Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159935 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
styrese:
Munzy right now cheesy
Choi cheesy
lmaoooo...grin grin

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Posimii:
As much as I love this Bolar combination, Arnold is not helping matters at all. Is so obvious, that that relationship is just for Aunty's pad. I sincerely pity Bolanle. Arnold is just a game player nothing more
The people voting for them, need check up...grin

They should allow her leave and see if she can get someone outside...you can't just compare her to that sweet babe that came for arnold.

Plus bolanle is not making things easy by holding on to some yeye Ideology she has come to believe over the years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Geezeem: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have some sympathy for Bolanle

I don't like Arnold angry

I like Iyke.... Not sure about Theresa

I like Rosie a bit...

I like ObiEbi playfulness

I don't understand Presh and David, like David is more into whatever they have going on.... Presh is cold

I am still getting to know the rest

Nawatically!

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Geezeem: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Reussite:
Reesa it's ok o! Don't drive Iyke crazy with this constant whining. Anyways she told Iyke the other day that she hates to lose, I guess this must be the aftermath reaction to the game.

I watched her long mouth yesterday or so complaining about something I didn't catch.... Iyke was chilled, eating his chicken... She was on and on.... I guess that's where she lost me
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Geezeem: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Posimii:
He is never sincere in their discussions. He will rather deviate and always blame the lady for not knowing how to ask questions. Lolz. This is pure 419

It's painful watching them

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
las las corona virus don spoil the fun of friday party...

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sylvia, Chrisville, Iykeresa, Chidibankks

You are doing well

D.J too..you are all doing well

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by moststylish(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jay is on tramadol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
Heyyy you romance person
Thank you, I know I said I would start watching, but I just couldn’t/can’t. Not watched again beyond the two hours on Sunday
I think it’s because of my usual anti -romance stance on BBs. This one looks/feels like an avalanche of ships shocked
I will watch from here, and catch the Sunday evictions (so please post some more content and context for me)
Cheers
Lol it sure is. The program is all about the ships. We've
got those sailing, some iceberged & others are even yet to leave the harbour. grin
I don't know if you know the LGs by name & by their pairs before now well friday night party like today are one of the highlights of the week for the show.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
moststylish:
Jay is on tramadol
Eviction fever can do many things...cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Who would have thought that ChrisVille issa confirm Omo wobe cheesy this was someone I likened to a pastor's son with his suit looking all composed on the night he came with Chidi & Merriton. grin Can Chris handle CV?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by bentenny(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
moststylish:
Jay is on tramadol
grin grin

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Geezeem:

I watched her long mouth yesterday or so complaining about something I didn't catch.... Iyke was chilled, eating his chicken... She was on and on.... I guess that's where she lost me
She's a bit the subtle nagging type but she's actually very lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Munzy14:
las las corona virus don spoil the fun of friday party...
As in....I'm just imagining what the live show would look like.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by bentenny(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Abeg which villa them bring this Jay guy from? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by dominique(f): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
This Theresa's voice is irritating to the ears tho. Nice chemistry's between her and Iyke but her voice and constant bickering are a huge turn off. I still don't know all the housemates but I like Silvia so far, totally BBN material.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
bentenny:
Abeg which villa them bring this Jay guy from? grin grin
na abakaliki guy na....grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Every issues in the house must involve the old ladies...smh...Age is really really a number

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by bentenny(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Munzy14:

na abakaliki guy na....grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Reussite:

Lol it sure is. The program is all about the ships. We've
got those sailing, some iceberged & others are even yet to leave the harbour. grin
I don't know if you know the LGs by name & by their pairs before now well friday night party like today are one of the highlights of the week for the show.

Why is Sylvia telling a grown man how to be tipsy?
Is it her tipsy?
lipsrsealed
Red flag
I am watching Theresa calling someone uneducated, that was rather mean. Who was she referring to? Why? Then Rosie with her lover (docile like guy), Sylvia and her own (no spark).
I saw my little cousin’s post on Facebook, canvassing for Ikeresa votes- I wonder why?
There is a Tobi look alike, with afro hair, he is playful, the guy with dreadlocks is fine and playful. Arnold looks like Ernest from Uganda (BBA), I don’t like Theresa’s voice, I love Ebi’s dimples, Preshtalker’s eyes are piercingly, strikingly beautiful, she is fine too (with Nkechi, Rosie and Sylvia), Bolanle looks strong and like a happy person, etc.
It’s rather too late for all of these
(I think Louis would have been my guy, I caught him gisting about cats one day, and he cracked me up)
Any titbit will help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Eeghe:

Is it her tipsy?

lipsrsealed
Red flag
I am watching Theresa calling someone uneducated, that was rather mean. Who was she referring to? Why? Then Rosie with her lover (docile like guy), Sylvia and her own (no spark).
I saw my little cousin’s post on Facebook, canvassing for Ikeresa votes- I wonder why?
There is a Tobi look alike, with afro hair, he is playful, the guy with dreadlocks is fine and playful. Arnold looks like Ernest from Uganda (BBA), I don’t like Theresa’s voice, I love Ebi’s dimples, Preshtalker’s eyes are piercingly, strikingly beautiful, she is fine too (with Nkechi, Rosie and Sylvia), Bolanle looks strong and like a happy person, etc.
(I think Louis would have been my guy, I caught him gisting about cats one day, and he cracked me up)
Any titbit will help

Lol you won't believe that was the first time Sylvia would speak harshly to Chidi( the curse of the love nest wink; so far all the couples who shared the love nest had misunderstandings while in there.)
Theresa was referring to Ebi. To be candid what lead to the name calling wasn't clear to me but it looks like a case of misunderstanding & not also forgetting Reesa is still holding grudges on Ebi/Obi for calling her Kpanla yesterday.
Lol the Tobi look alike according to you is David(PreshT's love pair).
Well I think Nkechi has got the most beautiful eyes in there.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 1:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol Chivia are back to giving each other assurances. grin Well I like the pair & by far the most unproblematic pair in the LG but I'm not buying the whole wedding talk outside the house. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Reussite:
Lol Chivia are back to giving each other assurances. grin Well I like the pair & by far the most unproblematic pair in the LG but I'm not buying the whole wedding talk outside the house. He$ always asking Sylvia if she's afraid of commitment, omolomo just wants to work her way to stardom. undecided
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Reussite:

Lol you won't believe that was the first time Sylvia would speak harshly to Chidi( the curse of the love nest wink; so far all the couples who shared the love nest had misunderstandings while in there.)
Theresa was referring to Ebi. To be candid what lead to the name calling wasn't clear to me but it looks like a case of misunderstanding & not also forgetting Reesa is still holding grudges on Ebi/Obi for calling her Kpanla yesterday.
Lol the Tobi look alike according to you is David(PreshT's love pair).
Well I think Nkechi has got the most beautiful eyes in there.

The Tobi lookalike is definitely Chrisville and not David.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by MiaB(f): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
[/quote]
quivah:

Eeghe:

Is it her tipsy?
lipsrsealed
Red flag
Any titbit will help

No one looks like Tobi in the house

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Geezeem: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2020
Eeghe:

Is it her tipsy?
lipsrsealed
Red flag
Any titbit will help

grin..... Eeghe doll

No.... It's not her tipsy grin

Bolanle is very hyper..... Easily judged and rebellious as a result

She is a happy person..... Loud

Needs someone who totally would get her

Arnold is not in a position to provide the kind of support she needs to be "better"

My opinion from little i've watched

She is really into her partner.... He is zoned out on her undecided

Well.... Still getting the hang of things

And I really like the way Iyke dances grin

Why isn't he paired with Sylvia though? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Geezeem: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2020
MiaB:

Is it her tipsy?
lipsrsealed
Red flag
Any titbit will help

Is this the original MamB or a clone? grin

I thought it's cos I haven't watched much..... Walahi I didn't see anyone who looks like Tobi either shocked
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2020
MiaB:

Is it her tipsy?
lipsrsealed
Red flag
Any titbit will help

According to Eeghe na.

That's Chrisville and not David, at the emboldened.

The only BBN housemate lookalikes are Louis and Iyke who look like Efe and Teddy A respectively.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Geezeem:
I have some sympathy for Bolanle

I don't like Arnold angry

I like Iyke.... Not sure about Theresa

I like Rosie a bit...

I like ObiEbi playfulness

I don't understand Presh and David, like David is more into whatever they have going on.... Presh is cold

I am still getting to know the rest

Nawatically!
U are spot on my dear
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2020
quivah:

According to Eeghe na.

That's Chrisville and not David, at the emboldened.

The only BBN housemate lookalikes are Louis and Iyke who look like Efe and Teddy A respectively.
I agree with this.. though Teddy A is more handsome than Iyke.. Iyke is like a lower version lol

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Reussite:
Lol Chivia are back to giving each other assurances. grin Well I like the pair & by far the most unproblematic pair in the LG but I'm not buying the whole wedding talk outside the house. undecided
Sylvia proved to be the smart lady Av known her to be last night...

Chiddy has been all talkative with that his one kind voice ever since they escaped the chop board of check out on sunday...cheesy

Somehow,you find him in almost all conversations since sunday, both gossips and scheming.

I was happy when I saw sylvia caution him on that last night..That girl has been carrying that ship out of every sunday checkout.

The beauty of it is that he is the calm and listening type as well. The way he accepted his fault is cool.

He really really wants to settle down,so u cant rule out possible wedding...cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2020
MiaB:

Is it her tipsy?
lipsrsealed
Red flag
Any titbit will help

Someone soo does
He has an afro, is as black as gold and even though Tobi is finer, they could be brothers, Tobi being the younger one(to me at least)
Cc: Geezeem tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.