Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160242 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amya:
I've been saying it. Arnold isn't into Bolanle. He's just here to increase his profile. See his posh babe sef. Bola you're still single o this ones will continue outside. Arnold said Bola was simply a task...
At this rate, no relationship is safe in there... lol

See Theresa's insecurities just returned...grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by rain21(f): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
I like Arnold's babe cheesy
Eeeyah,. Arnold says Bolanle has a good heart

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amya:
I've been saying it. Arnold isn't into Bolanle. He's just here to increase his profile. See his posh babe sef. Bola you're still single o this ones will continue outside. Arnold said Bola was simply a task...
Am disappointed with you oh.did you need a seer to tell you that Arnold isn't into that ugly bola? What is a beauty like Arnold doing with a beast like bola? You check am now.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Am disappointed with you oh.did you need a seer to tell you that Arnold isn't into that ugly bola? What is a beauty like Arnold doing with a beast like bola? You check am now.
Na person daughter u deh call ugly?.... cheesy

Be like u don high....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Munzy14:

Na person daughter u deh call ugly?.... cheesy

Be like u don high....
Am not surprised,to you every woman is pretty.why not dump your babe and go get her
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Any picture of the beautiful yewande pls........I'm not watching the party right now........let me know if I will join Bolanle to start crying.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Munzy14:

At this rate, no relationship is safe in there... lol

See Theresa's insecurities just returned...grin
I tell you. Everything brings out Tess's insecurities. And Iyke is promising every.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:
Am not surprised,to you every woman is pretty.why not dump your babe and go get her
Nobody ugly...My babe is special....cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amya:

I tell you. Everything brings out Tess's insecurities. And Iyke is promising every.

I swear...

The question is, will IyKe continue assuring her even beyond this.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
seniormallam:
Any picture of the beautiful yewande pls........I'm not watching the party right now........let me know if I will join Bolanle to start crying.

This is Yewade. She has a sweet crisp British accent and just relocated down to Nigeria from the UK two years ago. Arnold is not leaving thus babe o... Bola is my friend o but this one pass her.

8 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

They you know opposites attract.

I been knew that dude isn't into her sha but some people believe the ship will sail on Twitter.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amya:

This is Yewade. She has a sweet crisp British accent and just relocated down to Nigeria from the UK two years ago. Arnold is not leaving thus babe o... Bola is my friend o but this one pass her.
It is finished

In crying mode; pepeye, Bolanle pepeye gang , pepeye

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amya:

They you know opposites attract.

I been knew that dude isn't into her sha but some people believe the ship will sail on Twitter.
Twitter people eeeh, mad people, they said bolanle came to find husband, and ended up with Yoruba demon.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Twitter people eeeh, mad people, they said bolanle came to find husband, and ended up with Yoruba demon.... cheesy

Hahaha...calling Bola a task? That was too demeaning. Funny, Bola believes the girl only came to add ratings to the show. She's already making up excuses. How she thinks at 36 a 32 yr old very handsome, traditional Yoruba guy will marry without her Pops being Dangote or Adenuga is beyond me. Let her just remove her mind off him because the heartbreak won't be here.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2020
seniormallam:

It is finished

In crying mode; pepeye, Bolanle pepeye gang , pepeye

Really finished. This is the babe's Instagram handle @_delala

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by blip(f): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2020
I just feel two months is too early to find the so called Ultimate Love and clearly it seems Arnold has not ended things with his gf before coming into the house and I feel these people are still in the process of getting to know each other. And this love and marriage thingy is too early to decide within 8weeks. But I feel for bola though she's just a task... Ish

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Yass! This is the conversation I was waiting for. Bolanle choke him with questions.

1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

How would Arnold leave a lady like this & come look for love hoping to find an upgrade or what?Of course no tangible reason other than the quest for fame. These LGs must have auditioned for BBN & having been unsuccessful hopped in for the available BBN brainchild(Ultimate love).

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

Thanks

Bolanle sorry o
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 12:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Kachi, I'm sure family meeting is waiting for you when you come back.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by MrMurdah: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Wait o. With all the vex Arnold dey vex did he really say Bola was a task? Was he lying to Bola about what went down when Yewande came? I missed the whole party drama. The way the guy has been talking, I am confused. So all he was telling Bola was an outright lie?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Munzy14:
Who allowed obi into this show abeg... cheesy

How can someone be this odd in this 21st century... grin
Odd and fresher than ur jaytongue.

The Daddy G.O suits him though..
I still say Obiebi is closer to bamteddy than that jaykpansh... Obi has that protective side of Teddy .. though not as much swag as Teddy grin
Whether una like dem or not ...Obiebi is genuine cool

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Reussite:

How would Arnold leave a lady like this & come look for love hoping to find an upgrade or what?Of course no tangible reason other than the quest for fame. These LGs must have auditioned for BBN & having been unsuccessful hopped in for the available BBN brainchild(Ultimate love).
Sure, I think someone said Arnold auditioned for almost all the BBN seasons... So they jumped into UL.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

Hahaha...calling Bola a task? That was too demeaning. Funny, Bola believes the girl only came to add ratings to the show. She's already making up excuses. How she thinks at 36 a 32 yr old very handsome, traditional Yoruba guy will marry without her Pops being Dangote or Adenuga is beyond me. Let her just remove her mind off him because the heartbreak won't be here.
grin cheesy

I can bet last night drama, shake all the ladies... Most will be imagining what these guys have outside.. grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2020
styrese:
Odd and fresher than ur jaytongue.

The Daddy G.O suits him though..
I still say Obiebi is closer to bamteddy than that jaykpansh... Obi has that protective side of Teddy .. though not as much swag as Teddy grin
Whether una like dem or not ...Obiebi is genuine cool
grin grin

I laugh in daddy GO.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by cynic411(f): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=Munzy14 post=87426488]
Sure, I think someone said Arnold auditioned for almost all the BBN seasons... So they jumped into UL.

It's Arnold himself that said he auditioned for past BBN seasons but was always dropped during the final selection.
I believe Arnold, like Jerry only came to UL for fame and not love.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=cynic411 post=87427328][/quote] Ok.
I think not only those two, most of them came for fame.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2020
Jay, Chidi and Obi are the only guys in that show that i'm sure didn't come strictly for the fame but also in the hopes of snagging their better halves.

Kachi acts like a nice decent guy but it's when they're out of the pad that I'll know if he'll take a a lady 3yrs+ older than him with 2 kids and a northern/western heritage seriously. He seemed especially down with Arnold girlfriend's presence in the house lastnight. Hope there isn't someone waiting for him back home. Rosie on her part is completely smitten and believes she has found the best husband in the world. I hope it works out for them. Love conquers all. I can see why Rosie suffered in the hands of men. She's extremely trusting and naive.

Theresa is completely smitten with Iyke. He always makes endless promises and reassurances to her. But one thing I know for sure is talk is very cheap. There's something very slick and dodgy about Iyke. He seems to want to get the very best from this platform and is determined to deliver the perfect love story. I know the weight of commitment makes even older guys who are ready to settle down still very edgy but with Iyke it just comes easy. He's very image conscious and camera conscious. He hardly lose-guard and it just all seem like a script. He isnt 100% real to me. For them however, the real test of their love begins outside.

Most of the ladies came for the fame too but I know all of them wouldn't also mind getting hitched to their guys for the long haul.

9 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Roskie on my screen talking about LOVE.
Declaration of love.

I am with Kachi here. I believe 'i love you' isn't a call and response talk. It's just the spur of the moment. You don't always have to respond to your partner's ' I love yous' with 'I love you too'. Something called for that sudden 'i love you' talk, and that's that person's initial call to it. While your 'i love you' is your own response to that effect which doesn't necessarily deserve an 'i love you too' response. At least, not always.
scenario 1;
Husby gifts wifey a gift
wifey is excited about it and says, 'i love you, honey'. Husby might decide to respond by saying 'i love you too', or he might just say 'anything for you baby' or just smile. However, buying that gift at first is his own way of expressing his love, while the wife's response at the moment was telling her husband she loves him.
scenario 2;
wifey stars romantically at hubby during discussion and hubby was in the feelings, decided to tell her he loves her. It's not necessary she responds with an 'i love you too'. She might just kiss him or wink or jump on him. However, she was the one who first expressed her feelings by the way she was staring at him while he responded with an 'i love you'.

Here is Rosie feeling insecure and having doubts because says Kachi doesn't always respond to her 'i love yous' with an 'i love you too' response. However, kachi says he does actually respond by holding her waist, giving her a kiss on the forehead or giving a deep facial expression at that moment to digest her 'i love you'.
He feels he doesn't necessarily have to say I love you too always.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

She looks like familiar? Is she a TV presenter?

Updated..She hosts the filmhouse cinema show on ebony life TV.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:
Jay, Chidi and Obi are the only guys in that show that i'm sure didn't come strictly for the fame but also in the hopes of snagging their better halves.

Kachi acts like a nice decent guy but it's when they're out of the pad that I'll know if he'll take a a lady 3yrs+ older than him with 2 kids and a northern/western heritage seriously. He seemed especially down with Arnold girlfriend's presence in the house lastnight. Hope there isn't someone waiting for him back home. Rosie on her part is completely smitten and believes she has found the best husband in the world. I hope it works out for them. Love conquers all. I can see why Rosie suffered in the hands of men. She's extremely trusting and naive.

Theresa is completely smitten with Iyke. He always makes endless promises and reassurances to her. But one thing I know for sure is talk is very cheap. There's something very slick and dodgy about Iyke. He seems to want to get the very best from this platform and is determined to deliver the perfect love story. I know the weight of commitment makes even older guys who are ready to settle down still very edgy but with Iyke it just comes easy. He's very image conscious and camera conscious. He hardly lose-guard and it just all seem like a script. He isnt 100% real to me. For them however, the real test of their love begins outside.

Most of the ladies came for the fame too but I know all of them wouldn't also mind getting hitched to their guys for the long haul.

Rosie is only playing the game,kachi is not her kind of man n wasn't even her 1st or 2nd choice.She had no option than to roll along with kachi and like the saying *give a lady time and attention n she is all your* She has grown to accept her cross while in the house. If u watch when they are together,who is always in charge? Its Rosie...I bet when they leave the house the relationship will die a natural death.I once listen to her conversation with ebiobi and meriton,she was telling them the kind of man she is attracted to n kachi didn't even thick the boxes.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

Nice analysis. You didn't give your opinion on the Roksie ship though.
Roskie is doing just okay. However, that little strand that should hold whatever relationship they may build outside the love pad is now very weak, if not broken by her recent news of a 13-year-old son.
It's totally different if that had been on the table and kachi went along with it. But lying about something as huge as that and then dropping the bombshell after several weeks is very bad. I love their discussions though, on Rosie's part she really do wanna know more about kachi. I feel she's smitten with him but she should cut down on the disrespect. Kachi seems gentle, and I can't be sure of his feelings now.
I love the way Rosie picks get words calmly and how she looks at him. It is so different from when they first got together. Kachi was the one pushing it before but now Rosie is all in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.