Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? (8171 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by nurabela: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2010
How do you tell a woman she smells?
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by InkedNerd(f): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2010
You sit the person down and kindly explain to the person that you have a serious matter you want to discuss with them. In order to ease their mind, tell them that the thing you are about you say is in no way an attempt to insult them and that it is coming from a place of concern because you care. Try to speak in a gentle yet serious tone when you say it.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by googles: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2010
Just say it ! telling her gently or harshly, either ways its going to hurt. Who in the world wants to be told "madam ,you stink" insert a nicer quote there wink

so just tell her whichever way suits you. even tho' its going to hurt her at first she will come to realize its all for her own good. cos not many pple will tell her

she smells so you telling her is a good thing, at least she can work on it now. And contribute in your own likkle way with 'em fragrances of all sorts wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by MrJCork: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2010
tell her to drink holy water wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2010
Christmas is coming, your free token out.

Buy her sponge, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, perfume, deodorant etc for Keresimesi gift.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Christmas is coming, your free token out.

Buy her sponge, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, perfume, deodorant etc for Keresimesi gift.

And you think all these stuffs will solve the problem?
Body odor is a very serious health problem and only herbs can make the person whole again
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

And you think all these stuffs will solve the problem?
Body odor is a very serious health problem and only herbs can make the person whole again

There you go. Buy her a garage load of herbs.
That would be hard to wrap tho.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by MrJCork: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2010
or jus tell her she remind u of 190 wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by luro(f): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2010
buy her collogne convincingly insisting that it does justice to her persona.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2010
I'm just imagining. A woman who smells how would her Womanliness ooze like?
Christ!
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2010
luro:

buy her collogne convincingly insisting that it does justice to her persona.
Cologne over BO? shocked
*faints*
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Cologne over BO? shocked
*faints*
cheesy Cologne+Body odor equals air pollution.
On a serious note, cologne aint the answer.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by 190: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mr J Cork:

or jus tell her she remind u of 190 wink

Your father!! undecided angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by DrCork1: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
190:

Your father!! undecided angry

190, bro at least u smell like goat meat. Nothin wrong with Goat meat wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by 190: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dr_Cork:

190, bro at least u smell like goat meat. Nothin wrong with Goat meat wink

Yeah rite, @least it takes one 2 know one
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
nurabela:

How do you tell a woman she smells?

You'll just have to be straight with her, there's no nice way to tell anyone, male or female they don't smell nice. Much depends on your relationship with the lady in question. Obviously, if she's your girlfriend / wife, you should be able to judge her temperament, and know how she'll take things.

Either way, don't make it sound insultive, or make a joke of it. Body odour is a serious issue, and not necessarily caused by bad hygiene, it could well be a health condition. Best of luck.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by swiftycool(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Go a bit close to her, change yr facial expression to one of disgus and whisper in an angry tone: "you don baff?" . . . I swar 2morrow she will take gud care. Lol
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Coolabbie: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
swiftycool:

Go a bit close to her, change yr facial expression to one of disgus and whisper in an angry tone: "you don baff?" . . . I swar 2morrow she will take gud care. Lol
lmao! U are definately not nice. @op just give it 2 her straight no need 4 sugarcoating.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by MrsEve2(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
If you can smell her and I am sure she smell herself too! Come on people! Some women just nassy and do not care about their hygiene. IF she can go around smelling like that then that her right, she can smell however she wants to smell like because that HER BODY,

You can simply walk away and be RIDDANCE of the smell,

I know damn well yall aint gon coddle someone that CAN SMELL THEMSELVES come on people!
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by InkedNerd(f): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

If you can smell her and I am sure she smell herself too! Come on people! Some women just nassy and do not care about their hygiene. IF she can go around smelling like that then that her right, she can smell however she wants to smell like because that HER BODY,

You can simply walk away and be RIDDANCE of the smell,

I know damn well yall aint gon coddle someone that CAN SMELL THEMSELVES come on people!

That's a huge misconception. Most people can't smell their own body odor.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by IDareU: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Let her come close to you. Smell her then faint, when you come to ,smell her again then faint again, she will gerrit, angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by MrsEve2(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
Sorry,

The olfactory disorder is very RARE, VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of people actually have that disorder and are excused, THE REST DO NOT HAVE THAT EXCUSE TO BE NASSY,

Even if the PERSON HAS AN OLFACTORY DISORDER, they know they haven't washed their ass and what they thought they will still smell good?

Come on now people!
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by InkedNerd(f): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Sorry,

The olfactory disorder is very RARE, VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of people actually have that disorder and are excused, THE REST DO NOT HAVE THAT EXCUSE TO BE NASSY,

Even if the PERSON HAS AN OLFACTORY DISORDER, they know they haven't washed their backside and what they thought they will still smell good?

Come on now people!

Its not just limited to olfactory disorder. The majority can smell the odor emanating from their armpits or feet, but generally, people who suffer from fecal or musty body odor have no idea they have these grotesque scents. The only way they notice unusual something is when they reenter a room they just left or by the insensitive comments of the people around. Yes, there are those who choose not to wash and know that they smell but that was not what I was saying.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by MrsEve2(f): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
I know what you were saying Inkie,

I was saying even if they can't smell themselves or don't know they smell, THEY KNOW THEY HAVEN'T WASH THEIR ASS or wipe good because the only way you smell if you dont BATHE or wipe your shitty ass, that all I am saying,
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by coolsammy: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
hit the nail on the head Bro.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by kaymoney2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ OP Buy her this perfume its nice-great and lovely** Thats my choice Pacco Rabanne 1 million~ she will smell no more*

Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by InkedNerd(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I know what you were saying Inkie,

I was saying even if they can't smell themselves or don't know they smell, THEY KNOW THEY HAVEN'T WASH THEIR backside or wipe good because the only way you smell if you dont BATHE or wipe your shitty backside, that all I am saying,

Oooooooh, I see what you're saying. Chai, my brain function is out of wack lately grin.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by livedit(f): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
Siena:

You'll just have to be straight with her, there's no nice way to tell anyone, male or female they don't smell nice. Much depends on your relationship with the lady in question. Obviously, if she's your girlfriend / wife, you should be able to judge her temperament, and know how she'll take things.

Either way, don't make it sound insultive, or make a joke of it. Body odour is a serious issue, and not necessarily caused by bad hygiene, it could well be a health condition. Best of luck.

Couldn't have said it better myself! , I do think she needs to know, despite how hurtful that will be. Mrs. Eve also touched on some good points too! What if it is because she doesn't bathe regularly or thoroughly. If she's doing that and she still have a stinge. Then she could have an infection. Either way, I think she needs to know about it. If that was me, I would want to know. Just let her know you are telling her is because you care. Sometimes it's worse not knowing.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
You are on your own son grin grin grin you are gonna hurt her no matter how you says it.
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by annawhite(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
it depends on where the smell is cuming out from  cool cool
if it's the veejayjay,cover your nose while you are having s, e, x,after the excercise she will be force to ask
if its the body,always spray the room whenever she walks in,she will definetly need some explanation and voila!
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by snthesis(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
Is it true body odor is associated with d 1st bath a baby takes, if its not done properly d baby gets to live wit d stench 4eva?
Re: How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? by violent(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
snthesis:

Is it true body odor is associated with d 1st bath a baby takes, if its not done properly d baby gets to live wit d stench 4eva?

Rubbish!

Odour is associated with how sweaty you are!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? / Please Is This Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.