Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (79644 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Moji12(f): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Very funny world, whereas my son has bn pastering me. When am i going to teach how to wash plates n clothes n i do push him away that he is still small.

3 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by metroid(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. We have a nanny

That your nanny is a suspect
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by kay29000(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Brazenbabe:

This is how you dolts "unsimp" yourselves into uselessness
Your redpill brain cannot envisage that the 4 year old child would get married in the next 25 years at least
Do you really think that this women belong to the kitchen and men belong to the office crap you people are struggling to hold onto would exist in the next 10 years?
Take a look around you, is it only men that were affected by this keke and okada ban? Did you not see men and women protesting side by side (occupy Lagos protest)
Everybody should learn how to wash clothes, everybody should learn to make money. It is a necessary survival skill.
If a man washes his wife's panties, is is bad? No be him dey chop wetin pant dey cover?
It is men like you that look after their wives after childbirth, cook for them, clean them up , hold the baby while she sleeps, they dont have two heads
yet some of you are pushing an outdated narrative that makes you so useless to your partner that you cant boil water
That why why your wives make useless shakara and refuse to cook when they are angry cos they know you are uselessly useless in the kitchen.
Keep making yourselves irrelevant, Women are replacing you in the boardrooms, dildos are replacing you in the bedrooms
Dont reinvent your selves please. Dont be a "simp". Mtcheeew

You were making a lot of sense till your last couple of sentences.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by LewsTherin: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. She is my wife first before becoming his mummy.

Bless you bro for this comment. Awesome.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
LewsTherin:

Bless you bro for this comment. Awesome.
. Don't mind that guy. Atimes they want to sound smart and intelligent but end up sounding foolish.I don't know why he is pained.
Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2020
metroid:

That your nanny is a suspect
. Well,you might be right but I wouldn't want to jump into conclusion. Kids of these days are super smart. They can learn from anywhere.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Theboss100:
I just checked oxford dictionary, i couldn't find the word pussified. Bro behave. Bk to topic. Are u saying women dnt help financially? Is that their duty? So pls leave feminism out of it. Its just a balanced equation. Help ur wife while u can. Tnx

Pussified means men who are only validated by the approval they receive from women dominating their lives. It starts when the controlling mother tries to mould the son into an 'obedient' boy while constantly debasing fatherhood in a covert manner. It morphs when the boy becomes a teenager into competing to seek validation from his female peers who make him feel; through the use of shame, derision and abuse; that they do him a favour when they pay attention to him. This comes to a head when the man marries and is further shamed into being subservient to his wife through imposed modern social norms that try to regulate the behaviour of a 'real man' (as in real men do this or real men do that). A pussified man therefore, wastes his entire life in the service of women, until he is thrown into the rubbish heap of loneliness and desertion by his becoming old and from the woman's point of view; non productive. I hope you understand the definition from a real world point of view.

No. I do not see it as the duty of a woman to help financially. That is entirely a man's responsibility. Likewise, it is a woman's responsibility to ensure that her husband is as comfortable as possible on the homefront until he leaves the home the next day to go and do battle for resources which she will partake in. It is counter productive to a man's career to have him distractedly thinking during a board meeting; of whether he has clean undies for tomorrow; or whether the okra seller will still be open when he finishes going over the strategic management plan with his CEO. That is why the woman should be responsible for the homefront and that is the precise form of helpmate he needs.

There is no problem in a man being helpful at home if he wishes; in fact it is laudable to do so; and I made that very clear. However, the child should not be made to think that he is responsible for the home chores because he isn't as long as women are available to do it. Joint responsibility for home chores is a feminist narrative and the op wants to impose it on his son. That is what I opposed.

4 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by RillJ(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Engage more in the house cores and let them see you enjoy doing them. They will naturally ask, plea, cajole etc you to allow them to be part of the fun. I personally enjoy cooking (when I am free and at home on Saturdays) and my kids fight over themselves to assist one way of the other. I hear them boasting to one another and even to their mum sometimes on how 'daddy allowed me to break the egg' etc.

Tell them stories of how real men can be independent and cannot be held hostage by anyone, female, wife, servants etc! let them see such engagement as a necessary and enjoyable pastime!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Palehair: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
DicklyD:
[/s]
Thank you very much. He had a beautiful comment only to spoil it with the alpha male bit. Toxic masculinity at its peak

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Theboss100(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=RisenPhoenix post=86584299]

Pussified means men who are only validated by the approval they receive from women dominating their lives. It starts when the controlling mother tries to mould the son into It morphs when the boy becomes a teenager into competing to seek validation from his female peers who make him feel; through the use of shame, derision and abuse; that they do him a favour when they pay attention to him. This comes to a head when the man marries and is further shamed into being subservient to his wife through imposed modern social norms that try to regulate the behaviour of a 'real man' (as in real men do this or real men do that). A pussified man therefore, wastes his entire life in the service of women, until he is thrown into the rubbish heap of loneliness and desertion
Tha's ur opinion and submission. As for me, i will give my woman al the support she need as long as she is loyal. I can even cook for us a family. My wife is no househelp. She's part of me.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by herzernIsHere: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Pussified means men who are only validated by the approval they receive from women dominating their lives. It starts when the controlling mother tries to mould the son into an 'obedient' boy while constantly debasing fatherhood in a covert manner. It morphs when the boy becomes a teenager into competing to seek validation from his female peers who make him feel; through the use of shame, derision and abuse; that they do him a favour when they pay attention to him. This comes to a head when the man marries and is further shamed into being subservient to his wife through imposed modern social norms that try to regulate the behaviour of a 'real man' (as in real men do this or real men do that). A pussified man therefore, wastes his entire life in the service of women, until he is thrown into the rubbish heap of loneliness and desertion by his becoming old and from the woman's point of view; non productive. I hope you understand the definition from a real world point of view.

No. I do not see it as the duty of a woman to help financially. That is entirely a man's responsibility. Likewise, it is a woman's responsibility to ensure that her husband is as comfortable as possible on the homefront until he leaves the home the next day to go and do battle for resources which she will partake in. It is counter productive to a man's career to have him distractedly thinking during a board meeting; of whether he has clean undies for tomorrow; or whether the okra seller will still be open when he finishes going over the strategic management plan with his CEO. That is why the woman should be responsible for the homefront and that is the precise form of helpmate he needs.

There is no problem in a man being helpful at home if he wishes; in fact it is laudable to do so; and I made that very clear. However, the child should not be made to think that he is responsible for the home chores because he isn't as long as women are available to do it. Joint responsibility for home chores is a feminist narrative and the op wants to impose it on his son. That is what I opposed.
I enjoy every bit of your post.

Please don't leave Nairaland. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by DicklyD: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Palehair:

Thank you very much. He had a beautiful comment only to spoil it with the alpha male bit. Toxic masculinity at its peak

Very toxic

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by redsun(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
He is 4 and it is the first time he saw you washing, so it is either your wife has been doing the washing or your housemaid which correlate with his thinking. Same could apply to cooking and other house chores as well.

The little "devils" learn by observations and that is why they always tend to turn out to be products if their immediate environments. More of nurture than nature.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by barag(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

She shouldn't even want to contribute. She should be satisfied with the standard of living that her husband can provide and live accordingly.

Really That's interesting
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=Theboss100 post=86586201][/quote]

After my long epistle, you are still trying to misrepresent my stance. I understand that comprehension can be a problem.

No one said you should not cook for your wife or help out, when you feel like; as long as you both understand that it is only voluntary for you and her own responsibility. If you like continue quoting what I did not say.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
barag:

Really That's interesting

No. That's the normal; before modern feminists came and imposed their new values and new norms; that is.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by SirGod: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Such concern about wanting to change his mind shows a simp mentality. It IS the wife's chore. Tell him that he's right about that but a man can help out with the chores ONLY IF HE WANTS TO, while a man's real chore is about making money for the family.

Otherwise, your approach will empower his wife to make him wash her undies in future and he'll have you to thank for that.
You are very correct, that is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Thanks bro,I will start engaging Him on such task. But is he not too young to understand? I don't want to rush him.
Like father like son, he is an upcoming alpha male who will also batter his wife just like his father, you should be proud, he is learning well. smiley
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Nuttella:
Like father like son, he is an upcoming alpha male who will also batter his wife just like his father, you should be proud, he is learning well. smiley
...Pls is enough.Respect yourself
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Pls is enough.Respect yourself
Not yet, I'm not done with you.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nuttella:
Not yet, I'm not done with you.
....Lol.Nne sorry oo. Hahahaha
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Its very odd to see people refer to house clean up as simps, those of us born in all male house have no choice, I dey scrub floor, wash plates , clothes , cook and fold clothes. Back then it was the responsible thing to do during that time, but now its called simping, the result will be grown men who can't take care of the house. Plus na mental exercise
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol.Nne sorry oo. Hahahaha
Akwa isi na ibu alpha male, gini mere agwa nwa gi ji ata gi echiche? O bu oyiri nna ya, ikwesiri idi happy.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nuttella:
Akwa isi na ibu alpha male, gini mere agwa nwa gi ji ata gi echiche? O bu oyiri nna ya, ikwesiri idi happy.
....lol. Nwanyi oma, ndo Zia nu.kikikikiki
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....lol. Nwanyi oma, ndo Zia nu.kikikikiki
Okay, kam hapu gi for now. I have other alpha males to troll. Bye for now.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nuttella:
Okay, kam hapu gi for now. I have other alpha males to troll. Bye for now.
....Ok. Thank you Ma'am
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:

Honestly, I'm worried, will he out grow this mentality?

I need a wide coverage, please.
How will he grow out of it if you don't teach him to? undecided

Anyways, it's 2023, what's the update on the boy. Hope you and your wife already have him washing his own clothes and doing chores? Or are you waiting on magic to make that happen still? undecided
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How will he grow out of it if you don't teach him to? undecided

Anyways, it's 2023, what's the update on the boy. Hope you and your wife already have him washing his own clothes and doing chores? Or are you waiting on magic to make that happen still? undecided
..... Lol. He is trying now. Thanks for checking up .
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Lol. He is trying now. Thanks for checking up .
Good to hear! Parents need to raise less arseholes abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Good to hear! Parents need to raise less arseholes abeg! undecided
..... You are right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.