Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (296124 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by zeenaman: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2020
What next after generate application slip? It's taking me back to the home page without acknowledging the success of the application. Is that typical please?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning fam. Please before I submit there is one thing I want to confirm. In the core knowledge area, am selecting for just one area that applies to me or am I to make a selection in each section they provided. Please help me out I don't want to make mistakes.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Esji80(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
Good morning fam. Please before I submit there is one thing I want to confirm. In the core knowledge area, am selecting for just one area that applies to me or am I to make a selection in each section they provided. Please help me out I don't want to make mistakes.
select d ones applicable to you

For the other sections ;;;select general/other

U've to select atleast one from each each if not it will not update or save
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Esji80:
select d ones applicable to you

For the other sections ;;;select general/other

U've to select atleast one from each each if not it will not update or save
thanks alot.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Collee(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2020
www.motivsub.com is a site where transaction can be done easily. MTN 1g is � #445 MTN 2g is �#890 Glo, Airtel are also available. You can as well resell at your own price. Learn more by visiting www.motivsub.com Or through this link https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Ayima:
Ogar go and rest please, Inec is recruiting.
Why do graduates of nowadays lack patience ,never take their time to read through before making comments and very rude and insultive ? Can you show where I stated that they are not recruiting? And I know pride will not make you apologize for your mistakes but you can prove me wrong. That is how many young people push away their God sent helpers because of their bad attitude which they are making no effort to positively change. But I do not blame you since it is topic like this you post https://www.nairaland.com/4111076/deadly-benefits-being-cultist and you want to work with INEC
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Emily22(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2020
akanbiaa:
Why do graduates of nowadays lack patience ,never take their time to read through before making comments and very rude and insultive ? Can you show where I stated that they are not recruiting? And I know pride will not make you apologize for your mistakes but you can pove me wrong. That is how many young people push away their God sent helpers because of their bad attitude which they are making no effort to positively change. But I do not blame you since it is topic like this you post https://www.nairaland.com/4111076/deadly-benefits-being-cultist and you want to work with INEC

Fatality

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zimri(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
akanbiaa:
Why do graduates of nowadays lack patience ,never take their time to read through before making comments and very rude and insultive ? Can you show where I stated that they are not recruiting? And I know pride will not make you apologize for your mistakes but you can prove me wrong. That is how many young people push away their God sent helpers because of their bad attitude which they are making no effort to positively change. But I do not blame you since it is topic like this you post https://www.nairaland.com/4111076/deadly-benefits-being-cultist and you want to work with INEC

I give up cry

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by kev123(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
comtem2011:
The certificate number is what they are asking for now.

But come to think of it, all school results have its own serial number and matric number but if u have issues with ur result what they will ask for is ur matric number not d serial number of d result... Hope I'm making sense sha
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by iamawara(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
akanbiaa:
I think what he meant was that a recruitment of this magnitude officially have to be shown on the recognized INEC official website, and about National dailies anyone that can pay for the page can advertise virtually anything, and If they are scammers they get people personal details and bid with time to latter dupe them and if they are not scammers they get massive traffic and they get money via Adsense.

Bros. I was told about this recruitment 3 days before publication, not a big deal..... Recruitments like this are hardly done on the official websites now a days, u can see how ndlea did theirs.

And for the national dailies, u think say na Linda ikeji blog ? grin grin or you think they publish any trash they receive from people grin ? Abeg u and the other guy can continue to dig and dig

6 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gr8Hamlaw:
Brethren, my passport did not show on my application slip but it showed on my portal. Please is there anything I can do?
Print directly from your page.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by oazeez1991(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
kev123:

But come to think of it, all school results have its own serial number and matric number but if u have issues with ur result what they will ask for is ur matric number not d serial number of d result... Hope I'm making sense sha

In reference 2 ur opinion, if we are 2 go by relating it 2 d issue on ground, den definitely State Code wud pass more 4 it as it's d one dat is actually serving as Matric Number.

But, it's not wat's require, wat's require is d Cert Number (A0________).

Moreover, d organizations (schools & nysc) nd dia approaches are different.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by UdemeJoshua(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pls am in Germany ,is inec recruiting??
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ayima: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
akanbiaa:
I wonder if someone like you can read a passage and answer the questions correctly. The topic I created that you are making reference to, all the information was in the heading of that topic. Do you understand the meaning of deadly?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Thelma34: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
I dont think NYSC is recruiting...that site looks fake to me

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ozen: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thelma34:
Thelma34 please stop this your doubt and do what others are doing
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by JasonScoolari: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thelma34:
NYSC or INEC?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by AududuNine11: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Veniscy:
I just input my matric number since I don't have the nysc certificate yet.

Lol

You have done well

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Mavchamp(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thelma34:

INEC not NYSC please
Try and read through before dropping ur comment.

Madam Site detector
Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by AududuNine11: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thelma34:

NYSC?

Spirit of confusion is confused... Lol

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by AududuNine11: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
UdemeJoshua:
Pls am in Germany ,is inec recruiting??

NO, they are not.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Preshhy: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mavchamp:

INEC not NYSC please
Try and read through before dropping ur comment.

Madam Site detector
Thanks

Nysc is also recruiting...she's not wrong and the site does look fake
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Am not able to generate my acknowledgement slip. It keeps returning me to the log in page. Please help
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Providence1441: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Preshhy:

Pls share the link to the site
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ChukwuToobig(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2020
Having issues with uploading your Passport on the INEC Recruitment portal? Help from above is on the way. Call or WhatsApp 07062916200. Then, send the prospective passport to me through WhatsApp for photoediting
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by aliyu156(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2020
please any body with past questions
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:36am On Feb 25, 2020
To all those talking about nysc recruitment, I think its noteworthy to undersrand that the aforementioned organization is not recruiting, but what it seeks to do is to create a pool for unemployed graduates who have served, available vacancies known to them would be updated on the site and interested candidates (who have earlier filled in their details on this page) can apply. BUT unlike the conventional method of filling in your details for each job, all the candidate needs do is upload his/her details on the job website. I hope this helps and this is subject to constructive criticism.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2020
kev123:

Why are you people still pondering on this?.. Different schools of thought exist,but what INEC wants is your certificate number. Can this issue slide already, please?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Thelma34:

Yes, they are not, please refer to my latest comment on this.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Ozen:

Thelma34 please stop this your doubt and do what others are doing

She is right though.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
NYSC or INEC?

INEC is recruiting, but NYSC isnt. NYSC is only trying to create a pool /database of unemployed graduates.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Preshhy:

NYSC is not recruiting. Its just a pool

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.