Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos (58069 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by IamHeWrites: 1:49am On Dec 05, 2017
A yoga instructor, Jessamyn Stanley who is breaking the norm With over 350 thousand Instagram followers loves to strike different poses in lingerie while inspiring others.

She shared these photos of her showing off her incredible flexibility and wrote;
"It is hard to be confident in yourself. Social media makes it look easy and sometimes even glamorous, but it’s not. My struggle towards self-confidence and self-love is constantly evolving. In my experience, self-hate doesn’t miraculously go away. It takes work. Showing up for that work is what’s most important. So every day, I come back to the drawing board.

I wipe away yesterday’s actions and try to release both the good and the bad emotions. I try to be compassionate towards myself. I try to show myself love instead of hate. It is hard. I was not trained to love myself. I’m not good at it.

And I don’t live in a world that wants me to love myself. But this work isn’t about a hashtag or a movement- it’s about survival. I must love myself in order to survive. That’s the goal. Everything else is just extra."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-shows-off.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by IamHeWrites: 1:52am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Amazing!

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Yoga instructor that can not shape her ClothBelle
Is that one a GYMINIST?? grin

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 05, 2017
you know you have an ugly body. you just want to disgust people. smh

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 2:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Nyaaaahmah!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by ShayGirl(f): 2:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Chai! undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Khd95(m): 3:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Yoga and u are still not in shape

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Khd95(m): 3:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Daniel2060:
Yoga instructor that can not shape her ClothBelle
Is that one a GYMINIST?? grin

Ohhhh laawwd funkeeeeee

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 3:17am On Dec 05, 2017
plz is there another meaning to flexible?

5 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Chicagoesontop: 3:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Stretch marks don finish this one nyash ... I dropped back my Vaseline and walks out of this thread !!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by derecho(m): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2017
WORRIED OR LONELY?SEE THE VIDEO BELOW
CHALLENGE YOUR MIND WITH PROFITABLE THINGS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kMANX0W5Wg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by mokaflex(m): 4:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Yoga instructor abi summasult instructor? See belle grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Pappyto: 4:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Yoga instructor my foot.... see body like MICHELIN tyre.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by ibkkk(f): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't understand the reason for this semi-nude something now.

5 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by lee007(m): 4:46am On Dec 05, 2017
This is highly disrespectful to the late Oba whose picture you have used. Pls let's have some decency at least.
mokaflex:
Yoga instructor abi summasult instructor? See belle grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by earthsync(f): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2017
she's comfortable in her own skin, good for her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Martin0(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2017
O boygringrin
Lefulefu,gypsey shaybebaby abeg make una come see ooogringringrin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by BabaIjebuXL(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
you know you have an ugly body. you just want to disgust people. smh

There is nothing ugly about her, she is thick and sexy.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

There is nothing ugly about her, she is thick and sexy.
thick indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:
I don't understand the reason for this semi-nude something now.
waiting for yours like......grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by festwiz(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Disgusting!

No offence to fat ladies, but, this is like watching pap (akamu) doing yoga.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by chudyprince: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Fat women always makes me feel honey kiss

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by bayocanny: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by columbus007(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2017
She's so sweet I swear down smiley

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Stretch marks don finish this one nyash ... I dropped back my Vaseline and walks out of this thread !!

cheesy
bruv i threw my vaseline far far away after i saw the first pic.............this disgusting shii just spoilt my mood and i no sure say i go use my vaseline for a week cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by hypnotic(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A yoga instructor, Jessamyn Stanley who is breaking the norm With over 350 thousand Instagram followers loves to strike different poses in lingerie while inspiring others.

She shared these photos of her showing off her incredible flexibility and wrote;
"It is hard to be confident in yourself. Social media makes it look easy and sometimes even glamorous, but it’s not. My struggle towards self-confidence and self-love is constantly evolving. In my experience, self-hate doesn’t miraculously go away. It takes work. Showing up for that work is what’s most important. So every day, I come back to the drawing board.

I wipe away yesterday’s actions and try to release both the good and the bad emotions. I try to be compassionate towards myself. I try to show myself love instead of hate. It is hard. I was not trained to love myself. I’m not good at it.

And I don’t live in a world that wants me to love myself. But this work isn’t about a hashtag or a movement- it’s about survival. I must love myself in order to survive. That’s the goal. Everything else is just extra."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-shows-off.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
na all diz type dey love like Patriots �����
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2017
You could have gotten your point across without the needless body exposure

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
despite all the yoga, the flexibility and the fitness..she still did not lose all that massive weight?! shocked

Her case is irredeemable mehn..so sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by donlucabrazi(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed

You all should quit the criticisms already. The thread says "Yoga Instructor shows off her FLEXIBILTY and not SIX PACKS".....and from the pics, she's quite flexible for her size!......

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities. How many of us can proudly show off every part of our body without feeling ashamed?

Most of these savage comments are from people who wish on a daily basis they had firmer, Larger, or smaller boobs....Bigger/Longer Diicks, pointed noses, bigger Asses, and so on. Yet here we are feeling so righteous in a faceless forum. Shame on you all....

To you out there feeling ashamed of your body. Pls do not let the world redefine you. You are beautiful the way you are and they are people secretly wishing they were like you. You did not create yourself did you?

With that said, do the best best you can to change the things you can about yourself. Eat right and exercise frequently. For the things you cannot change, accept them and move on. There's someone out there who loves you just as u are

I don't know why I'm writing this episode. I believe I was led by the spirit. It is my firm believe that this little contribution will comfort someone out there and be a source of inspiration to others!

Thanks and God bless us all
#ENDSARS

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Vaseline crew will be megasonically disappointed.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by UbanmeUdie: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.