Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (295962 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Lastanza: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Please I keep getting the '' you have not given the correct email address'' response when I try to sign up. My email is correct. What do I do?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by mercyland93(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Pls, can anyone tell me the original site. Av been trying to open, but it's linkin to another place.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by JasonScoolari: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Juliearth:

INEC is recruiting, but NYSC isnt. NYSC is only trying to create a pool /database of unemployed graduates.
Many thanks.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Mhizztemidire(f): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Keep trying most especially @ midnight.
It's network

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Many thanks.

You are welcome bro
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by hillaboi(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2020
What career prospects do a young man have with INEC?. Specifically, between NNPC and INEC, where is better? I need wise inputs plz
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Skydweller(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2020
I need help. I want to apply for a friend. I tried to sign up to no avail.

I need help.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by FanOfMyself: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
hillaboi:
What career prospects do a young man have with INEC?. Specifically, between NNPC and INEC, where is better? I need wise inputs plz
Did you get the nnpc APL?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ozen: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
hillaboi:
What is career prospect? Who dey talk of career prospects. My brother govt job na govt job o. Fight very hard to get anyone of them you can get. When you get am, the prospects will make you live above an average Nigerian.
Forget prospects and get a federal govt job first

14 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by obinoral1179(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Keep trying most especially @ midnight.
It's network
I'm finding it difficult to download and print the application slip, any help on that..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Try again in the midnight or very early in the morning. If you are going to try now, you are going to determine to wait long while it is loading.

It always downloads eventually but most of us always give up when we are not getting anything within a minute. However, run it on a very good internet server.
obinoral1179:
I'm finding it difficult to download and print the application slip, any help on that..

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by coolangel54(f): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Go to page 1 to see it
mercyland93:
Pls, can anyone tell me the original site.
Av been trying to open, but it's linkin to another place.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by thablogger: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guys, ExxonMobil Oil & Gas has started their full recruitment for undergraduate and graduate, check am sharps

APPLY HERE>>>>

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Spark2: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
I submitted my application to a wrong position what can I do to correct this please?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spark2:
I submitted my application to a wrong position what can I do to correct this please?
nothing can be done sis.. You've submitted already.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Loop1: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spark2:

one less competitor to worry about .thank you village people grin grin grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Spark2: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Loop1:

*one less competitor to worry about .thank you village people* grin grin grin grin grin.

You'd be shocked. I've sent them a mail to cancel my application. I will start a fresh application with a new email. I'd be ready for the worst
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lonikit: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
mercyland93:
Pls, can anyone tell me the original site.
Av been trying to open, but it's linkin to another place.
https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spark2:

You'd be shocked. I've sent them a mail to cancel my application. I will start a fresh application with a new email. I'd be ready for the worst
what were u tryin 2 apply 4
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by yusufhaji(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spark2:

please what's their email address?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by sweetjohn(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Juliearth:
To all those talking about nysc recruitment, I think its noteworthy to undersrand that the aforementioned organization is not recruiting, but what it seeks to do is to create a pool for unemployed graduates who have served, available vacancies known to them would be updated on the site and interested candidates (who have earlier filled in their details on this page) can apply. BUT unlike the conventional method of filling in your details for each job, all the candidate needs do is upload his/her details on the job website. I hope this helps and this is subject to constructive criticism.
I ve this thought the very first day I registered. I concur with you. I think they are just trying to save details of NYSC candidates that ve served for ease of applying for a vacancy when advertised. I advise every served or exempted NYSC members to registered and leave it that way. I think it's legit and not fake. I also think they are not employing at the moment, but when a vacancy is advertise you can just apply without any need of filling the form again
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
sweetjohn:
I ve this thought the very first day I registered. I concur with you. I think they are just trying to save details of NYSC candidates that ve served for ease of applying for a vacancy when advertised. I advise to every served or exempted NYSC members to registered and leave it that way. I think it's legit and not fake. I also think they are not employing at the moment, but when a vacancy is advertise you can just apply without any need of filling the form again
Or just a way to generate traffic by website owners to earn via Google Adsense.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by sweetjohn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
akanbiaa:
Or just a way to generate traffic by website owners to earn via Google Adsense.
No sir, I don't think so
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
sweetjohn:
No sir, I don't think so
So what is the NYSC job website?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by efe21: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Loop1:

one less competitor to worry about .thank you village people grin grin grin grin grin.

LoL! My guy my guy! Nah wa for u oooooo. LoL. I just dey laugh since. Funniest comment. Village people don suffer for your hand I swear. LoL.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why cant you work more on getting traffic organically instead of depending on third party platform?
Meanwhile, I have premium themes (not nulled or cracked) for sale. The themes are from happythemes.com. clean, light and fast.
thablogger:
Guys, ExxonMobil Oil & Gas has started their full recruitment for undergraduate and graduate, check am sharps

APPLY HERE>>>>

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by meekah: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
hillaboi:
which of them have offer you employment?

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by meekah: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Heineken:
nothing can be done sis.. You've submitted already.
use another email address with a different phone number and if possible if you can use another picture that is slightly different from the first one you use, good luck
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by pes2019: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spark2:

Create another email, another phone number, and reapply, interchange middle name and surname.

Nothing spoil ok
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
sweetjohn:
I ve this thought the very first day I registered. I concur with you. I think they are just trying to save details of NYSC candidates that ve served for ease of applying for a vacancy when advertised. I advise every served or exempted NYSC members to registered and leave it that way. I think it's legit and not fake. I also think they are not employing at the moment, but when a vacancy is advertise you can just apply without any need of filling the form again
please how did u go about the nysc video cv url
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by crowther15(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spark2:

Seriously enhhh this country with the search for jobs. sad lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.