Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? (723 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Liposure: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen. I wanna know. Is it healthy 2 fall in love with someone you had a one night stand with?

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Froshloaded: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Hmm

Modified
shocked
Blu03:
No
Why?
Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Davash222(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
Ladies and gentlemen. I wanna know. Is it healthy 2 fall in love with someone you had a one night stand with?
There’s nothing wrong with that, IF, she’s not a Nigerian.
Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2020
No
Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Davash222:

what's wrong with Nigerian women? For some absurd reason, every foreign lady is berra??

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Davash222(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
what's wrong with Nigerian women? For some absurd reason, every foreign lady is berra??
Everything is wrong with Nigerian women!!

Is it not a Nigerian lady that created a thread here to complain how her Brother in law is finishing her ‘pot of soup’?
I mean, out of all the problems we have in this country, it’s only ‘pot of soup’ that is bothering her. Smh.
A foreign lady can’t be complaining about ‘pot of soup’ on a site viewed by people all of the world.
Make una try to dey get sense, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by viceddy95(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy cheesy they are coming for you..abi no be Nigeria girl you go marry...

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Davash222:

Everything is wrong with Nigerian women!!

Is it not a Nigerian lady that created a thread here to complain how her Brother in law is finishing her ‘pot of soup’?
I mean, out of all the problems we have in this country, it’s only ‘pot of soup’ that is bothering her. Smh.
Make una try to dey get sense, abeg.
I get your point, okay? It's okay to have preferences, it's wrong to just troll.
The question the opportunity asked is, ' one night stand and falling in love: Healthy or not?
Your reply was that with any other lady apart from a Nigerian, it's okay.

So if the op falls in love with some random stranger it's fine as long as she's from Zimbabwe or Australia or Brazil. But anything Nigerian isn't healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Davash222(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:

So if the opportunity falls in love with some random stranger it's fine as long as she's from Zimbabwe or Australia or Brazil. But anything Nigerian isn't healthy.

Definitely. Now, you're getting the point.

And, that wasn't a troll. It happened here.
Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Davash222:

Definitely. Now, you're getting the point.

And, that wasn't a troll. It happened here.
okay. Well I think it takes a lonely or insecure guy to fall in love with a woman he had a one night stand with.

He can like her personality; that's if they knew each other or chatted a while before going under the sheets, but to fall in love.... It's weird.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Davash222(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
okay. Well I think it takes a lonely or insecure guy to fall in love with a woman he had a one night stand with.

He can like her personality; that's if they knew each other or chatted a while before going under the sheets, but to fall in love.... It's weird.

If you're not a Nigerian and your sex game is tight, I can fall in love with you after a one night stand. Love happens, dear.
Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2020
na so emeka do go marry spirit....dat year.
Re: One Night Stand And Falling In Love: Healthy Or Not? by Sexyliciousbri: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
ask her out! i honestly think relationships that start as one night stands are really fun and awesome

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me From Your Experience.. / How I Ended Up Paying For My Boyfriend’s Wedding To Another Woman / ”I Met My Wife In Night Club” – Reggie Rockstone Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.