Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (37345 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Free All Kidnapped Persons - Buhari Orders Service Chiefs / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by F117nighthawk: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
This man is living in FANTASY LAND,will he lead the battle with his failed service chiefs and armed forces to sambisa forest himself and get them freed? Abi na mouth he want to use.i don't even take the man serious anymore
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by budaatum: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:
If he fails in this promise, I'm sure dumb budaatum will think it is wrong to hold him responsible for his failed promises
Please! We all know he will fail, except for dumb lazy fuq you who, it seems, will never ever learn!

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by toplinetrtrend: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

Please! We all know he will fail, except for dumb lazy fuq you who, it seems, will never ever learn!

You know he will fail, yet you voted for him? You are a cursed idiot for voting for a confirmed failure
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Aammee77: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Because na you kidnap them
Ewu!
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Thirteenblood: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by budaatum: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

You know he will fail, yet you voted for him? You are a cursed idiot for voting for a confirmed failure
The person you voted for will fail even more. Besides, I can not stand by while lazy fuqs like you rape Nigeria. Me and sai bubu won't let you!

budaatum:
Where for Christ sakes are people getting this stupid ideology that government must rain down manna from heaven? I'm not having this crap. This is 4+4! The lazy must starve, there's too many fuqs. Then the powerful survivors will use your dead bones to build a glorious future!

Sai bubu is not responsible for your daily bread go and find something to do you lazy fuqs! Next level!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrpNfcNCz8

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Butoneday2(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Useless as usual angry
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by oloriooko(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
If the spokesperson of BH said the kids will be freed soon, you can be assured they will
Bubu knows BH better than anyone else cuz they collabo wella

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by toplinetrtrend: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

The person you voted for will fail even more. Besides, I can not stand by while lazy fuqs like you rape Nigeria. Me and sai bubu won't let you!

You and sai bubu? So, you are now in partnership with a confirmed failure? No wonder everything about you reeks of Dumbness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by AgentNairaland(f): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Theriously..

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Benda59: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Stop confusing yourselves!!! Baba has said exactly what he has been doing and will continue doing.... "Freeing all his boko haram fighters", and the only way to achieve that is this: boko = kidnap more children so we can bargain a release of civilian children for captured boko haram fighters (buhari's children)

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by 3sixtyhub(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
We can only hope for the best in this country
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by xelly: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by sapientia(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
He dont ever get tired of lying
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by nextstep(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Is this guy dreaming ni?
It sounds like the sort of thing one might see in a dream, with no basis or plan for reality.

We don't need "encouraging words", we need action.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by charles614: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
director of Boko Harams has just spoken

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by SavonEric: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
So help us God.

Even though it seem impossible, it his expected of His Excellency to boost the moral of his people and also show his optimism.

Once upon a time when it took a dullard months to admit (that's if he ever truly admitted in his mind till date) that over 200 girls were kidnapped and he was busy arguing with Borno state government.

The shipopotamus on the other hand was setting up a committee of 'na only you waka come'
[/s]
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by digitaltrades: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:
Me and sai bubu won't let you!

You said earlier that you know buhari will fail, yet you are now saying you and buhari will not let him. So, you are.now in partnership with failure?

It's obvious you are just a buhari ass licker.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by BigSam2429(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
This man is just making me laugh each time I see any updates from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
papa boko Haram has spoken
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by meum: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Even those killed by BH will be resurrected grin grin
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by ojaysam25(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
what we need now is action not mere rhetoric
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by osborn4u: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
At what cost?
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by SavonEric: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
After they've been raped and raped and raped and raped...they will be set free.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Psoul(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
He is speaking on behalf of his boys that he sends to kidnap ppl.
May be Buhari and his boys have made enough money, so they want to release their victims.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by MayenKudi: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oh please! Na today we start dey hear all these kind promises?
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin

Empty promise

One dollar will be equal to one naira how far

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by noisy45(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Grand Patron of Boko Haram has spoken
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Poske95(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
I just spoke out loud " WHAT DOES HE MEAN"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.