

I tire for that her thoughts, people that doesn't know their worth outside.

Then to that ur Anambra ladies don't marry outside, Is false bro.. It depends on families not a general thing.

Even in my clan in Imo state, their was a Time it was so, but nowadays it isn't. U can marry from anywhere love catapult u to.
Oga,i stayed in anambra and they are very traditional and conservative when it comes to marriage things.most will not prefer someone from ebonyi
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Amya:

One time, Aunty asked Nkechi if she found Jay attractive and she said a man's beauty is his pockets. And of all the housemates, Jay is the most financially secure and everyone of the loveguests inclusive of Nkechi knows that fact. Nkechi is a marketer and complains that her salary is quite poor and doesnt come regularly, so how can she be richer than Jay?

Yeah Nkechi is beautiful but if beautiful was all that why did she have to come to a love show at 29 to find love. Inside the pad, outside the pad, love and marriage isn't as easy as ABC. In fact with more money and fame it gets harder for the women. Most past female reality stars In the exception of Nina (That was actually knocked up and had a marriage by proxy) are still very much single regardless of their beauty, fame and money. So girlie knows a bird in hard is worth two in the bush.

She's holding on to him regardless of their differences and the only thing that will make her discontinue with him (as she told Aunty in the couple session) is if her father disapproves of him.
Gbam
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Munzy14:

lol, leave that session... Follow their normal flow in the House.

Moreover, Beauty of a man is the pocket na...
Oga,that session is the reality of realities.it is like the diary session of bbn where they come out real and plain.dont let your sentiments becloud your objectivity

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Munzy14:
Jennifer should understand she had a bad influence while growing up. Not all men will tolerate such from any woman nowadays, even if her dad did.

She don frustrate Louis tire
Nna eh,odiro easy oh.i pity louis
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
dipopooo:
I just wasted my 100 votes on MELO meanwhile I would have voted for CHIVIA. .. MELO is going home on Sunday
Jelo you mean? So unfortunate
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,i stayed in anambra and they are very traditional and conservative when it comes to marriage things.most will not prefer someone from ebonyi
U don't know what u are talking about. Did u even comprehend well before rushing to comment?

U stayed in Anambra is not a yardstick. I schooled their and Attended lots of wedding as well plus other traditional ceremony.

In my earlier comment, I said some families may choose some ways, u shouldn't generalize it.. I even used my clan in Imo state as example.

Those ways are ways our ancestors thought was the way, nowadays those things av changed..

I repeat some families may decide not to marry from a particular area for some personal reasons... And that does not apply as a general belief.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,that session is the reality of realities.it is like the diary session of bbn where they come out real and plain.dont let your sentiments becloud your objectivity
U Don't know the angle I am coming from when I said that.

They are conscious of what to say and what not to during that session. since they are usually conscious of that, I Don't take most things said there seriously.

I prefer mainly, things the say in the House when flowing naturally....

Just like i love to listen to someone when they are tipsy on alcohol.. Because that's when the speak the truth more without being conscious.

Didn't u see how Theresa spilled her true self after getting tipsy when iyke's ex visited... That was the best night av enjoyed her acts...

Moreover the argument was about Jaykech and am telling u guys something deh there... Una go hear gist after show.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Munzy14:

U Don't know the angle I am coming from when I said that.

They are conscious of what to say and what not to during that session. since they are usually conscious of that, I Don't take most things said there seriously.

I prefer mainly, things the say in the House when flowing naturally....

Just like i love to listen to someone when they are tipsy on alcohol.. Because that's when the speak the truth more without being conscious.

Didn't u see how Theresa spilled her true self after getting tipsy when iyke's ex visited... That was the best night av enjoyed her acts...

Moreover the argument was about Jaykech and am telling u guys something deh there... Una go hear gist after show.
Am not arguing that there's no feelings attached but i alignef myself with the valid opinion of that fellow that gave good premises on why nkechi likes him because of money.
Perhaps nkechi has fallen in love but you cant deny that the supposedly secure financial status of jay may have been a big factor and may still be there though suppressed.
I know you dislike generalizations but whether you like it or not,money is the number one biggest factors in most relationships esp for women.i expect you to disagree but facts are facts

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.