Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) (444 Views)

Nigerian Super Star Burna Boy Charges $500,000 Per International Show,(shocking / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) by Nksleek: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
A young boy was captured in a viral video after he pulled a stick to attack church ushers for directing him to a pew to sit during church service in Udu, Delta State.

Narrating in between sobs, the lad bearing the stick as a weapon vehemently refused to be consoled, stating that the ushers had no right to monitor or ask him to sit on a pew against his wish.

The ushers also captured in the video, stood and blocked the church entrance to prevent him from going inside.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/02/10/trending-young-boy-charges-at-church-ushers-pulls-wood-to-attack-them-video/

Re: Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Church ushers them own sef too much. I go enter church them go first profile you with eyes. Come send you go one side. You press phone dem go eye you. You too look one direction dem go eye you. Those ones even better. Na the sleep part dey pain me pass. You dose small na tap. That year for assemblies of God church them go say make I stand up. Ah ah. Someone cannot sleep in his father's house in peace again?
That's why I love Cele. Ushers dey for door. If I tire I dey target when we dey bow down. Na there I go off light. Sleep like mad. Usher go look assume say I dey see vision. Hehehe.
They are important though. God loves order. And they make it happen. Else with the Yanshes that abound in some churches and the kind boys Wey full church now transition from house of God to house of dogs no go reach ten seconds. Boys Wey no send fit dance one corner for church
Re: Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) by Officialgarri: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
All I see here is bad parenting.
Re: Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) by Nksleek: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Trending! Young Boy Charges At Church Ushers, Pulls Wood To Attack Them (video) by SavonEric: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
All I see here is bad parenting.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Meet The British Youtuber Giving Away Free Samsung PhonesTo Nigerians15days Left / What The Bible Says About Coronavirus / Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 20th 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.