Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (295969 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by nazablossom(f): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Foxie:
Nigerian Graduates have sense na! Add you to a WhatsApp group for what reason exactly? If it was a WhatsApp group that was created, would you have found this thread? The little information that has been disseminated on this platform can a WhatsApp group be better than it?
Y'all acting desperate, exposing your numbers to scammers and what not! Truly, most of our Nigerian Graduates are unemployable. It's a pity.
It's very annoying. How can graduates be this naive

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Heineken:
I'm telling you but the country is sick.

...very very
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by nazablossom(f): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mhizztemidire:
Good afternoon peeps. I generated my slip about three days ago and I took a screenshot. Today I want to print and I logged in to print only for me to be asked to login again. This kept happening up till now. I still can't download or print. I will be redirected to long in first. Dunno what to do. Anyone with ideas?
Did you try logging in when asked to?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Juliearth:

...very very
it's definitely gon be fine in the end... Sure. It can't continue this way. Ogadinma
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
GraceSmile1:

It must be the network.keep trying

Yes, thanks. Its resolved now
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ceejeh(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=efe21 post=86888607]

It is as real as a nagging house wife demanding for house upkeep money from her husband. LoL. It's .com on the national dailies where it was advertised. Success ahead! Shalom

Funny response cheesy
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by yetty247(f): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
please help... I have applied but I used my Call up number since I don't have the certificate number yet

what should I do please
our Pop is on 5th next month
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
yetty247:
please help... I have applied but I used my Call up number since I don't have the certificate number yet

what should I do please
our Pop is on 5th next month

Well you can still be called for the screening. They just want to know the authenticity of your certificate. That is all.

So keep your hope alive.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I have received countless compliant messages concerning this ongoing INEC applications.
I have lost counts of how many successful applications i did today alone.
So for those having issues, take your time to read this so that you will know how to go about it.

For new application;

Once you register (use Gmail preferably) and you have verify your email. Login into your own profile, first thing to do is choosing the position you want to apply for. If you don't do that, the portal will choose any random position for you and you won't know until you submit.
To choose position, look at the left corner of your screen, you will see the listed menu, click on jobs, then the 3positions will pop up. Read the requirements for each position before you apply for the position you fit in.

Then click apply, it will takes you back to your dashboard to continue your normal application.
Edit all the necessary things before you upload passport. Once you upload it, it won't show immediately, just log out and log in back, then it will come up.

Pls do not generate application number until your passport shows up. Generate application number is submission of your application which can't be edited again.

For those having uploading issues;
Once you upoad your passport, and you have seen that it has upload but not showing, logout and login again, it will come up, then you can submit.

For NYSC number palava;

For the newbies, in any recruitments, if they are asking of NYSC No, they are asking of your certificate numberbwhich always starts with A0 not call up number. Call up number is for school, nobody cares about that, so you must not your NYSC certificate no.

NCE/OND applicant don't need to fill in anything at the NYSC stage.

Most government agencies do verify that Number, that is why they request for it.
The traffic on the site is getting much, so it will slow down the application. The best time is in the night and mid night.
It can be done both on phones and PC with good connections.

If you are still having issues or you want us to apply for you, you can get in touch with us at;
Instinct Computer Consult
Call/WhatsApp: 08029359634

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Dailyhappenings: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
INEC Recruitment: Past Questions And Answers Free
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/inec-recruitment-test-questions-and.html
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Mavchamp(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
fabem:

Same site. Just that you choose different position, which is the last. It is meant for NCE/ND holders.

Am talking about the C.V part
How do I fill it
Since it doesn't wanna update without the NYSC number
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mavchamp:

Am talking about the C.V part
How do I fill it
Since it doesn't wanna update without the NYSC number

Everything you need is there already.

Under CV
NYSC: Input 000000000 it will update.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
The site is now working without a glitch, unlike before.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Dailyhappenings: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
For Those Yet To Be Shortlisted For NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/for-those-yet-to-be-shortlisted-for.html
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Heineken:
it's definitely gon be fine in the end... Sure. It can't continue this way. Ogadinma

I hope so, bro.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
I dont see y some people will still prefer Whatsapp groups(i believe its hoarding of information and its selfish.
After the conclusion of the recruitment is tenable please if u know you prefer Whatsapp group chats, kindly leave this group.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Is the nysc recruitment legit? Can't find any thread about it
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abilityC: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
people are just too desperate walai
CBNwords:

This one even try small, for Facebook ehn, na so them dey throway number anyhow for some groups and pages. Them go advertise scholarship, pesin go drop em number say make dem add am up. Imagine.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abilityC: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
I have yet to fill in my experience and certificates details before applying and now i can edit who design this site like this na,
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by hpymoment(f): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
abilityC:
I have yet to fill in my experience and certificates details before applying and now i can edit who design this site like this na,

How to bypass the core knowledge and certification is my challenge. It usually redirect me to an offline pop message that will tell me to fill my name, email and a message.

Please someone with a solution to it should help me please.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by AududuNine11: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
For Those Yet To Be Shortlisted For NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/for-those-yet-to-be-shortlisted-for.html

Stop posting nonsense upandan just to generate traffic to your site.

WHich NNPC Graduate Trainee Programme are you talking about? The one they just concluded or the one your village chief is organizing? angry

12 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abilityC: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
hpymoment:

How to bypass the core knowledge and certification is my challenge. It usually redirect me to an offline pop message that will tell me to fill my name, email and a message.

Please someone with a solution to it should help me please.
i dont understand , if you select core knowledge you can update and move on....
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Mavchamp(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
fabem:

Everything you need is there already.

Under CV
NYSC: Input 000000000 it will update.

Thanks a lot
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by hpymoment(f): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
abilityC:
i dont understand , if you select core knowledge you can update and move on....

Mine doesn't update angry

Modified: i have been able to update. Changed browser

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by crowther15(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Mavchamp:

How do I apply for that...
Pls is there another link for that?
it is the first one on the job advert
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by yetty247(f): 3:12am On Feb 24, 2020
fabem:

Well you can still be called for the screening. They just want to know the authenticity of your certificate. That is all.

So keep your hope alive.

Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Veniscy: 3:17am On Feb 24, 2020
I just input my matric number since I don't have the nysc certificate yet.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zimri(m): 5:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Veniscy:
I just input my matric number since I don't have the nysc certificate yet.

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2020
iamawara:

grin it was advertised on the national daily.... It is real
I think what he meant was that a recruitment of this magnitude officially have to be shown on the recognized INEC official website, and about National dailies anyone that can pay for the page can advertise virtually anything, and If they are scammers they get people personal details and bid with time to latter dupe them and if they are not scammers they get massive traffic and they get money via Adsense.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2020
nazablossom:
It's very annoying. How can graduates be this naive
Many graduates are just graduated by name not intellect, desperation to get a federal job by hook or crook exposes them to fraudsters who will dupe them, and with the way jobs are gotten in Nigeria they find it difficult to know the difference between the real fraudsters, those who sell job slots and faith in the normal process to be given the job based on merit.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ayo6hammiey(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2020
PLS ABOUT THE NYSC NUMBER REQUESTED, IS IT NYSC CALL UP NUMBER OR THE CERTIFICATE NUMBER PLEASE?

Simple mistake like this can cost somebody ooo
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ayima: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2020
akanbiaa:
I think what he meant was that a recruitment of this magnitude officially have to be shown on the recognized INEC official website, and about National dailies anyone that can pay for the page can advertise virtually anything, and If they are scammers they get people personal details and bid with time to latter dupe them and if they are not scammers they get massive traffic and they get money via Adsense.
Ogar go and rest please, Inec is recruiting.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.