Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (37344 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Free All Kidnapped Persons - Buhari Orders Service Chiefs / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by COMPLEXCHIZZY(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
LIE LIE
IF YOU WANT HIM TO SAY THE TRUTH,
SHOW HIM NNAMDI KANU
THAT IS THE ONLY MAN HE FEARS

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by paix(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
masterP042:
So the other kidnapped men and woman are not part of the citizens that deserve the protection of the state.

So u guys don hear am, if you're above 14 years, and u get kidnapped. U no dey baba agenda o. U dey on your own.

But on a side note. I stopped taking this boko haram situation serious about 7 years ago, where I saw a video of these terrorists praying together with these villagers, laughing and going about their normal businesses. The truth is that if the villagers don't want them there's no way they can stay and operate. But why blame them, an hausa man that has 15 children who he can't feed, gets free 3 square meal plus light and water at the IDP camp without any work or stress. It's a free meal ticket to him. Free education too for his kids.
In borno alone, they had more votes for this clueless govt more than most southern states. They're voting for continuity. Don't pity them, they like what's happening, that's why u can never see them protest or lash out against the govt
They want to be releasing the captives in batches so that the ransom paid for their release will not attract public complain. In essence, the boko haram guys will get more money at the end of the day.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by ylaa(f): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2020
This man sure knows where his brothers kept Dem this gals. Kai buhari
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Amanda4life: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Future participle tense
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Leo588(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
How did he know?
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by godliman: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
So help us God.

Even though it seem impossible, it his expected of His Excellency to boost the moral of his people and also show his optimism.

Once upon a time when it took a dullard months to admit (that's if he ever truly admitted in his mind till date) that over 200 girls were kidnapped and he was busy arguing with Borno state government.

The shipopotamus on the other hand was setting up a committee of 'na only you waka come'
Please let us find a place in our hearts to forgive the man that wrote this nonsense post
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by abidem4real: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by digitaltrades: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

I guess a lazy fuq like you would never get it but we will continue to educate lazy fuqs like you and hopefully you'd one day learn that sai bubu will not feed you, no politician will, then perhaps you'd take responsibility for yourself.

If you are a responsible citizen, you will hold your leader accountable.

Not holding your leaders accountable is a sign of mental laziness. So, I think you are the mentally lazy fuq here.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by TheStarsAlign: 1:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Say what?!
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Kfed4ril(m): 4:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
So help us God.

Even though it seem impossible, it his expected of His Excellency to boost the moral of his people and also show his optimism.

Once upon a time when it took a dullard months to admit (that's if he ever truly admitted in his mind till date) that over 200 girls were kidnapped and he was busy arguing with Borno state government.

The shipopotamus on the other hand was setting up a committee of 'na only you waka come'

Once upon a not too long ago a certain dullard claimed to have decimated Boko Haram, Just for them to strike the next week and Kidnapped 100+ dapchi school girls

The beautiful wife on the other hand was setup committee of how to blame the cabals for anything w
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by IghravweIG(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2020
madprophet:
When he is not the one that kidnap them..

This is a long shoot oo
Hello Sir Good day..

I have be going through ur dairy and i know for sure that God of heaven is using you mightyly.

Please i don't know why, but i just feel i should ask you to pray for me.

Thanks sir. I also sent a pm.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by yesloaded: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.