Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,485,067 members, 5,629,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 11:10 AM

Free Training: C# And .net Core - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Training: C# And .net Core (1807 Views)

If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills / Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects / ASP.NET Core 1&2 Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by kayzeesoft(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05
MT:
If you have Visual studio 2019 running successfully on your system, drop your number and indicate you have it running on your system, then i can add you to the group. I will ONLY add people with VS 2019 running on their system because it shows their levels of readiness. Thanks
. 08036122524
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Dewaynn: 1:25pm On Apr 06
Add me please 08136077733
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Haywhyluv: 3:45pm On Apr 06
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by francollimasso: 9:16pm On Apr 06
Boss please add me
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by MT: 9:39pm On Apr 06
Kindly find the whatssap group link:

https:///CQ7ykWObam65nIaSiKjCl3
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Kelvinpam(m): 10:07am On Apr 07
MT:
Kindly find the whatssap group link:

https:///CQ7ykWObam65nIaSiKjCl3

Hello sir. The link doesn't work here. You got another?
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by marquiseT(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07
Please add me. I write c# and have visual studio 07083983168
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Dipadonline12: 1:14am On Apr 08
Kindly add me on 08151168076
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Adebaba1(m): 3:10am On Apr 08
Pls add 07051923534
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by bigjooe: 12:46am On Apr 09
Pls add me 09037197826
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Maskyy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientists, designer and mobile dev with full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding techie person Like you. Join their community and get train at no cost than your laptop.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by SUPREMOTM: 2:18pm On Apr 11
LECTURER: @MT
VENUE: Telegram Group

Date: 10th April, 2020
Start: 6:15pm
Stop: 8:00pm

Duration: 1hour, 45minutes

SUMMARY OF THE FIRST CLASS

To communicate with a person, you need to speak a language that the person understands, but if the two of you speak/understand different languages, you need a third person that understands the two languages to hear from you and interpret to the other person and vice versa. Programming involves telling a computer to do something.

PROBLEM
Computers do not understand HUMAN LANGUAGES like English, Igbo, French etc and humans do not speak MACHINE LANGUAGE, which is the only language that "computers" understand. Computer in this context can be in anything from robots, drones, electrical gadgets like smart watches, phones, pc etc.

Humans understand "Come here" in English, "Bia" in Igbo etc and will respond by coming to you in response to your statement, but computers will not come until you say something like:
1000011010000110 0100010100011000 100100100100111
000001011110001 000001011110000001 11101011 10000
11111111111110000 00001000110111110010100111

Who wants to have to learn to speak like this? Nobody!

FIRST PART OF THE SOLUTION
Special languages that contain instructions to computers were created, these languages were made in such a way that humans can learn them (some very easily, others not so easy, but they are all learnable) because they look like human languages, these special languages are called High-Level Programming Languages. These languages contain a LIMITED VOCABULARY of reasonable keywords. Examples of such languages are C# (pronounced C Sharp), Java, Python, C++, VB, Pascal etc.

Finally, you decided to learn a High-Level Programming Language and after weeks of learning, you confidently write your code in that programming language to proudly instruct a "computer" to "come here, right now!" BUT computers do not understand Programming Languages, they only understand Machine Language. and it still won't obey you.

FINAL PART OF THE SOLUTION
We need to get a guy who understands both a High-Level Programming Language as well as machine language to hear from you and relay your message, as well as hear from the computer and relay the message back to you. That guy is called the COMPILER (some languages use the terms translators, assemblers etc; they work in different ways, but they all basically do similar jobs of translating code to machine language). C#, however, uses a COMPILER.

WHAT IS A COMPILER?

WHAT IS C# COMPILER?

.NET Framework (Pronounced dot net framework) has complete support for 2 programming languages, Visual Basic and C#, but C# is by far the most used and the most versatile.

WONDERING?
Why don't we just write in human languages like Yoruba, Chinese, Hausa etc and let "Yoruba compiler" or "Pidgin English compiler" just convert our code/instructions to machine language?

Just like in human languages, there are rules or guidelines for proper use of a programming language. In English language, these set of rules is called English Grammar, in Yoruba language, these set of rules is called Girama Yoruba, so also, in C# language, the set of rules that ensure proper use of the C# language is called C# LANGUAGE SYNTAX or C# SYNTAX. To be a fluent speaker of English, you must learn English Grammar and speak it often, so also, to be an "eloquent speaker" of C# language, you must learn C# SYNTAX.

WHAT IS SYNTAX?

WHAT IS C# SYNTAX?

The C# compiler understands C# syntax, so, it will only process your code if it fully understands your code.

If any part of your code is not fully consistent with C# language syntax, the c# compiler will not know what you are trying to say, so, it will not know what to do and it will "throw an error" when it gets to that line/part of your code that it does not understand; this type of error is called SYNTAX ERROR.

You MUST find a way to correct this error.

WHAT IS SYNTAX ERROR?

WHAT IS C# SYNTAX ERROR?

Also discussed are concepts of

classes

libraries

variables

variable types

variable naming conventions etc

1 Like

Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by Maskyy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11
MT:
Hello,

As part of giving back to the society, if you can form a group and arrange a venue, I want to take you from zero to hero on C# and .Net core. I realise that most people don't know how to approach or break down a problem when confronted with a task (requirement gathering, analysis and design). This is where the journey to programming start. When given a task, you don't need to start writing codes or start thinking about how to write the codes. That's a bad approach. You must learn to break the problem down.

The training will teach u about this, design patterns, design principles, C# , . Net core (Mvc and Web API), Linq and .Net Core EF.

This is a course that can't be done online. We need physical presence and it comes Free. So it's up to you. Arrange yourself in group, find a venue and just invite me to come in. That's all. I'm starting from Ibadan though. If you are interested, indicate interest here.

You are free to ask ANY questions about it here.

For this training, zero knowledge will be assumed

Hi, I am Ben and a front end dev. I started something like this with a group of developers of different tracks at no cost too.
It will be fine if you can join the team to build budding devs.
Twitter.com/Codefans_
is our twitter page and registration is On.
My Whatsapp digit is on my signature below.
I will await your message.
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by IMO01: 7:08pm On May 23
MT:
Hello,

As part of giving back to the society, if you can form a group and arrange a venue, I want to take you from zero to hero on C# and .Net core. I realise that most people don't know how to approach or break down a problem when confronted with a task (requirement gathering, analysis and design). This is where the journey to programming start. When given a task, you don't need to start writing codes or start thinking about how to write the codes. That's a bad approach. You must learn to break the problem down.

The training will teach u about this, design patterns, design principles, C# , . Net core (Mvc and Web API), Linq and .Net Core EF.

This is a course that can't be done online. We need physical presence and it comes Free. So it's up to you. Arrange yourself in group, find a venue and just invite me to come in. That's all. I'm starting from Ibadan though. If you are interested, indicate interest here.

You are free to ask ANY questions about it here.

For this training, zero knowledge will be assumed

@supremotm add me
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by SUPREMOTM: 8:31pm On May 23
IMO01:

@supremotm add me

Sorry, I left the group.

Delete your phone number please.
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by boscho(m): 11:57pm On May 23
Add me 08062657819
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by IMO01: 2:20am On May 24
SUPREMOTM:

Sorry, I left the group.

Delete your phone number please.

Ok please are u MT
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by SUPREMOTM: 8:20am On May 24
IMO01:

Ok please are u MT

No, send him a PM.
Re: Free Training: C# And .net Core by bigjooe: 3:23pm On May 24
09037197826 pls add me to the group pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Will Never Do Anything Amazing With Your Life / How To Create A Forum Website With Wordpress / Invalid Security Token Error 403 Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.