Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159356 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tee10: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Somebody proposed backstage

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
What a margin almost twice the votes of IykeResa. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kachi proposed backstage and Rosie said yesss!

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Aitee1: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
gabby18:

7.30pm...dstv chnl 151

Thanks
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
tee10:
Somebody proposed backstage
Happy for them. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
gabby18:

7.30pm...dstv chnl 151

Mine says 198

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Reussite:
What a margin almost twice the votes of IykeResa. shocked
Iykeresa's were competitors to Bolar, not Roksie
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Amya:
Kachi proposed backstage and Rosie said yesss!

Kachi no want hear stories
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm really hoping Roksie works out & not only end after the traditional wedding but go on to celebrate their 1$t, 5th, 10th & even 50th wedding anniversary. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Scondy and Munzy14 how market...kachi don propose o....and guess what grin

She said Yes Ofcourse kiss

Ouch cheesy

Meanwhile una Preshdavid are still yet to find their feet cheesy sad cheesy

U both must be wailing right now undecided cheesy

And it's just the beginning oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by doctore212(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Am looking for a babe to quarantine for 2 weeks in my abode.

Free food and WiFi plus netflix.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Reussite:
I'm really hoping Roksie works out & not only end after the traditional wedding but go on to celebrate their 1$t, 5th, 10th & even 50th wedding anniversary. smiley
Roksie deal is Signed and Sealed already.....U should be hoping for Ur preshdavid rather cheesy
Abi no hope for dem sad

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Roksie issa confirm Wazobia couple; an Igbo guy wedding a Yoruba-Hausa lady. The fact that he already arranged with Aunty for the engagement ring before even declared winner speaks volume. I honestly hope they work out. kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Reussite:
Roksie issa confirm Wazobia couple; an Igbo guy wedding a Yoruba-Hausa lady. The fact that he already arranged with Aunty for the engagement ring before even declared winner speaks volume. I honestly hope they work out. kiss kiss
kachi is a bad boy . He waited till Rosie lowered her guard and surprised her with love . He then waited for the show to end n surprised her with a ring. Those two fought for and then built their love , brick by brick
The whole thing sweet me die . I love that he didn't propose on the life stage . All the best Roksie

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Reussite:
Yesoo...I am glad u finally saw the light..

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scondy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
styrese:
Scondy and Munzy14 how market...kachi don propose o....and guess what grin

She said Yes Ofcourse kiss

Ouch cheesy

Meanwhile una Preshdavid are still yet to find their feet cheesy sad cheesy

U both must be wailing right now undecided cheesy

And it's just the beginning oo grin

omo...na their lives o....but na this life we dey together o....no be by proposal....no be by wedding sef.....na how d marriage go be matter.....

I m passed that stage where I get carried away with proposals.....

I wish everyone of them well....

why would preshdavid wail....did u expect david to pick rosie just cos of 5m and a house? that time e no even know say she get 2children and one is 13yrs....

I am extremely happy for david .....I wont wish any one I like second hand wife....lol

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Aitee1:

What time is the repeat pls I missed too

SO sorry, just coming back online now, I am glad someone replied you.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Must the thread get to 100 page kai
Good bye everyone, light out
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
quivah:
Next Double Chris.
Nawa for Chrisville. You guys were announced as the next couple to leave and you couldn't hug your partner, it's supposed to be automatic sef.. Even Chris looked up at him straight up and she seemed stunned cause a hug was expected. He went to hug Theresa straight and even after all the hugs, he just left to go with Chris following behind.
It was a different sensation for the first checked out couple, Chivia. I hope Chris just bone this guy and move on.

Wow! I didn't notice this, I hope they show reruns. I never liked that Chris fellow, very irritatingly playful

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Congrats to Roksie. It was a well deserved win smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Neimar: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
very boring show grin grin

chaii

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Masterclass32: 3:15am On Mar 30, 2020
Very interesting show.

Good ending.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2020
So out of all the couples wey dey on the show,na only kachi think of proposal on the grand finale.What a great show!

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
scondy:

omo...na their lives o....but na this life we dey together o....no be by proposal....no be by wedding sef.....na how d marriage go be matter.....

I m passed that stage where I get carried away with proposals.....

I wish everyone of them well....

why would preshdavid wail....did u expect david to pick rosie just cos of 5m and a house? that time e no even know say she get 2children and one is 13yrs....

I am extremely happy for david .....I wont wish any one I like second hand wife....lol

Choi cheesy
This Roksie Love has really showed u shege cheesy

Just the first stage and u are so pained cheesy

So much bitterness in u that it has even beclouded your senses....U say second hand wife as if Presh's engine hasn't been serviced before...to the extent that u even prefer how david is languishing in the arms of a woman that has no feelings or affection for him..... to being with someone that would have cherished him better..Ur reason being she has a 13yrs old child...wow didn't know u were this bitter oo..

Look at u still crying profusely cheesy
Ooh lawd come to her rescue..
Now I feel pity for u sad

8 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scondy(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
styrese:

Choi cheesy
This Roksie Love has really showed u shege cheesy

Just the first stage and u are so pained cheesy

So much bitterness in u that it has even beclouded your senses....U say second hand wife as if Presh's engine hasn't been serviced before...to the extent that u even prefer how david is languishing in the arms of a woman that has no feelings or affection for him..... to being with someone that would have cherished him better..Ur reason being she has a 13yrs old child...wow didn't know u were this bitter oo..

Look at u still crying profusely cheesy
Ooh lawd come to her rescue..
Now I feel pity for u sad

how come u lot cant get over the fact that David chose presh? he didnt choose rosie....simple...his choice....who told u rosie would have cherished him better? shebi d rosie don find her prince charming? so why still castigate david? wetin wan make me bitter about a 36yr old getting engaged to a 32yr old ...by all means ....God answer her prayer be that na.....I m sure when she was in her twenties....shakara go plenty...I m a fine geh....at least we can see where it ended....loooool...

but for real ....I dont wanna troll....na una dey find my mouth .....I wish rosie well o.......I just hope she isn't a means to an end....all these young young boys of nowadays...fear them .....

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
The toxicity has started. Goes to show BBN was not the problem, the stans are.
Multichoice should stop all forms of reality shows in Nigeria for the next 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
scondy:

how come u lot cant get over the fact that David chose presh? he didnt choose rosie....simple...his choice....who told u rosie would have cherished him better? shebi d rosie don find her prince charming? so why still castigate david? wetin wan make me bitter about a 36yr old getting engaged to a 32yr old ...by all means ....God answer her prayer be that na.....I m sure when she was in her twenties....shakara go plenty...I m a fine geh....at least we can see where it ended....loooool...

but for real ....I dont wanna troll....na una dey find my mouth .....I wish rosie well o.......I just hope she isn't a means to an end....all these young young boys of nowadays...fear them .....
Yen yen yen tongue.... make we hear word with that Ur choice thing jor...Am sure david is even regretting the mistakes now... which he made out of lust grin .. Rosie has found her prince charming as u said...So what's itching u undecided
U pretend u are happy for her yet Ur actions paint u otherwise cheesy
Well that's Ur business..

It's obvious u are broken over Rosie's majestic progress..So take heart grin

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scondy(f): 2:04am On Mar 31, 2020
styrese:
Yen yen yen tongue.... make we hear word with that Ur choice thing jor...Am sure david is even regretting the mistakes now... which he made out of lust grin .. Rosie has found her prince charming as u said...So what's itching u undecided
U pretend u are happy for her yet Ur actions paint u otherwise cheesy
Well that's Ur business..

It's obvious u are broken over Rosie's majestic progress..So take heart grin

Regretting he chose presh....I cant stop laughing....a 26year old tear rubber....very intelligent and smart ....confident ....wetin remain....even if she wasnt all that....he chose her......that's how rosie spent the entire show whining over not being chosen.....even after finding d prince charming....lol.....Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 5:44am On Mar 31, 2020
scondy:

Regretting he chose presh....I cant stop laughing....a 26year old tear rubber....very intelligent and smart ....confident ....wetin remain....even if she wasnt all that....he chose her......that's how rosie spent the entire show whining over not being chosen.....even after finding d prince charming....lol.....Na by force?

Hahahaha Keep consoling urself...
She has those qualities...yet Rosie defeated her on the show as the winner...and still defeating her out here in the outside world.. No man has even found her worthy enough to price her market or propose...
She is still left hanging cheesy

Hohoho.... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
styrese:
Hahahaha Keep consoling urself...
She has those qualities...yet Rosie defeated her on the show as the winner...and still defeating her out here in the outside world.. No man has even found her worthy enough to price her market or propose...
She is still left hanging cheesy

Hohoho.... cheesy

Best Ship

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
chloroform:

Best Ship

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rosie obviously did not know Merike is history before asking that question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.