Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi (55685 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest, Rev Fr Basil Gbuzuo, In Anambra / NDLEA Arraigns Basil Okafor, Brother For Possession Of 2.1kg Heroin / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by emkz: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:
Personally I think all this celebration burialbration for the dead is really a waste of money. The dead is conscious of nothing at all!

Although you said you are expressing a personal opinion, while a dead-body is indeed unconscious, it doesn't mean the "person" is unconscious. He can still think, feel, hear and speak after detaching from the "dead" body. Burials should be simple and quick. This is one thing I appreciate our Muslim folks for.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shimran:

China, Philippines, The USA, etc are now worry about low birth rate and infertility. Thank God Islam/Muslim are giving birth like rats. Lol we are blessed for we are more than the rat populations, that is a blessing of course. Only thing to upset is: we seldom training them.

Smile. That's the reason why you guys are lineing up in those country just to become a refugees. I guess your Allah that told you to give birth like rats also plan that you should become a slave in other people's countries. Smile which China and USA is worry about low birth rate? Are you for real?
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by MetaPhysical: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
The Judge had no intention of ordering that they exhume Basil if the lawyers had not caught him with his fingers in the cookie jar.

I have a question. I thought there were no Ibo muslims?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Grave is a grave . That doesnt make him a Muslim
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by MetaPhysical: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
emkz:

Although you said you are expressing a personal opinion, while a dead-body is indeed unconscious, it doesn't mean the "person" is unconscious. He can still think, feel, hear and speak after detaching from the "dead" body. Burials should be simple and quick. This is one thing I appreciate our Muslim folks for.

People can sometimes fall into long comma. A too quick burial can thus end in error when a comatose body is buried.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Shimran(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile. That's the reason why you guys are lieing up in those country just to become a refugees. I guess your Allah that told you to give birth like rats also plan that you should become a slave in other people's countries. Smile which China and USA is worry about low birth rate? Are you for real?
No I am for fake hahahaha.
Still dominating
But shirt!
Very upsetting if I Muslim ( specifically, the north Nigeria) seldom training their children

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by dipsetbang(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
Muslim grave or Christian grave, grave na grave. Abi, is there any particular grave that automatically takes you straight to paradise? I swear we too like wahala for this country

Use your God given brain and stop being foolishly woke. Everyone knows dead men tell no tales. The point is does it make sense to you that some random outfit would just come around to whisk away a corpse without the family's knowledge? You guys always allow awkwardities thrive until it consumes you.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=Shimran post=86530872][/quote]

What are you dominating?

I guess you are referring to terrorism industry, lol.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where those countries you mentioned are trying to increase there birth rate.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Octaves(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
DrChukki:
So because of faith, an Igbo man is meant to be buried in Kano... Chai.

Igbos who did this to us?

If you're Igbo and you don't want to be a Christian, Judist or Eckankar.... Simply be a pagan. For the sake of our tomorrow.

I don't know how long I will keep saying this in our village meetings.
Eckankar? That is occultism.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by ogbuefi677(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
oforjide:
what that guy said is true,the adulahi obinwa has been buried in onitsha according to christian rite his body was even brought at st mary catholic church awka road onitsha
grin grin grin grin
Abdullahi Obinwa's relatives amaka grin grin grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by ogbuefi677(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
MetaPhysical:
The Judge had no intention of ordering that they exhume Basil if the lawyers had not caught him with his fingers in the cookie jar.

I have a question. I thought there were no Ibo muslims?
There are Igbo muslims but they're few.
And d Igbo culture and way of life does not give room extremism and gra gra so you hardly notice them.
Most times you'd think the Islamic names they answer are nicknames cos they're cool guys unlike .....
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by CCC2(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Misplaced Ancestor...... grin grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by BluntBoy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile, and who told you that more are leaving Christianity? You are hilarious.

I guess you don't know that the gain and the loss of Islam is balance because you people are balancing it by given birth like rats, lol.

Seriously I don't know why you people will be comparing a two mutually unexclusive element. Why will you be comparing a religion that ban the revertion of Islam in it Islamic countries to a religion that allow freedom of religion? How myopic, your Islaam suppose to be competing with other occcultic groups like e.t.c because you guy have alot in common. Smile.

I believe that you can read, and can tell the difference between fertility rate and conversion rate?

Pew Research estimates that 40 million people are expected to convert to Christianity between 2010-2050, and 106 million people are expected to leave Christianity during that period (resulting in a net loss of 66 million). [3] This is in contrast to most other religions, including Islam and Hinduism, where the number converting in is roughly similar to the number converting out.
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by chatinent: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
emkz:

I believe the dead are conscious of nothing; they can't feel, think or do anything.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by slowice(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
But what right do they ve to forcibly Bury a man against the wishes of his family? Because of religion? It doesn't sound right at all
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by joyandfaith: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

Demography plays a big role in religious growth, whether Islam or Christianity.

But Islam's conversion rate has a net gain unlike Christianity where more people are leaving the religion than the number coming in.

Pew Research estimates that 40 million people are expected to convert to Christianity between 2010-2050, and 106 million people are expected to leave Christianity during that period (resulting in a net loss of 66 million). [3] This is in contrast to most other religions, including Islam and Hinduism, where the number converting in is roughly similar to the number converting out.
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

expected or estimates are probability terms. how many are expected to leave islam or embrace islam. it has been said many a times that growth rate in islam is due to birth rate.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Commentor:

What about those that wish to bury a Muslim against his religious beliefs?
Maybe the Muslims should have taken care of him while he was sick thus they'll have access to his body immediately he dies instead of getting an incompetent judge to give a null order.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Another incompetent sharia judge.
A certain Tanko comes to mind
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Another incompetent sharia judge. angry
A certain Tanko comes to mind grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by nura15(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=MetaPhysical post=86525836]

Did you see where the Sharia Court Judge was shaking when reminded that ab initio he trespassed by giving judgement and order on an institution outside the jurisdiction of his Sharia Court?

Why is hisbah over-ruling the choice of Abdullahi Obinwa's family to bury his remains in Onitsha? They said he is muslim and therefore cannot be taken back home because they did not trust the family to give him a befitting muslim burial, so they applied to the Sharia Judge to rule based on Obinwa's religion. YOU MUST BE STUPID FOR SAYING THIS. BRAINLESS HYPOCRITE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Shimran(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
fk002:
At least he was buried with dignity unlike in the SE if a Northerner dies there, his kinsmen have to buy space to bury him at a ridiculous amount of money or he will never be buried.

SE is a very hostile community
whose land do you plan on burying your dead ones before? You should be take them to your hometown or bury them in cemetery
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Commentor:

traditional beliefs do supercede religious beliefs in Igbo burial. You should only complain if he left a will to be buried outside his Homeland
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by gowaga68: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Hmmm . Muslims na problem for the whole world undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Commentor:

traditional beliefs do supercede religious beliefs in Igbo burial. You should only complain if he left a will to be buried outside his Homeland
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by BluntBoy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
joyandfaith:

expected or estimates are probability terms. how many are expected to leave islam or embrace islam. it has been said many a times that growth rate in islam is due to birth rate.

You evidently skipped statistics classes.

You obviously do not know anything about estimation. You think estimation is all about base estimate(s) that anyone with half a brain is capable of coming up with?

And how would you? Even when the records state that spread in whatever religion is hugely contingent upon demography, and not solely on demography.

I have provided information based solely on conversion rate, and yet you have all decided to play blind.

The fact remains that Christianity is shrinking, and Islam is growing.

Muslims did not begin to practise polygamy today nor to breed massively. So, it is either Christianity is shrinking really fast or Islam's fertility rate has risen astronomically (which is not the case).
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shimran:

China, Philippines, The USA, etc are now worry about low birth rate and infertility. Thank God Islam/Muslim are giving birth like rats. Lol we are blessed for we are more than the rat populations, that is a blessing of course. Only thing to upset is: we seldom training them.
China? US?
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:

I believe the dead are conscious of nothing; they can't feel, think or do anything.
does that mean his family should be denied a chance to do as they wish with the body?
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by joyandfaith: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

You evidently skipped statistics classes.

You obviously do not know anything about estimation. You think estimation is all about base estimate(s) that anyone with half a brain is capable of coming up with?

And how would you? Even when the records state that spread in whatever religion is hugely contingent upon demography, and not solely on demography.

I have provided information based solely on conversion rate, and yet you have all decided to play blind.

The fact remains that Christianity is shrinking, and Islam is growing.

Muslim did not begin to practise polygamy today nor to breed massively. So, it is either Christianity is shrinking really fast or Islam's fertility rate has risen astronomically (which is not the case).

do your research well. you are spitting meconium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.