Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month (3108 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Scenes From A Nairalander's Wedding Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by AnalQueenluci: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladies forever has infitrated the thread with their hate

2 Likes

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
coward ,y not marry from Edo ,delta or igboland if u are brave enough,

Yes sir honey " is that not wat u want to be hereing even when you are eating ogbono ,Banga ,edikangkong ,owerri soup instead of egusi soup in ur freezer.

who offend you self? Is like you have been disturbed by some thing or someone.
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by AnalQueenluci: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

I can only see one on your Dp and I have to agree with you.

I suspects she and Funmisticqueen2 are dsame person running both accounts ,because of hatred they nurture! IsWell

2 Likes

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by AnalQueenluci: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
zeedof:
who offend you self? Is like you have been disturbed by some thing or someone.

No one offended her ,just people she mur##ered in potharcort are after her! Look at her wicked face

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
leksite120:
Homebase? I don't understand, are u in abroad. What's wrong with wearing that, sir, sorry to say, u are sick sir..

So they should put on suit and rope on their neck before they can be identified as civilized or educated people..
thanks for your response to that nonentity. They just pick phone and type...
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by cooljoe(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
this is so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

No one offended her ,just people she mur##ered in potharcort are after her! Look at her wicked face
. She need help, I hope people around her knows what she's battling with before is too late for her.
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
MrCork:

.. am from a rich area of London call Pekam & we don't dress like u Homebase people lookin like farmer...or hunter of rat & rabbit
..who were traditional cloths in 2020??(really really shaking my head)
angry
clap for your self Mr Yankee living in a rich area of London call Pekam....
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
those women that killed their husband are from those area?
she's frustrated from her quote
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
liar! U have no evidence
you are the evidence
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

How can someone so little be consumer by such level of bitterness.
I hope she get her sense back before is too late
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
zeedof:
She will when reality catches up with her.

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
Ladies forever has infitrated the thread with their hate
frustrated people
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
she is from sokoto state! She might be innocent though
if she is yes yes woman, will she kill her husband?

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
As 4 dis marriage it will last because it is called " Awusa Yes sir marriage " in agbor slang

even if the man is a chronic cheater "Yes sir"

Wicked as a devil " yes sir my husband"

Woman beater " yes honey"

Fvck all weak women mtchewwwww
For once, I agree with you, except your first paragraph.
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
zeedof:
happy married life.I Wish you receive whatever you and your significant other need to build a longlasting Happy home and raise up children who are icons to society.

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
zeedof:
she should continue, last last she will end up baby mama
This is wrong, as a Soon to be head of a household, you should display more maturity than this, instead of descending to her level.
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Rekhina(f): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
For once, I agree with you, except your first paragraph.
hahahaha grin, it will last u know am bundle of experience ,
We have halfmen in nigerdelta marrying fulani women on a daily basis cos of that fact
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Rekhina(f): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
if she is yes yes woman, will she kill her husband?

she has had it "Hear " I mean " hear in her throat
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

I suspects she and Funmisticqueen2 are dsame person running both accounts ,because of hatred they nurture! IsWell
Never ever in your life, mistake me, for that idiot Rehkina and that group of ret@rded lesbians again. I am not in the mood to quarrel with you. My energy and time is too precious. Don't try it again.

A whole Major in the armed forces, begging for my attention by mentioning my name in this manner. What a shame!
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Rekhina(f): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

I swear I go show u , am not just a female n u know dat!
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
happy married life.I Wish you receive whatever you and your significant other need to build a longlasting Happy home and raise up children who are icons to society.
amen thank you
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Rekhina(f): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
zeedof:
I talking to u paid the bride price of my man indirectly ,that's lil about me ,
And my friend did likewise!

If not that he is possessed by a selfish demon called hshabog I would have told u am married ,
So stop talking like a kid , if marry my type u will feel heaven on Earth instead of that hausa woman ,am a Moslem 2 u know wink cheesy
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Rekhina(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
This is wrong, as a Soon to be head of a household, you should display more maturity than this, instead of descending to her level.
grin hahaha u ug.ly monk.ey . knew I have a way of exposing inexperienced men
He will tell his wife viewing now " honey I was carried away by the hate from that daughter of karashika rekhinat" smiley lol

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
I talking to u paid the bride price of my man indirectly ,that's lil about me ,
And my friend did likewise!

If not that he is possessed by a selfish demon called hshabog I would have told u am married ,
So stop talking like a kid , if marry my type u will feel heaven on Earth instead of that hausa woman ,am a Moslem 2 u know wink cheesy
keep it up
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by giancarlo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
congratulations. God will bless your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by Rekhina(f): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Funmisticqueen the hippo feeling she is somebody , A slimy dull snake claiming a woman , it will take u 109yrs to reach my level
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zeedof(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
giancarlo:
congratulations. God will bless your marriage.
amen
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by zexy2030(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
As 4 dis marriage it will last because it is called " Awusa Yes sir marriage " in agbor slang

even if the man is a chronic cheater "Yes sir"

Wicked as a devil " yes sir my husband"

Woman beater " yes honey"

Fvck all weak women mtchewwwww
You can't eat my dick raw...ntooor
Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by MrCork: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
zeedof:

tank u..I no!! wink

1 Like

Re: Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month by AnalQueenluci: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Never ever in your life, mistake me, for that idiot Rehkina and that group of ret@rded lesbians again. I am not in the mood to quarrel with you. My energy and time is too precious. Don't try it again.

A whole Major in the armed forces, begging for my attention by mentioning my name in this manner. What a shame!

Did you disappoint ? No u can never!
Kids grin so as a major I shud go blank?**

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please!!!!! Try This Products For Glow Up During Quarantine / 4 Surprising Sexual Health Benefits Of ‘miracle Fruit’, Goron Tula / My Girlfriend Just Hurt Me So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.