Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens (54204 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by rottennaija(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So US is now Islamic country bah... Or Al Qaeda is waging war against Islamic belief?? Walie You try oo, just sit down there they deny ur belief as a way of denying ur god allah.. You'll just found out that no VIRGIN will welcome you in garden of xxxx called Jannah

OK, first, when you go through my post, you will realize I am a Christian, been one all my life.

Second, I actually expected you to try and an investigate of the US actually created Al Qaeda and for what purpose?

Third, you should realize that the US is not necessarily a Christian nation just as Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Poske95(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wished it was news.read from my sickest figment of imagination
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by omodave(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
We are still going to be seeing this and many more with the way we think and talk in this country concerning issues that matter most to us.... I pray someone one day ignite the right sense into us that will pave way for a practical change.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by alfasexy: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
DMerciful:
When will the retribution of 1966 pogrom end?!

Never!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by DMerciful(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
After 36,000 deaths already, if they make a formal apology, we should be merciful enough to accept it and consider they've atoned for their iniquity. Blessed are the merciful!
alfasexy:

Never!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by tundess: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
The "rubber-stamp" NASS leadership met GMB to discuss "insecurity ".
Meanwhile, Buratai is busy. Reassigning officers from the NSA's office because he is dragging with their boss. Over what, only God knows.
The only credential GMB has over his predecessor, being a former military junta leader, and logically better prepared on understanding the issues relating to security, has been proven to be a sham.
Economy-wack !
Foreign policy-wack !
Security-wack !
Anti-corruption-wack !
How did he "win" again ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by alfasexy: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
DMerciful:
After 36,000 deaths already, if they make a formal apology, we should be merciful enough to accept it and consider they've atoned for their iniquity. Blessed are the merciful!

Bleep blessing. May I be damned forever as long as this iniquity never departs from them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by chubinwa(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Instead of facing the insecurities in the northeast, they are in afaraukwu in abia state, the hometown of mazi nnamdi kanu chasing and harassing innocent people. They should allow Kanu to bury his parents peacefully
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by kettykings: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
If there's actually a judgment day, Sambo Dasuki and all those who advised Goodluck on the issue of Boko Haram will never get close to the gate of heaven.

Goodluck himself will not make heaven.

The mercenaries —working for FG and those working for BH—will not make heaven

If Ayo Oritsejafor and his fellow CAN executives doesn't come to clear their name, they will rot in hell as well.

Finally, the oppositions who rejoices over the death of people for political and wailing points will not make heaven too

I almost forgot to add the NGOs who give negative and abstract reports to US, thereby preventing countries from selling weapons to us, just so they can be getting funds will be welcomed by Esu himself into a furnace burning with sulphur angry

What of the people who lie about boko haram being technically defeated and those who cheer the liars and play the ostrich when boko haram strikes them hard
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Take it easy
alfasexy:

Bleep blessing. May I be damned forever as long as this iniquity never departs from them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by AgentNairaland(f): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
rottennaija:

OK, first, when you go through my post, you will realize I am a Christian, been one all my life.

Second, I actually expected you to try and an investigate of the US actually created Al Qaeda and for what purpose?

Third, you should realize that the US is not necessarily a Christian nation just as Nigeria.

A devouted Christian will never talk this way.. Just continue denying ur god allah and Islam, heaven is Watching you

No need of investigating, something might happen for a purpose but remember US will never formed an Islamic terrorist group just note that.. US never believe in killing of Christians and Jews purposely for virgins in jannah.. Terrorists from Arab nations living in US has been subdue so get ur facts right sir..

Mind you sir, US will never allow A Muslim to be there President because of terrorists and terrorism embedded in islam
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by chidooh1: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Technically defeated lol, as if a comedian lives in Aso Rock
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by lewis1010: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
THE ANSWER.
CAN THEY DISPUTE IT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
osuofia2:
FEMI ADESINA HOW FAR NA,
FROM ALL OF US AT , WE WISH TO STATE THAT THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS EVIL ACT ARE Igbos AND PDP MEMBERS BECAUSE OUR DADDY THE DARLING PRESIDENT HAS MADE THE COUNTRY THE BEST IN AFRICA. IT IS ONLY OUR DARLING PMB THAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by CSTR2: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
I remember borno giving buhari more than a million votes in 2019.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by poiZon: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
If there's actually a judgment day, Sambo Dasuki and all those who advised Goodluck on the issue of Boko Haram will never get close to the gate of heaven.

If Ayo Oritsejafor and his fellow CAN executives doesn't come to clear their name, they will rot in hell as well.

Finally, the oppositions who rejoices over the death of people for political and wailing points will not make heaven too

I almost forgot to add the NGOs who give negative and abstract reports to US, thereby preventing countries from selling weapons to us, just so they can be getting funds will be welcomed by Esu himself into a furnace burning with sulphur angry
This ur prayer will not make it to heaven gate.
Pray another one
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
back2sender:

Where are the pictures of the burnt vehicles and houses. This location is not in deep down sambisa so taking and sharing pictures of this won't be a problem.

This is a propaganda and lies from Boko Haram.
It's on the news. With live video of the burnt houses and vehicles.
Shame on you
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Amudeneogu: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
I think somebody said that Boko haram has been technically defeated, but who are these ones. What I want to tell those that involve in these killings and those that supporting them is that there is God in heaven and he will judge accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by SavonEric: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Seems most Nigerians don't understand that there are more than one terror group in Nigeria competing with one another for the title of "most deadly".

This wasn't Boko Haram. This was ISWAP.
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
All they will tell you is that BH operatives and terrorists are not true muslims, like say na dem true pass!

phineas:
These people are bringing the era of slave raids back in the 21st century

This is not normal.

moderate muslims must speak up against this evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by GamalNasser: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

You are only stoking curses for yourself , keep playing with fire , to you it's all jokes for pay till you realise you have cursed yourself
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by back2sender: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It's on the news. With live video of the burnt houses and vehicles.
Shame on you
Share the link
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
They cannot cover the whole swathe of the land mass of the at state abi? Tell me, is BH operating in all parts of Borno? Secondly, how come there are enough soldiers to be deployed to a peaceful Abia community that wants to simply honour and bury their dead traditional leaders yet there aren't enough soldiers and security personnel to address the real and present danger of BH terrorist attacks? They are busy harassing innocent Igbos while islamic terrorists are running free in the north from Niger, Zamfara and Adamawa all through Kaduna and Borno? Very funny!

Focusmind:
This is not the time to start attacking Buhari or the government. Fighting a jihadist insurgents is never an easy battle.

Borno state alone is bigger than the whole of South East in LAND MASS. The soldiers and security forces cannot cover that whole swath of that area.

But the government need to engage with the Syrian regime and Russia to learn how they were able to recover a large swath of land from the rebel fighters. Agreed that the rebels in Syria are more of organized fighting force compared to the Gorilla warfare tactics adopted by the Boko Haram Jihadists, let our government devise a more offensive way to tackle this menace especially in areas of intelligence gathering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by rottennaija(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
AgentNairaland:

A devouted Christian will never talk this way.. Just continue denying ur god allah and Islam, heaven is Watching you

No need of investigating, something might happen for a purpose but remember US will never formed an Islamic terrorist group just note that.. US never believe in killing of Christians and Jews purposely for virgins in jannah.. Terrorists from Arab nations living in US has been subdue so get ur facts right sir..

Mind you sir, US will never allow A Muslim to be there President because of terrorists and terrorism embedded in islam

I am not a fanatic...second, you are speaking about a country that masterminded the collapse of two wall trade center buildings leading to thousands of deaths just so that they can invade Afghanistan and later Iraq...

I don't need to be religiously programme to know the inherent nature of man to be vile.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
back2sender:

Share the link
What useless link?
Don't you have tv?
Watch channels or tvc.
It was shown on journalist hangout this evening.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
So after all the wicked lies, dry posturing and boasting, you mean Buhari underestimated the BH? Then why the hell did you think it was okay to attack Jonathan and blame him for purely northern fostered and incubated problems designed only to make him look bad and throw him out of office? This was a full civilian who had never been faced with such issues and yet acquitted himself creditably while in office!
I hope you know Jonathan was also in office for only 5 years and seriously degraded BH after the initial setbacks until Buhari came into office and first ordered all roadblocks/military checkpoints to be removed, giving BH the leeway to infiltrate other areas of the North more easily? In addition to the BH that has since grown in gargantuan proportions from 2015, Nigeria has to deal with supposed bandits who are just BH and fulani herdsmen under a more neutral name. Did we have issues in Niger, Katsina and Zamfara before 2015? Were they under the kind of siege they are now?

The difference between Jonathan's 5 years and that of Buhari is clear; Buhari is a complete failure and a dirty lying bastard to boot!

Officialgarri:

Well, we all should admit he didn't understand the complexity or perhaps, he acted in the way of politicians.
But nevertheless, we cannot underestimate the progress on containing BH, especially when they were once at the peak of almost establishing caliphates in 50% of Northern States and maybe FCT.

But if it was that easy, then I think US should be done with Al-qaeda for 30years. They should have withdrawn their troops in victory from Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
I think I read somewhere that they deployed them to Kaduna and Niger states...
Tonnyray:
Where are those fighter helicopters we just acquired?
Let them deploy them immediately now
Never mind the collateral damage, let's wipe these mofos out once and for all.
This is just the height of it angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by egoldman(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

I can sleep with both eyes closed now. I can go to parties, I can go to church, I can attend public functions , all without fear of bomb blast.

Yeah, tell that to those people that are being killed by the fulani herdsmen since your bubu took over.
Tell that too to those victims of bandits and kidnappers along kaduna Abuja road and finally tell that to people of Borno state.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Go and sleep that sleep in Borno state now let's see. You probably live somewhere in the South and you keep consistently spewing trash as if the threat of BH has ever come that close.

Officialgarri:

I can sleep with both eyes closed now. I can go to parties, I can go to church, I can attend public functions , all without fear of bomb blast.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
They are all focused on Abia and Nnamdi Kanu. That is the sole 'signal' they have now!
Litmus:

The method described above is almost quintessential Bokoharam; now, setting aside the fact that after a decade of this barley altered method, Nigeria military and security services should have worked out how to prevent it, could someone better informed please tell us how is it that military and police aren’t able to at least track them down?

Given 21st century progress in surveillance capability, historic law enforcement lesson learnt, bank robbers have a neigh impossible task today escaping successfully in vehicles and yet such a convoy presumably has a smaller footprint than terrorist mounted on trucks, roaring into town, nosily machine gunning people, burning vehicles and kidnapping and setting off on the highway with kidnapped women and children. Why are they never tracked down? How difficult could it be to track them down, especially given that this is a regular occurrence?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Sarah20A(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
embarassed Buhari is busy chasing Nnamdi kanu like a cat chasing a rat while his children are busy doing what they know how to do best embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.