Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (41954 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Heffalump(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
AMEN!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
desiredhome:

The reasoning of a typical tribalistic man
Shut up please...
U are the one who is a tribalist as it have blinded u from seeing the 99% truth in those written words...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by rentAcock(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dothraki:
well going by your logic, investing 99.9% of your worth in bitcoin is an incredibly stupid thing to do. There is absolutely no reason why any logical person should invest more than his networth in bitcoin a new technology, volatile and incredibly difficult to predict.... if you buy a land in your homeland. Its still going to be yours regardless of what happen to Nigeria. If you buy land in most place in southwest for instance i dont think anyone will pursue you out because of Nigeria split since there are many foreigners there as well...
A word is enough for the wise

I was called a nut case when I bought a few in 2013. Keep investing in landed property if it suits you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Qoko: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
How wud younpt think so when you severally broken from your family on m
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Qoko: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
How would you think so, when you severally broken from your family on many occasions. Bigotttty
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by dalass(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
desiredhome:

The reasoning of a typical tribalistic man

Woreva!

Continue, go and tell that to the families of those who paid ransoms to these devils yet still killed the captive. Tell that to a rtd Generals family who was hacked to pieces and dumped inside well.

When the come for you and yours, your eyes will clear.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by kayjay69(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
So please propose us a solution, a real workable solution, out of this conundrum. And kindly speak intelligently.

Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by olamidarsenal(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
Femi Fani-Kayode FFK, a former Minister of Aviation, in his tweet, declared that Nigeria will not last the next five years as a unit.

He wrote: Given what is going on today I am convinced of two things.

Firstly that the call for restructuring is not only outdated but also too little, too late.

Secondly that Nigeria will break into two or more pieces within the next five years.

Mark my words and remember them!

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1226566836499746816?s=19
noted sir, lets wait and see, 2025 is here already grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by dmbb: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
we don't remember the words of rogue
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Cantonese: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why are our youths so myopic like this? Those who fought for our independence somehow were united in their vision inspite of the imperfections in the amalgamation. The politicians we have in power presently are very greedy and evil minded.

If you look at the history of this country between 1960 and 1999, you'd notice that aside from the period of the civil war, this country has not been so divided along ethnic and religious lines. The civil war was fought to keep Nigeria as one country. After the civil war trust to a very high level remained among the people.

Look at the period of 2009 and up till now and ask yourself if this is the same Nigeria of 1999 up till 2009. For the North to assume leadership love and unity was destroyed. The Americans predicted that Nigeria would break up by 2015; even though it did not happen physically then, can we claim to be emotionally united?

Today go around Lagos wherever you find Fulani people and hear how confidently they tell you that they are the ones holding power and they can do whatever they like. 2023 is approaching and the North is telling us that they will not relinguish power to the South until 2031. By that time the entire land would have been overrun by the Fulanis and their mission of capturing their personal land accomplished. The Yorubas who confidently and greedily help them to power are laying claim to the presidency in 2023. What do you expect the Igbos who have not been allowed to rule do? Or do you expect the Niger Deltans to keep watch while the north keeps bifurcating their lands and water and using the revenues from oil to develop their area?

Now we hear threats from different strange organisations: IPOB, miyetti allah, opc, niger delta volunteer force, boko haram, etc. They were never there before and there was peace and trust.

To secure the presidency APC sang the song of restructuring. Immediately they got there the story became different. APC brought divisive words and characters into the system and now they want to silence anyone that criticises them.

Who will keep fooling who? Very speedily oil is being explored in the north. Do you expect the north to share the proceeds with other parts of the country?

FFK is simply being honest. The possibility is real. We need to look at the matter dispassionately. We need to pray and work very hard to remain one. There are people who are claiming ownership of the land If their attitude becomes too unbearable others would choose to go their ways.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by showafrica(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goldencheese:
Very true the way things are going under Buhari. Somebody once said Buhari may be the last president of a united Nigeria.[ cry cry cry

My prayer in 2019 was if Buhari winning will hasten sessions which i think will... pls let him win. The way he is going, he has divided Nigeria into pieces. If he finally dumps Tinubu, yoruba will start agitating and thats the beginning of the end

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Slimtzy: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
the same drug addict will still support Fulani for president in 2023
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Greenkira(f): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have the video of what this man just said!!!

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Poske95(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Give a REAL FEASIBLE SOLUTION........
The world has gone beyond Nationalism, ever thought why American had to go through the Trump impeachment process.
You can't skip the Epics in history, or nation building and not come.back for.repairs, as he said, may be a little too late
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheChameleon:

How did u hack nairaland? grin

Lol. Just saw what u did.
Hahahaha! grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sylraph1:
As for two pieces..... Nigeria and BIAFRA

As for more pieces....I don't think So

It can't be only 2 ways ohh, would the Yorubas and middlebelt now stick with the north, the north is the reason everybody wants out in the first place, so erybody go run from them, they probably would run from each other gan

North, Biafra, Middle belt and Yorubas at least

Those northern peeps hold no value for life at all
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by akdjr(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have given up on fight against corruption by this government. How can someone like FFK that was allege to have embezzle 2Billion naira that was given to him to construct airport runway? Here is the man running his mouth.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheChameleon:

How did u hack nairaland? grin

Lol. Just saw what u did.

Oga the trick he used is as old as nairaland itslef nah

Issa normal somtinz
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Greenkira:
I have the video of what this man just said!!!

Please I need the video, I wan show pesin 4 my compound
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
nextstep:
Abeg make the country pieces... when the Brits forced Nigeria upon us, nobody asked the opinions of the people living there. As long as I can travel between Oduduwa, United Delta, and Biafra without visa (as Ecowas countries), no problem.

In fact, since Buhari has proven to be ineffective on so many levels, this might be a good time to splinter.

Nothing like United rubbish bro.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by TheChameleon: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
DAVE5:

Oga the trick he used is as old as nairaland itslef nah

Issa normal somtinz

Yeah. Hence my 2nd statement. I saw what he did
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DAVE5(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yeah. Hence my 2nd statement. I saw what he did

Ohh

I thought you just assumed he hacked nairaland
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sniper101:
I don't think it will be up to five pieces.
Nigeria might disintegrate into only four pieces...

[s]South-south ... Republic of Niger Delta [/s]
South-east ... Republic of Biafra
South-west ... Republic of the Afonjas grin
North ... (whatever shit they choose
to name themselves)

This Edo man there is nothing like south south.. Its either Biafra or Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
this guy is a foooool , listen to him at your own peril
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by nextstep(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Nothing like United rubbish bro.

This is funny... you want self-determination for Biafra, yet you won't want the Deltans to also exercise that same self-determination for United Delta.

Anyways, please refer to this map:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership/kind of leaders might remain the same/similar in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the "new bottles".
grin

Do you think someone like Obasanjo can be president in Oduduwa Republic?

2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by benedictuyi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Formation2009:
Coming from a man who couldn't maintain his family...
it's normal for him to think a nation would collapse.

You will only prescribe a drug you have, not the one you don't have
This is one of the most disillusioned men in Nigeria. I pity anyone who takes him seriously
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Almunjid(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership/kind of leaders might remain the same/similar in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the "new bottles".
grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by BiafraforTrump: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
nextstep:

This is funny... you want self-determination for Biafra, yet you won't want the Deltans to also exercise that same self-determination for United Delta.

Anyways, please refer to this map:

No one is stopping you from have your self determinations too, but you don't speak for everyone in SS , so will it be logical if I say you are stopping the pro biafran SS indigenes from achieving their own self determination too??..
You want to use Biafran blood to get your own freedom huh? why are you not making your own pronounced efforts towards actualising your freedom now? when Biafrans are dying and making progress for their freedom you are doing nothing, it's now when the freedom comes that you will start showing map, you get sense well well.
if Biafra is going the rest of you would remain in Nigeria simple, I for one will make sure of that even if it means sponsoring the Fulani jihadists to keep you guys under lock and key and trapped in one Nigeria..
By the way from your map Cross river and Akwaibom and in Biafra why? are they not part of your SS anymore??
Confused lots..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by okoroemeka(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
alphaNomega:
This man is a numbskull, along with all the others who keep predicting Nigeria would break up.

Igbos had their chance with Biafra and ruined it, as long as oil flows beneath our feet, Nigeria can never break!
we didn't have a chance when the whole Arab world + America and Britain is fighting against us,and mind you that Biafra has not been defeated,you can destroy an army or bomb the people to surrender but they will never give up on the truth and the mindset of what they believe, Restructuring is what ojukwu saw that will work in Nigeria on January 1967 at aburi,he addressed the delegates and in his speech he said that is better for us to come slightly apart and survive than to come together and perish in the collision, don't be deceived if a referendum is held in the southeast tomorrow 95% will vote to have a biafran nation,water and oil can never mix no matter how hard you try.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Supersymetry: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sniper101:
I don't think it will be up to five pieces.
Nigeria might disintegrate into only four pieces...

South-south ... Republic of Niger Delta
South-east ... Republic of Biafra
South-west ... Republic of the Afonjas grin
North ... (whatever shit they choose
to name themselves)
If IGBO's will form a country the name will not be Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) / New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.