Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit (25521 Views)

Amotekun: South West Governors To Sign Bill For Legal Backing On February 14 / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Funkeshuga(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Biafrarep:

God forbid!!
Like seriously, what can Igbos possibly study from afonjas? Is it how to be dirty? How to be a coward and conveniently term it sophistication?? How to sell out their leaders and collet money just like Judas?

Oh come of it dear, Igbos have absolutely nothing to learn from anyone, least of all afonjas, it should be the other way round.
[/s]

other way round with your smelling aba and IMO state? you people are far behind, North that are seeing southwest as their center of development are catching up. continue bragging with your mud region

you'll need to go home to beat your leaders rather than waiting for them to travel out before you constitute that nuisance

the true is your leaders had failed you people, your words of protection on their incompetencies is not also helping matter. you people need psychological revival to demand for both physical and human development from your leaders. Yorubas ain't you people's mate
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Josh44s(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2020
Imarnuel08:
I just hope these politicians don't eventually lead Nigeria into civil war.

Where else do you think this country is heading to... cheesy

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Must they join the south west? Cant they wait till many more regions have created theirs? My people havent learnt anything from their past experience.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Truthbites: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Thegoodone13:
you are a village man or you are living in another planet. Tribalism is not good.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/amotekun-starts-on-shaky-ground-three-govs-absent-from-launch/amp/

I had to Google n research about this Amotekun matter . Read my above Discovery. No one came ..all una two faced cow wards nor attend. Cowards die many times before their deaths. Now run off and wear ur Amotekun attire with charms and amulets before I run over u physically

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by criuze(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2020
I'll know if other people publicise their own before launching.

This is just our problem
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Lastmankc(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

When did South East tranform from a zone to a region? angry
take this

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Simbrixton(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osu, your warped thinking even affected your writing. Are you discussing secession or succession? Yoruba people set the pace in proffering solution not secession.
when he spelt it has succession i got confused however we do need secession
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

Does it matter who was first in this?

No it doesn't. And I didn't mean to hail them as first. Just rejoicing they have always queued into the idea.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by ludd2018: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
babdap:
We lead others follow

Liar Ipob was the first to form a regional security outfit by was shouted down by afonjas n fulani army

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by madridsta007(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
PicLtd:
Where is Uzodinma? Lol.

In Rochase pocket, who is in Beau Harry's pocket.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by pacespot(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
SoNature:

Calm down

Twas only rational that south west started this move for regional security. That's because no region has ever vigorously tried to pull out of Nigeria like the south east.

And if the north could accuse the south west of trying to secede despite her commitment to the Nigerian project, imagine what would have happened if the south east was the first to initiate the move.

Keep in mind that Enugu set up Forest Guard to contain the excesses of the herders a long time ago.

Thank you for your enlightenment, amotekun is a southwest regional security network, not a state security network.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by pasol4real(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
easyfem:
Seriously south west is the best region ... When they do something , they mean business , unlike other region .... Na to shout them Sabi ... When west are finally ready to depart .... No going back .... I'm so proud of them even though I'm not from west
Trash
Read u will not read. From the topic above it is clear the south east were the first to raise a regional security outfit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by orisa37: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
GOOD.
Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Biafrarep(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
[s][/s]

other way round with your smelling aba and IMO state? you people are far behind, North that are seeing southwest as their center of development are catching up. continue bragging with your mud region

you'll need to go home to beat your leaders rather than waiting for them to travel out before you constitute that nuisance

the true is your leaders had failed you people, your words of protection on their incompetencies is not also helping matter. you people need psychological revival to demand for both physical and human development from your leaders. Yorubas ain't you people's mate

Lol, this bingo is still chest beating on a hollow chest.I can see that Lagos State, which was the former capital and current commercial capital of Nigeria is what you guys are using to cover your shame and backwardness.

Yes, we condemn our leaders just to keep them on their toes and ensure they are always in line but that doesn't mean your leaders are any better, if anything they are far worse but the difference is that you guys still worship them like Demi God's despite all their looting and poor performance.

Now, let's use Ebonyi and Ekiti as case study, both states were created about the same time and share similar characteristics such as population, allocation etc. But can you compare them in terms of infrastructural development today? The type of infrastructure in Abakaliki today is what people in Ado Ekiti can only see in television cry cry

Umahi has done great work than any of your governors can ever do yet you are here making noise about bad leadership when that is what you guys lack more.

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit by Funkeshuga(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Biafrarep:

Lol, this bingo is still chest beating on a hollow chest.I can see that Lagos State, which was the former capital and current commercial capital of Nigeria is what you guys are using to cover your shame and backwardness.

Yes, we condemn our leaders just to keep them on their toes and ensure they are always in line but that doesn't mean your leaders are any better, if anything they are far worse but the difference is that you guys still worship them like Demi God's despite all their looting and poor performance.

Now, let's use Ebonyi and Ekiti as case study, both states were created about the same time and share similar characteristics such as population, allocation etc. But can you compare them in terms of infrastructural development today? The type of infrastructure in Abakaliki today is what people in Ado Ekiti can only see in television cry cry

Umahi has done great work than any of your governors can ever do yet you are here making noise about bad leadership when that is what you guys lack more.

Dey there make pant dey wear you.
[/s]

shut up kid. your land is landlocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.