Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,818 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures (75964 Views)

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Npower: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2020
When I was poor and struggling, hustle gave me six pack, but now even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by PapaAdanna: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

No six packs
Bunch of untalented Moda fuckkkers in the Nigeria music industry
Sometimes i go just dey vex for Nigeria songs and their artiste
That is why I dey always listen to song from people like Them weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
Especially that post Malone. That guy too sing
Even them head bangers like young thug
Future
Lil uzi vert
21 savage
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Milk mill
Better pass our Nigeria artiste

So no Nigerian artist match ur taste?
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Eagleboney(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr
No six packs Bunch of untalented Moda fuckkkers in the Nigeria music industry Sometimes i go just dey vex for Nigeria songs and their artiste That is why I dey always listen to song from people like Them weekend Imagine dragons Sia Katty pery Passenger Bruno Mars Avicii Twenty one pilot The Chainsmokers Dig the kid Cold play Khalid Maroon 5 Calum scot John legend Selena Gomez Post malone Ellie Goulding Christiana aquilera A great big world Rita ora Clean bandit Dua lipa Martin garixx Major Lazer The night Edsheeran Taylor swift Especially that post Malone. That guy too sing Even them head bangers like young thug Future Lil uzi vert 21 savage Lil pump Migos French Montana Milk mill Better pass our Nigeria artiste
You are real nigga Eminem and 21 savage my nigga
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Areaboy2:

My brother, i cant even view any new post on nairaland in the office anymore. i fear that the idiot has posted something...

With over 190m people in naija, we are bound to have a large number of "almost mental" people. sane enough not to stand and wander the streets, but crazy enough to post rubbish online.

I have thought a bit for a solution. these are my findings.

1. if you ban the account permanently, he/she will simply create another (done in 2 mins or less)
2. IP ban - He/she is most-likely on mobile and will just move to the next cellular mast and will be assigned a new IP.
3. MOD that pushes content to front page to be vigilant until at least 2 pages of discussions have been reached: This will be very difficult in practice and not solve the issue but rather reduce the time those images are up.
4. Tie down account registrations to email addresses. if an account is banned, the email used to register is automatically banned too - This could be effective but the idiot can just keep creating new email addresses to get new accounts. (how many can he/she create? as much as his/her madness leads him/her).

I think an effective solution may be to revamp the Nairaland registration system - after account creation, you have to wait 48 hours (or more) to be able to make a post. this will frustrate the fool but cannot guarantee complete deterrence.
Combine this with email ban, and then we start getting somewhere, and after a while he/she may give up. Nairaland mods however will not like this method. it is bad for traffic and that is their priority.

After all said, this person may be very well sane and doing this to lure unsuspecting users to click his "links". which for sure are phishing sites to hack your information and account details. Honestly, this one cannot be stopped o.

Donc.... we are back where we started. no foreseeable permanent solution.

tip: Don't scroll fast if you are in public grin

My brother life gringrin
For easy traffic there is nothing you can do. But maybe there is something you could do with the MAC address.
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by paix(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
My single pack looks better.
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Greatfullheart: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
And how is this News?
Someone decided to expose his stomach and it became news.
Sigh...
E TIRE ME OH

Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Greatfullheart: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
OluwasureGig:
don't tell me this boy has started smoking weed oh.. is that not dog chain and padlock I see on his neck
NA WEED MAX/PRO OH E DON DEY SMOKE AM. VAR NO DE LIE I DON CHECK AM

Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Greatfullheart: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

No six packs
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
Future
Lil uzi vert
21 savage
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Milk mill

Oil Dey your Head. I Hardly Listen to Naija songs Especially All Useless Gragra music. Foreign Songs All The Way
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by slimiyke(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

No six packs
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
Future
Lil uzi vert
21 savage
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Milk mill

Nice
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Shugargal(f): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr
No six packs Bunch of untalented Moda fuckkkers in the Nigeria music industry Sometimes i go just dey vex for Nigeria songs and their artiste That is why I dey always listen to song from people like Them weekend Imagine dragons Sia Katty pery Passenger Bruno Mars Avicii Twenty one pilot The Chainsmokers Dig the kid Cold play Khalid Maroon 5 Calum scot John legend Selena Gomez Post malone Ellie Goulding Christiana aquilera A great big world Rita ora Clean bandit Dua lipa Martin garixx Major Lazer The night Edsheeran Taylor swift Especially that post Malone. That guy too sing Even them head bangers like young thug Future Lil uzi vert 21 savage Lil pump Migos French Montana Milk mill Better pass our Nigeria artiste
Plus my dear Niggi Akon..
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Sniper101(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mtcheew

Who go come make I dash am my own?
I've got no use for it.

...na six million I dey fyn
...not six packs
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by lastchild: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
And how is this News?

Someone decided to expose his stomach and it became news.

Sigh...
jealousy
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
This kid eh
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by Oshokalo: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

No six packs
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
Future
Lil uzi vert
21 savage
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Milk mill

dats ur fuckin opinion,which doesnt mean u are right,mind u the likes of future,drake,tydollarbillz,ed sheran,alicia keys,ciara,billie ellies,chris brown,beyonce are longing for naija songs which is afropup
Tell me who send ur opinion
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by RuggedSniper: 5:32pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

No six packs
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
Future
Lil uzi vert
21 savage
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Milk mill

Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by raskal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rema u get am bro
Re: Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures by raskal(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
RuggedSniper:
bro u have talk it Nigeria music are full of ohh baby!!come give me that thin!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.