Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

OPINION: Do You Think The FG Will Pay ASUU February Salary? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OPINION: Do You Think The FG Will Pay ASUU February Salary? (432 Views)

FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / ‘FG Will Demolish Illegal Higher Institutions’ / How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Do You Think The FG Will Pay ASUU February Salary? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
With the looming industrial action being threatened with by the academic staff union of universities over the enrollment into IPPIS. ASUU has reiterated the fact that it will embark on a nationwide strike if the FG suspends their salary over non enrollment into IPPIS. The FG however paid December and January salaries despite the warning. We'll soon get to the end of this month, will the FG finally put their threat into full manifestation or will Pres. Buhari "pardon" them again this month? I spoke with some students and they expressed concerns and worries over the looming strike action while some said they are yet to pay or renew their house rents in school because they don't want to be at loss. What do you think? What information have you heard concerning ASUU and IPPIS saga?

Re: OPINION: Do You Think The FG Will Pay ASUU February Salary? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Well I think whatever action buhari will likely carry out, he is careful not to put Nigerian students at the receiving end. So talks and negotiations are still ongoing between ASUU and the fg. I don't foresee any possible strike tho. Let those lazy students go back to their various schools grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For Msc Or I Should Look For Work? / Which Cloud Platform Is More Efficient, AWS, Azure, Or GCP? / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.