Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit (25401 Views)

Amotekun: South West Governors To Sign Bill For Legal Backing On February 14 / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Simbrixton(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

U dont need to give attention to attention seekers. If they are pace setters as they claim, let them secede from Nigeria since they are also tired like other Southerners. Until then they are gorilla chest beaters. Bakassi has been there in d SE and of recent Forest guard. All SE States have state vigilante that are armed. I wonder what they r celebrating as the first.
i be yoruba but i agree with you what we need now is unity confidence and readiness d north is d problem of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Waterypussy2(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2020
easyfem:
Seriously south west is the best region ... When they do something , they mean business , unlike other region .... Na to shout them Sabi ... When west are finally ready to depart .... No going back .... I'm so proud of them even though I'm not from west
Even though you are not from the west yen yen yen yen yen. Who cares if you fell from the sky or dug out from the toilet. Nobody cares where you are from man.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by MisterGrace: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2020
easyfem:
Seriously south west is the best region ... When they do something , they mean business , unlike other region .... Na to shout them Sabi ... When west are finally ready to depart .... No going back .... I'm so proud of them even though I'm not from west

But your Monika says you are a yoruba boy.

What a filthy liar you are.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by oldbende: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2020
pacespot:
When Yoruba's move others follow. These Easterners should see Yoruba's as big brothers rather than all those tribal tantrums.
I'm from Abia, the truth is, the day Yorubas says Nigeria is over that is the day Nigeria will be over. Yorubas hold the unity of this zoo. I love what Fulanis are doing to them now, so they can wake up.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by LordPsalm(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Even i don't like Buhari's govt. I must confess that he is far better than Jonathan
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Arda1000:
mtcheew Ani gbarie gi onu

More like Enu echie hu uyi........Ana aha hu aja.

Stop writing nonsense.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by yunzy(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2020
then I ask again what happened to our bakasi
is it not time to bring them back to action
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Correcto: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2020
You are quite funny!! You are boasting of South West that was boldly denied presidency in the past by a northerner despite winning. See once Buhari vex all Southwest governors go dobale swiftly. Succession no be beans o, you can ask Biafrans, Cataluyians, Ambazadonians etc.
easyfem:

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by HAKYN1: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Simbrixton:
i be yoruba but i agree with you what we need now is unity confidence and readiness d north is d problem of nigeria

Osu, be proud of your miser*ble identity
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by HAKYN1: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2020
Correcto:
You are quite funny!! You are boasting of South West that was boldly denied presidency in the past by a northerner despite winning. See once Buhari vex all Southwest governors go dobale swiftly. Succession no be beans o, you can ask Biafrans, Cataluyians, Ambazadonians etc.

Osu, your warped thinking even affected your writing. Are you discussing secession or succession? Yoruba people set the pace in proffering solution not secession.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by ugohenry2019(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Arda1000:
lol that is Nigeria for you,drifting further back,even the socalled South East is wrong,Abia and Cross River which is more South East... what is middle Belt,what is South South,why is Benue a core Eastern State be in North,does River Benue run through the North.... take it as you see it.

I crave for ur enlightenment plssss
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Correcto: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Recite what you wrote to your Dad and Mum.
HAKYN1:

Osu, your warped thinking even affected your writing. Are you discussing secession or succession? Yoruba people set the pace in proffering solution not secession.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Sarah20A(f): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
South south should better start their own ooo am tired of this cage called Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2020
What will scatter the security outfit is the leadership structure. From which state would the head of the security outfit comes from? Igbo people like power and boasting . and that was why their region is no progressing.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
KosiGee:

Arewa didn’t disown them. ‘Northern elders’ did and we know that Northern elders is Ango talkative Abdullahi and Ango talkative Abdullahi is Northern elders.

So what did I say?
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by ClassicMan202(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
selemempe:
who are the cows? Lol

I don't know o.... Before they will say is hate speech lol
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Veliaka90: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Ekene diri chineke!!! So these South East Governors are not as foolish as i thought?? Wonderful!!

Funny how we needed the "cowardly" SW to lead way.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Funkeshuga(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Southeast Governor to? thought they are the one that give Amotekun name to Yoruba Governors

how can someone that initiated a security plan be using the word To

so bragging is a tradition in East? from their citizens to their leaders. anyway you can't give what you don't have

those cowards that sold Ipob out in their last struggle, this is what Yoruba leaders will not do rather they will caution their wards.

Igbo has a lot to study from yorubas and her people

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Arda1000(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
SoNature:

Your problem is that you have deliberately or decisively ignored the word, MAJOR

Mind you, late VP Alex Ekwueme and his team redefined the meaning of region in Nigeria

yea i know about that the man thought he was making room for the minorities to have a say but we all know the outcome already..
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by ScotMisile: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Funkeshuga(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Veliaka90:
Ekene diri chineke!!! So these South East Governors are not as foolish as i thought?? Wonderful!!

Funny how we needed the "cowardly" SW to lead way.
[/s]

another unscrupulous element from south yeast

your leader sold you out during ya Biafra myth, make your youths to swim in erosion, sent your coward leader on exile twice, write newspaper to appeal to your Fulani lord

I don't know that audacity you've to be calling a tribe you stylishly beg to take a lead before your action, cowards?

you need Jesus to reason like a human, your psychology had failed u
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Too much of talk. We want action and not everyday speech
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Arda1000(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

More like Enu echie hu uyi........Ana aha hu aja.

Stop writing nonsense.
diokpa kedu ife ina asu di asu.... aru odikwa gi...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Veliaka90: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
[s][/s]

another unscrupulous element from south yeast

your leader sold you out during ya Biafra myth, make your youths to swim in erosion, sent your coward leader on exile twice, write newspaper to appeal to your Fulani lord

I don't know that audacity you've to be calling a tribe you stylishly beg to take a lead before your action, cowards?

you need Jesus to reason like a human, your psychology had failed u
Someone clearly doesn't understand sarcasm...
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by anonimi: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2020
ScotMisile:
What's this one saying?

Something an irredeemable tribalism bigot won't understand.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Biafrarep(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2020
oldbende:
I'm from Abia, the truth is, the day Yorubas says Nigeria is over that is the day Nigeria will be over. Yorubas hold the unity of this zoo. I love what Fulanis are doing to them now, so they can wake up.
You sure say you get sense so? How are those who are cunningly and cowardly, using the quest to break out of Nigeria as a bargaining chip to curry favour from the north, the ones holding the unity of the zoo?

How is people that seriously want to be alone within them yet so scared to voice it out the ones holding the unity?

If Igbos are hiding their disdain for the zoo and claiming that everything is alright the way these people do, don't you think the whole country would have been overan by the jihadists since?

Give credit to whom it is due, which is the Igbos for keeping the jihadists on their toes and reprimand the afonjas for not being courageous!

Stop buying their propaganda dude!!

They are deeply cowardly yet term it sophistication!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Jsucre(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Afonja leads, we follow .......
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Biafrarep(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
Southeast Governor to? thought they are the one that give Amotekun name to Yoruba Governors

how can someone that initiate a security plan be using the word [b]To[/s]

so bragging is a tradition in East? from their citizens to their leaders. anyway you can't give what you don't have

those cowards that sold Ipob out in their last struggle, this is what Yoruba leaders will not do rather they will caution their wards.

Igbo has a lot to study from yorubas and her people

God forbid!!
Like seriously, what can Igbos possibly study from afonjas? Is it how to be dirty? How to be a coward and conveniently term it sophistication?? How to sell out their leaders and collet money just like Judas?

Oh come of it dear, Igbos have absolutely nothing to learn from anyone, least of all afonjas, it should be the other way round.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Arda1000:
diokpa kedu ife ina asu di asu.... aru odikwa gi...

Lolzzzzzzz

Kee ife icho ka m suo before?

Your own tongue?
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by ScotMisile: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

Something an irredeemable tribalism bigot won't understand.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

Human-god worshipper will never see any error In his god of men.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Biafrarep(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Bakkasi, a regional security network that operated in both Abia and Anambra states, fully armed and reverred by all, had been in existence since when I was in secondary school, I mean around 2001. These guys did not only fish out criminals but actively participated in reprisal attacks during the Kaduna riots yet Igbos never bragged but afonjas who are yet to form amotekun (yes, because they haven't become operational) are now all over the place claiming to be the first to do so. Even if I don't want to mention Bakkasi, what about the forest guards that was formed in Enugu long before amotekun was thought of??

You guys really know how to make noise and beat hollow chest for nothing.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / 2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.