Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens (54206 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by AgentNairaland(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
rottennaija:

I am not a fanatic...second, you are speaking about a country that masterminded the collapse of two wall trade center buildings leading to thousands of deaths just so that they can invade Afghanistan and later Iraq...

I don't need to be religiously programme to know the inherent nature of man to be vile.

Then what's ur stress since you're not religiously and "Countriciously" programmed??
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by freeze001(f): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Don't mind that one. Once they are in their 'everything not hailing of Buhari/APC is fake news mode', that is how they ask useless questions!

Agboriotejoye:

What useless link?
Don't you have tv?
Watch channels or tvc.
It was shown on journalist hangout this evening.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
dominiick:

Why are you laughing

U really don't know with that picture you are making ppl laugh. grin

Its really not a laughing matter
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Afamsi: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
If there's actually a judgment day, Sambo Dasuki and all those who advised Goodluck on the issue of Boko Haram will never get close to the gate of heaven.

Goodluck himself will not make heaven.

The mercenaries —working for FG and those working for BH—will not make heaven

If Ayo Oritsejafor and his fellow CAN executives doesn't come to clear their name, they will rot in hell as well.

Finally, the oppositions who rejoices over the death of people for political and wailing points will not make heaven too

I almost forgot to add the NGOs who give negative and abstract reports to US, thereby preventing countries from selling weapons to us, just so they can be getting funds will be welcomed by Esu himself into a furnace burning with sulphur angry
And you that exornorate Buhari and apc from blame will receive kisses from the devil when you leave this world.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by maiunguwar: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is the right time for IPOB to start an armed insurrection for the realization of Biafra.The NA is at its weakest point ever.Morale is very low salaries are not paid and the economy is at a point of collapse.Simply put the ,the NA is incapable of fighting boko haram and Biafra separatist at the same time This is the time for a bold,determined push for Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
osuofia2:

LOLS, THE DEAD MEAT GRILLER IS BETTER OFF IN ZOMBIE-ISM THAN ME
grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by rottennaija(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Then what's ur stress since you're not religiously and "Countriciously" programmed??

If after reading all I have written and still cannot see my point, then I wonder what can open your eyes.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Kingspin(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
The people you killed what is the relation with them,? Nothing. Are they in government, ? They don't know you don't know them. They never fight you so why you killed them, ?
Iskamic remain the most stupid religion worldwide and beyond
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by bigcasava1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bokoharam are killing innocent citizens while our Army gallivanting around namdi's house
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by berrystunn(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
If there's actually a judgment day, Sambo Dasuki and all those who advised Goodluck on the issue of Boko Haram will never get close to the gate of heaven.

If Ayo Oritsejafor and his fellow CAN executives doesn't come to clear their name, they will rot in hell as well.

Finally, the oppositions who rejoices over the death of people for political and wailing points will not make heaven too

I almost forgot to add the NGOs who give negative and abstract reports to US, thereby preventing countries from selling weapons to us, just so they can be getting funds will be welcomed by Esu himself into a furnace burning with sulphur angry

Revelation 14:1-4
Only 144k will go to heaven.

I'm 100% sure you will not make heaven too grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by berrystunn(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Afamsi:
And you that exornorate Buhari and apc from blame will receive kisses from the devil when you leave this world.

He is agent of darkness

Any body that believe in B , believe in D. grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Josh44s(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Las las coronavirus go eradicate humans out of the surface of this world. Una own don too much
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by AgentNairaland(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
rottennaija:

If after reading all I have written and still cannot see my point, then I wonder what can open your eyes.

Larra Bro..

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by stieyven(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Catchfirez:
Bokoharam as been technically defeated. Na God go punish bihari and his supporters.

Who Notice the news as of 3years ago as reduce about Boko Haram being killed.

300 boko haram killed in sambisa

500 Boko Haram perish in borno

Nigeria Army kill 800 Boko Haram and destroy there camp.

But Boko Haram still remain solid.

Nigeria Army with there Audio killings.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by shineeye1: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
We call on CAN to immediately move all Christians from the north east of Nigeria and resettle them in safe regions elsewhere, with or without financial assistance of state governments. Let us see if they are truly their brothers keepers!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Rapmoney(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
You will not see that dead audio suya seller on this thread.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Jimi24: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
LIAR OP. Nothing happened in Maidiguri. Auno is the distant town that cowardly Boko Haram attacked killing civilians and kidnapping some.

Boko Haram is no more a military threat. Even.their capacity for bombings have reduced 95%. Just criminality remains from.some of their cells
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by executive12: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sunnycliff:
These are not Muslims. They are not fighting a worthy cause

They are Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by juman(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Very sad.
This was never nigeria of our dream.

Until when this will stop?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by engrchykae(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
DMerciful:
When will the retribution of 1966 pogrom end?!
until the casualties gets to at least 3 million.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
yet, a bunch of senile simpletons and brainless asslickers says boko has been defeated...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Jimi24:
LIAR OP. Nothing happened in Maidiguri. Auno is the distant town that cowardly Boko Haram attacked killing civilians and kidnapping some.

Boko Haram is no more a military threat. Even.their capacity for bombings have reduced 95%. Just criminality remains from.some of their cells
FYI, that auno is a village on the Maiduguri-damaturu road which is the only road regarded as safe to enter into Maiduguri. The other four roads are no go areas. This particular road being attacked is a very bad signal for security of Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by dheolexaone(f): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
But we av defeated Boko Harm since 1963 na

No be talk am o
Na my bubu
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Splashme: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chai ....Naija
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Inforoom: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
This news is false jare. It can't be possible. I thought borno was a peaceful state. A state that had millions of voters coming out to vote for their preferred presidential candidate in the last election. So u mean the state is only peaceful during elections? ETI YA WEREY
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by DannyBrains(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Jesus u love me too much oo...if not that problem came up with regards to my well paid job I got in maiduguri this year...them for don use nigga for kilishi ooo...Now I've gotten a better one in Lasgidi.

MORALS: Don't let unemployment drive you to early grave. Pray to God and do good...good will follow u.

Pray for Nigeria...ur noise here will change nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by AMvanquish: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sirheny007:
And this retard was speaking against Henry Shield for urging the Abia State government to recue that Teacher from Borno.
Here is the Technically defeated terrorist group attacking and Kidnapping citizens brazenly.
Shame on all APC members and its supporters, a party built on lies.
Above all, Shame on me for voting in this party in 2015.

Oga, go and sit down. Is anything new news to you here.. APC or PDP..They are all the same. And when rescuing the woman, please include all the Igbos still making a living in Maiduguri.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by ussv: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2020
How these people continue to get weapon supplies baffles me . Who supplies them weapons ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by dbayei(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2020
God punish the bastard in Aso rock for saying boko Haram hve been defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by edupedia: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2020
rentAcock:
I thought one baba in Aso Rock said Boko Haram has been defeated, annihilated, asphyxiated, decimated and obliterated to smithereens.

Baba is a pathological liar.

Keep using whatever language comes to your IPOB and Biafra flat heads.It is not going to change anything. Boko Haram is no longer a fighting force.They are using guerilla tactics aided by your looters to give the impression they are invisible. Unfortunately innocent Nigerians who happened to be there by fate were killed.

Niger Avengers were involved in more desperate escapades but were not murderous.Your stinking nose will not put it out now that most of those who died are Muslims. Instead u will want to tell the whole world that muslims are killing Christians in Nigeria if u find just a few Christians amongst the dead
You and your sponsors will NEVER Succeed in your aims at dividing up this country..U hia?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

Nonsense. Human blood is stronger than this self deception. The blood of fellow human beings is being spilled like that of chickens, and this heartless fellow is still spewing lies.
Oga, you can't cover blood with falsehood. It will speak soon. Sooner than you imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.