Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents (53327 Views)

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Blackeuropean: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Hello Mummy, it's your lost son from Umuahia Abia State..
Ma can i Send you my Account number.

Clown, lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by BiafraforTrump: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Meanwhile I'm attending Nnamdi Kanu's parents funeral. Let any Police conehead just come there and mess up then we shall become a full blown terrorist group that will be dreaded in Nigeria since that's what the Government of the zoo wants.
We are watching and waiting...

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Majesty08: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
You can call me a tribalistic or whatever name suit ur agenda but such thing even in a sweet dream can never be done to a northerner down there!
Northerners are always generous wallahi!

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by micflo28(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hope boko ha ram will not kidnap her with this numerous publicity

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by FEGNO: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
The major issue for this woman now is personal safety. How can she be safe from Boko haram now they know where she is and they also know she is a Christian Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Ashley86400: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
wwwihy:

See you

??
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by joshyaks3(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
The devil can delay her destiny but can't stop her from journey to her destiny.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by salt1: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
They're milking this issue.
What's all this publicity naa?
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
PETUK:
Too much Spotlight on this woman is not good

What better way to motivate others than this.Aren't you tired of the wrong people getting attention in this country. Your country's national honours list will soon be out and I'm sure you will weep at the names we choose to bestow our most prestigious recognition.

The spirit that seeks to hide the light of true patriotism and service under the mat and promote evil doers must be expunged from this country. The publicity this woman has created around public service is worth the entire budget of the National Orientation Agency for a season.

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by hardbody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:
God placed her at the right place at the right time. Trust me, HARD WORK PAYS!!!

Hard work is drudgery and doesnt pay. Working smart pays. This is the 21st century bro.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Allee90: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
This good gesture from these terrorists weakens me. I know they are better people than most of my southern brothers. But I still hate them
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
DeomoviesI:
Good development. God never forget his own. The hustle surely pays one day. That day, will clear of the past. This is God's doing and it is unstoppable. I am really happy for this woman for her dedication pays, someone might have challenged her before concerning this early arrival, you cant tell me this might be her first time she got to school early and God bless. I am sorry that's not the case. Some people just developed that dedications on their own naturally, no one enforce it in them. We have different kind of people like, May God just handily picked them up as well
You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Doctor Sleep, Power (up to S6E14), Supernatural(up to S15E11) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
Hey brother, have you tried creating a YouTube channel and uploading the movies there as well? Won't be easy getting followers but you'll be grateful later on. You'll follow other movie YouTubers, comment on their movies and ask people to subscribe to your channel as well. From there you'll get your followers and views and once you attain the stipulated amount of views and followers required to start getting paid then I think you'll have to open one account laidat and they'll start to pay you. Not easy but could be worth it. I can recommend a video on YouTube that'll guide you.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Skyebestpropert(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
I beggi all this media hype over this innocent woman is enough ,if you want to help her do so without media attention .don't forget that bokoharam too is on nairaland and is watching.
Pls I don't want to hear of any kidnap case of innocent person oo.i beg OAU&OUI student in the house get ur accommodation 08169670189
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Awoo88: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
If God put you for match, even if you no get boot, you go play come shine
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Talknochip(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Teachers reward is here also on earth. May God protect you ma. That year, i remember seeing one prophesy like that. That Nigeria's messiah is going to come out from the North east. That he is going to be someone not known like that (not the regular Nigerian politician). This Zulum is starting to fit into that description.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by oneTIMEman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
When God remember you, nobody can stop

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by mmb(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dreal1247:
See how God singles out one for favor. It could be the only day she came that early to school. The Governor's unscheduled visit singled her out for favor. Today, she is already a celebrity.
who knows may be that day she just dropped one of her relation that came visiting in one motor park going back to east and decided to go to work after that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Sunnybabe(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Hello Mummy, it's your lost son from Umuahia Abia State..
Ma can i Send you my Account number.
cheesy cheesy cheesy lost son indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by davidnazee: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Boko Haram go just kidnap this woman now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by BlackfireX: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
This is nice. Her prayers were answered by Most Merciful Allah. And she's now reaping the rewards of her dedication and dutifulness

Allah??

The one the boko haram is calling??
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by rexandyke(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Noerection:
Ibo amaka

sharrap there. You are one of the people that spoil our name as Igbos. which one is Ibo? Gerrarahere mehn
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by AnanseK(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
toix888:

Stay safe madam.

Restructuring will not work my friend. North would prefer a complete separation, and visas will be required for you to visit any part of the north including Abuja. Madam Obiageli can apply for a Northern Passport is she so wishes.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by egoldman(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
FEGNO:
The major issue for this woman now is personal safety. How can she be safe from Boko haram now they know where she is and they also know she is a Christian Igbo woman.

You are very correct, while we appreciate all the Governor has done for her, let's not forget that her profession is exactly what Boko Haram stands against.
Boko Haram is against anything that would unite Christians and Muslims in the north and she is symbol of such unity. She must be protected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
I just need 100k to faciltate a deal , Nlders help pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by debbysure01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
God don finally pick her call....
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by JVector: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
....And she will still get more.
This is just the beginning.

#Hardworkpays
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Thirteenblood: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by olisaEze(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chai! Nnamdi Kanu and his Arewa counterparts won’t like dis news at all! grin

Nigeria good people, great nation! F*ck’d up leaders using religion to divide and rule are our only problem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.