Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Embracing My Weight With Plus-sized Confidence - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Embracing My Weight With Plus-sized Confidence (262 Views)

Celebrate Your Curves: Embrace Confidence With Plus Size Fajas Designed For Ever / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos / Join Me In My Weight Loss Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embracing My Weight With Plus-sized Confidence by Theladysroom: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
I know how it feels to take two or more deep breaths, bend and suck belle before hooking the button of my favourite jeans. I know the feeling so well that I became obsessed with my body, hating the way I looked and wanting to be several sizes smaller. In Nigeria, it’s another added frustration, having to squeeze in a space meant for two in public transportation, aka Danfo. You can feel people’s eyes on you, complaining in their minds why you picked that exact spot to sit. Some others will outrightly attack you for being chubby. The joke of it all!
https://theladysroom.ng/embracing-my-weight-with-plus-sized-confidence/

(1) (Reply)

China Corona Virus: Take A Step Back. / Please How Can You Help Someone To Stop Drinking? / Is Health Supplement Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.